What's wrong with my dick. Yea Forums?

What's wrong with my dick. Yea Forums?

Attached: 2019-02-23 03-28-17-861.jpg (1278x766, 556K)

you need some Valtrex nigga

It’s literally dying. That’s a sign of loss of blood flow. Go to a hospital now if you want to fucking keep it

the fuck that dont look healthy

Get it circumsized, your foreskin is causing a rash.

>Valtrex
Looks like a diseased embryo rather than a dick

Attached: mouse-embryo-development.jpg (944x531, 25K)

Mustered gas

Minor Yeast infection

not really a big issue. Lotramin, yeah the anti fungal shit for your athletes foot, works. Spray it on. itll be cool like Mr Cool ice. Gone in days. Keep it clean and dont fuck anyone.

Attached: glady.jpg (1024x1365, 242K)

these newfaggots don't know about Mr Cool Ice

Attached: 1339604399957.gif (229x173, 449K)

Hurts real batman...

Attached: Habeeb.jpg (299x360, 26K)

Bleaching it !

It's not black.

Attached: 001.jpg (1280x1752, 346K)

checked
>tfw no twinkie house

Attached: 1406815020067.jpg (720x540, 85K)

If your wrinkly fuckin foreskin covers it at all, i'd say judt clean it. Looks like a sick worm

What gets bedazzled off set doing it live on ice?

shower more.
its a rash from all the sweat your dick is rubbing up against everyday from being in that skin your mom was too cheap to remove.

Its friction rash. You probably beat off too much or werent lubricated as well as you thought (like your finger rubbing the head when you thought it was foreskin in between). Google some pics of penis friction rash etc

Why is does the head look so translucent? Why is their hair growing out of it? What's that white shit in the top right? Why does it look dead? Is there no circulation?

wut

Attached: 1489681227033.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Op here. Yeah I fucked tonight. Herps don't show up so quick so knew it wasn't that. I take a while to get off inside a slacker chick. The problem tonight

This is an old fag thread now

Attached: Teh Rei.jpg (300x225, 14K)

Did you get a blowjob?
She sucked pretty hard?

Those are broken blood capillaries. You'll be fine, just don't fap for a few days to avoid putting excess strain on the damage for a bit.

its not circumcised

>a slacker chick
you mean lazy? like unkempt?
like she doesn't shower either?

Op here. Yeah I fucked tonight. Herps don't show up so quick so knew it wasn't that. I take a while to get off inside a slacker chick. The problem tonight

Slack pussy. Not tight.

one time i got in a fight with my cousin so I put his crusty sock over my dick in order to protect it while i assumed my battle stance (which is always in the nude - fighting a naked guy is twice as hard)

Later that week i noticed OP's infection upon my very own penis. Freaked ou,t thought I had herpes because I was seeing a new girl at the time.

Go get an sti check - doctor tells me I have a fungal infection - not unlike athletes foot.

I put the pieces together.

My cousin gave me athletes cock. Don't sweat it user, get some anti - fungal and it'll nuke that in a couple days. Godspeed

Pretty bang on the nail I fucked this same chick for a while and I got a rash around my balls. It was a fungal infection as well. That's what I would call. It's a combo of friction burn and fungal infection. Close to thrush.

Attached: 47593847.jpg (723x722, 74K)

you actually need to fucking wash it...

im fucking dying of laughter
i hope to god this is real

shit tier b8 repeating himself so this thread is now pepe

Attached: 1529125800502.png (447x458, 281K)

rarest ones only

Attached: 1529127374200 (1).png (512x512, 50K)

Attached: 1545862310335.jpg (306x306, 11K)

>pepe in 2019

op is kill?

Attached: dick.jpg (620x620, 53K)

t. Cletus Goldberg

it's dead. chop it off so a new and less discusting one can grow

newfag in 2019

Attached: whoisthis4chan.gif (250x333, 1.47M)

>meme arrow in 2019

Did you clean it with anything weird? I remember wiping my dick down with like cleaning wipes one time and got similar burns.

I’ve legit had this - it’s called balanitis. Fungal infection on glans from not cleaning. Buy some balanitis cream or dick cream and clean every day and mine cleared up in a couple days. Hasn’t come back that bad since I pulled back foreskin and washed every day, and when it does I just use the cream again

shit.

not a newfag (although not an oldfag either)
pepe is just gay

You either pumped or mashed the hell out of it on some cervix

What the fuck is it with people like you who don’t wash their foreskin. I mean what the fuck, I mean I me typing this shut out is low key gae because of how I’m basically ranting about dick cleaning, but still what the fam. Practice good hygiene.

Don’t be mad cos your dick got mutilated or bitten by some pedo rabbi

AIDS

Looks like either leprosy or herpes.

fuck im drunk

Attached: ice2018.jpg (680x907, 65K)

Its friction burn you fucken retarded faggot

fucking kek

Attached: 1449517420559.gif (355x200, 1.33M)

Using this for ylyl

holy shit lmao. I can't believe some retard got the Mr Cool Ice tatted on himself

Attached: 1336597919716.jpg (500x371, 45K)

I didn't know your dick was in monsters inc

Attached: Ds9RaRrV4AA5aL_.jpg (640x640, 69K)

>slack pussy

I think you’ve just got a small dick bud. Sorry.

This is why I'm glad I'm cut.

your dick is dying, say your goodbyes

You have a mild yeast infection. Get Monastat 3 or something.

This happens when you get off of antibiotics. Candida.