So faggot of a ex gf is saying i raped her and that and going go cops what do /b

so faggot of a ex gf is saying i raped her and that and going go cops what do /b

>inb4 kms

Attached: 1442466101934.jpg (532x600, 24K)

First things first, did you

no we have been going for a year and did it like 100s of times

Try anchoring and tell the police first before that bitch does

Your rape of the English language is what concerns me more.

Declare yourself a transexual transracial nuwoman of nucolor. Declare yourself culture-raped by that white bitch, demand reparations.

she keeps talking about court it wouldnt even go that far ahh shes actually fucking crazy iv all the messages here would actually near go do that

Damnit, you’re promoted. Take my keys to my apartment and fuck my sister

Go to the cops first before she does and file a report of harrassment.

Plan B: actually rape her

The trick is to get to the cops first. The first person to report is usually the one they believe.

Its better to be in jail as murder and not a rapist

guess il just have to go to them first i actually cant be fuked dealing with this shit rn but thanks everyone here's a rare pepe for your troubles

Attached: 1428957395607.jpg (791x606, 190K)

Just tell the truth that you didn't rape her. Let the law work it out. Sue her for slander after, and get a lawyer. It's your word against hers, and you're innocent until proven beyond a doubt that you are guilty, which is incredibly difficult with rape, especially if she's lying.

Does your sister live in the apartment too?

...do you fuck her?

well it isn’t rare now, is it?

Unlike the court of popular opinion in this matriarchal country (U.S. do I even really NEED to say WHICH country?) proof is required for any arrest of this nature.

These re the things that will favor your defense and thee are the things that any reputal lawyer should be ready to exploit.

1) HER sexual history - is she a slut, did she cheat on you, is she promiscuous, has she been at the center of a gangbang, that you are aware of?

2) Length of relationship - how long were you two together before she became your "ex"?

3) Are you aware of any false police reports she has filed, fabrications or evidence, or accusations she has made against other that have been undeniably proven false

4) Witnesses?

Right off the bat; a man can not file "rape" charges againts another man on behalf of his "girlfriend". The whole dynamic between you three will raise eyebrows to begin with, but unless you actually did and for some reason she only waited to THINK about filing charges when she fond another guy (bitches usually need a man to hide behind despite whatever claims they make to be "independent") you probably have nothing to worry about. Just make sure to burn any of panties you have before a search warrant is issued.

Attached: 1400442182342.jpg (225x225, 10K)

You get a lawyer right now and shut your fucking mouth.

Buy a tent and gun and head into the woods until the statute of limitations expires

I have seen many such cases where a man can be absolved of rape charges by beating the accuser. Have you considered domestic violence? You would be surprised at the amount of people who don't talk.

Provided you are in "America" and not some third world shithole (ironically where the laws are justifiably more in favor of men than any unfounded unsubstantiated "claims" made by women) you hopefully can speak better than you can write.

This question
and answer here make it read like you are saying "no I ddin't rape her once, I raped her 100s of times"

If I were HER ttorney I would use this against you and if you lived in America (north-U.S.) this would probably be enough for a jury of typical morons to cionvict you.

My professional advice: throw you hardrive in the microwave after this thread ends and smash your laptop up into a million pieces and flush them down the toilet.

Attached: Shyster, Shyster & Shyster Annonymous Legal Council.jpg (503x285, 35K)

Accusations don't hold up if there is no proof. If she has a faggot boyfriend now, his cock cleared any evidence and all she has is words. It will drop like a bad habit and she will have court fees to pay. You can go after lost wages too. Make the bitch pay, tell her to do it.

this