Holy fuck Yea Forums whats your thoughts on the whole vic mignogna allegations scandal

Holy fuck Yea Forums whats your thoughts on the whole vic mignogna allegations scandal

Attached: 2019.02.21-04.11-boundingintocomics-5c6ecdaaee0e7.png (750x400, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r5QSOzKRx7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened? Did some cosplay diva cry rape? Ive got his autograph will it finally be worth something?

Well let’s take a look.
Bulma says he pulled her hair back and whispered something in her ear, apparently he did this to lots of people. In 2005 or something she claims that he also tried kissing her in a hotel room. She also mentions that during this time she was “flirting” with her soon to be boyfriend.

Besides that, they’re both just telling everyone to be kind to each other despite bulma deliberately making it public, vic reckons he’s going to reconnect with God lol and get councelling and whatever else will make him seem less like a spacey/Weinstein type of d00d through the public eye.

Really just take it for it’s face value. It is what it is.

You’re talking about a guy here that lives and breathes anime. You don’t think he’s ever had fantasies about fucking bulma while using his broly voice? And her.. she’s bulma.. the biggest slut on the show, you don’t think that character has seeped into her even a little after all these years?

I’ll admit, I thought she would have a little more dirt on him than that before making it public to all the fans.. that part is a little strange to me, and she also brings up how she didn’t say anything when he kissed her because she was apparently raped as a teenager and thought that fighting back would make it worse.. that there definitely raises a red flag for me.. almost every time a girl does that she’s seeking sympathy..

That feminist bitch needs to get whipped to a near death expirence while burning alive to death.

1000s of women have claimed he sexually assualted them even the voice actors who were his closest friends. Ocer 15 years 0 proof has came out

She’s talking now because he has a big role coming up in Super while her career is on the decline.

Why would she leave it to speculation? That’s what doesn’t add up. Surely she could have got a voice recording or video of him acting up at least once.. but instead makes such a serious accusation with literally no proof or evidence, right when the new broly movie comes out.. I don’t think she’s purposely lying because she herself believes it and that’s probably the issue here. After all she found it appropriate to mention being raped when she must have so many followers that are just children..

It's simple. If a wammnen cries rape online and there's no police report then there full of SHIT! but white nite cucks and brainless people who believe what ever pussy speakes. He should go to court and defend himself because they fucked over his life just to climb the career lader

Attached: 1549661818687m.jpg (1024x683, 126K)

Every reasonable person who looks into the accusations for only 5 mins will find out how absurd these claims are and that Vic is innocent. Will be funny ti see Monicas face when the judge will see right through her bullshit.

goes to show you that no matter how rich and powerful you are, sex can topple empires. destroy worlds. why are we still slaves to sex when it will only bring about our destruction? 5 minutes of pleasure now, but cost you everything 15 years later. #FreeCosby. #FreeWeinstein.

testimony is still considered evidence in the court of law. He did it. There's too many people he's done this too for it not to be true. Look at Bill Cosby and the results.

Vic didnt do shit.

Fucking retarded. Nobody has gone to the police, the only person taking this serious is vic and his lawyers

Listen if your a con goers and have met this guy. It's not surprising

But you still need to provide some proof with testimony. Testimonies are the easiest thibgs to pick apart in court.

They keep talking about how they were in hotels with them and certain conventions. The court would ask for the name and location of these hotels with bokkings and security footage to prove that they were both there together

15 years of no evidence. Not a single police report for 15 years. Falsifying evidence and a funimation voice actor falsifying a swatting just to make vic look bad. I do not believe any of these swines

At first I was sure he probably did something considering these rumours are so old. But if you actually read into it and go into the list of allegations they're all so incredibly weak. He's also what you would consider a ''lolcow'' and is actively stalked on what some would consider a ''lefty kiwifarms site'' since it's creation.

The guy has a really weird hate following where they constantly altered pictures and you have funimation employees literally faking swattings to get him out. Somethings messed up

lole
is he a veggie?

everyone knows he's a creep

What likely happened was one of the millennial womyn with the dyed hair that all look like clones was the 37th girl in line and the 36 beforehand were gushing like a faucet waiting to hug Edward from FMA and was already prepared to hand out another hug and she started crying rape

It's a conspiracy. youtu.be/r5QSOzKRx7M

Attached: 1550196146730.jpg (2220x1080, 851K)

Could go either way. I've meet they guy at cons a few times, he just gives off a weird vibe. Some of my friends male and female have all said the same thing. That being said, he does have a dedicated hate base that will do anything to dirty his name. There's more to this than what both sides are admitting.

I’ve been watching non stop vids of him at cons for hours now and the closest thing I could find was him watching 3 girls play twister, I think he looked at their asses for a sec but that’s really the best I could find..

Surely after all these accusations (granted a lot of them originate from his haters) you would think there would be one piece of evidence.. I mean, there’s videos for days of him interacting with fans and we can’t find one shred of evidence? We found a fucking flag using stars and planes..