It's over and they know it. The jig is up

It's over and they know it. The jig is up.

Attached: It's over.jpg (885x516, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-California-bankrupt
forbes.com/sites/.../04/.../the-top-four-reasons-california-is-unsustainable/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's very hard to be a leftist right now. Politician or no. They're all acting so erratically.

you misspelled nig

Not american here, explain

Hard? Trump has made it very easy. He also made it easy for other Republicans to side with Democrats against Trump, which is what the Russia investigation is all about i.e. it wouldn't have proceeded if top Republicans weren't also suspicious.

Spartacus won't fall so easy

You mean NeoCon, warmongering, Jesuit CIA Niggers?

Attached: 1497659274919.jpg (480x721, 27K)

They masterminded a plan to frame Trump supporters as KKK types but the gay nigger they hired was too much of a druggie fuckup to get it right. Now everyone knows it was a DNC operation but this two will probably let the nigger take the fall for it.

I mean basic everyday Republicans. The people that Trump voters voted for before Trump came around and the same people they'll vote for after Trump leaves.

My point is that the investigation is not merely a Democrat attack. Republicans are just as concerned. In fact, registered Republicans are the primary investigators. This is why it has been taken so seriously by so many people.

Aint no one cares, and aint no one serving time over it

Dude, they've found nothing. They never were going to find anything. It was ridiculous. There's gone be a major soyboy meltdown when it's announced.

Well the Democrats don't care. All they care about is not stopping the Mexican Cartels from plying their trade across the border.

>registered Republicans are the primary investigators.
You mean NeoCon, warmongering, Jesuit CIA Niggers?

Attached: 1518109670604.gif (200x200, 475K)

They've arrested over 30 people already, several of them Trump's advisors and cabinet members and his fucking personal lawyer. You must be blind as hell if you think they "found nothing".

Deep denial.

And of those convictions, how many were directly related to Collusion between Russia, Trump and the 2016 Presidential Election?

Several of Trump's closest confidantes agreed to testify against Trump in exchange for a lighter sentence.

Trump has already sent Guiliani out in the media trying to discredit these guys - guys he trusted for years and years - all of a sudden they're unreliable - but that effort was transparent.

We don't know what Trump's buddies have disclosed yet per their plea deal and this is what is about to drop.

How would they know that your mom kicked you out?

tijuana tortillas still lives

Actually OP one of those two will be President, or Vice-President.

Source: Breitshart

Imagine hiring a Nigger from Nigeria as KKK lol the apsolute state of anti-Whites.

>the Mexican Cartels
>unnecessary capitalization
hello Mr. President

If you don't know what Trump's buddies have disclosed yet per their plea deal, how do you know they've agreed to testify against Trump in exchange for a lighter sentence?

Attached: 1521241541771.gif (522x700, 1.07M)

>Trump supporters as KKK types
But it's obvious black people trigger you, hard.
And yet you get offended when you're labeled accordingly. :^)

Bogus investigation that will end soon and that didn't affected Trump at all,but just delegimized Liberal media as fake news,and even the liberal system itself in the eyes of Conservatives

we don't need to prove ourselves to you trumpshit
and you'll keep whining the next time we win even though you should just shut up. Your system doesn't work.

Ivan! Long time no see! Still shilling for Pootie-poots and his let's-be-cunty-commies program, I see! Well, I hope you get enough kopeks to buy some vodka that isn't cut with antifreeze!

Attached: IMG_1199.jpg (1024x533, 155K)

So you are a keyboard white nationalist. Who knew?

>the next time we win

Kick California out of Union and that next time will be in 40 years from now lmao

Attached: (4.jpg (749x1024, 384K)

There is nothing wrong with what he is,desu.
Also,his moma named him a Clay,I will call him a Clay.

California is going to be the adult in the room for many decades thanks to Drumpf and the stupid Republicans.

Attached: images[3].jpg (232x217, 7K)

>desu
you're a racist dipshit
let's see how easily you ignore that lol

Isn't California insolvent?

No.

It's the blue states that are supporting the red states. All the economic activity and tax base come from liberal cities in liberal states. Supporting the trailer parks and shithole towns in flyover states.

quora.com/Is-California-bankrupt
forbes.com/sites/.../04/.../the-top-four-reasons-california-is-unsustainable/

I live upstate New York, our property taxes pay for the welfare queens in the city.

oh look you found two right wing media publications that agree with you

adorable

Ironically, those were the two top results in google when I searched that exact question.
Usually when I google something, liberal biased sites pop up, weird huh?

I am happy, that you know that your picture is a lie as a whole.

At least Reuters or AP. But no, it's shit like Daily Caller. Fox News is at the top.

No, those two are literally the top two of my search result.

There are no "liberal publications" discussing this user.

Go figure.

Attached: 1517877627355.gif (268x268, 2M)