We all know that Yea Forums is like the worst bar in town. Drugs, rape, lolis, psychopaths, fags, etc. Love you guys

We all know that Yea Forums is like the worst bar in town. Drugs, rape, lolis, psychopaths, fags, etc. Love you guys.
It is well know that when you have a problem you can always count with the family, you are my family. I need help from those scumbags, psychopaths who are experts using daddy issues in their favor.

>me in a relationship with this girl. 4/10 when I meet her 5 years ago, now a solid 8.
>she had a sister 7/10.
>both have daddy issues, alcoholic, beat the mother, I never support them emotionally
>they develop problems of confidence and self-esteem and also have that hard shell that some girls have in these circumstances
>I have become loose in these years according to how to use that to my benefit.
>I have been using my girlfriend as my personal slave for this time but I got bored
>I planned to do the same with her sister that I know she likes me but refuses to accept because I'm her sister's boyfriend
>I remember convincing my current girlfriend by giving her an ultimatum after she denied me because of her problems.
>I know that I put her in a position where she accepted or lost me but that's all.
>if I do the same with her sister she'll accept

how would you do this?
she has trust problems, low self-esteem and a very hard protective shell.
how do you use daddy issues as an advantage for you guys?

Attached: anton-chigurh-taylan-apukovska.jpg (647x900, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're a sociopath and an asshole

Attached: 1540609559948.png (707x1000, 654K)

what do you expect, is Yea Forums ...

whatever you do, do it in small steps. break her resolve and loyalty to her sister in easy to digest chunks, so she feels complicit in it.

Attached: HiDad.webm (540x404, 1.08M)

Attached: sparkout4ch.webm (720x1280, 1.11M)

actually we already share something.
Over the years I convinced her that I am the only man how is going to help her. Also, she already sent me nudes.

excellent- also share them.

Attached: Poshbitch2.webm (480x360, 1.03M)

You realize this isn’t going to fill the gaping hole in your life that prevents you from real happiness, right? Instead of trying to manipulate someone, why don’t you try to make the world a better place? Then you will start feeling better about yourself.

i find filling holes pretty fun

Attached: friends1.webm (768x432, 853K)

Attached: friends2.webm (768x432, 857K)

As soon as I gets home, i will post them.
what is the best way to make her feel like she will lose me if she say no?

toss a coin. call it.

spend some time making her feel like the center of the universe, then if she refuses, go cold turkey

I'm already at "Cold turkey" point, whats next?

i wanna rape a girl some day

how long for?

May the Force be with you

Attached: unknownPOV.webm (480x352, 272K)

discord
=====
.gg/UV2qRhY

almost 2 weeks

has she tried to get in touch?

Fake and gay.
If you had done what you say you have, you wouldn't need help. You don't know how to manipulate people, only how to lie online, which is why you're here, because you think we'll believe you.

I know you think this is edgy or shocking. But it’s just an attempt to avoid dealing with your problems.

can't it be edgy, shocking, AND an attempt to avoid dealing with my problems?

Attached: Spring.webm (640x360, 738K)

big boy with his big boy pants posts badass webms

Attached: first.webm (800x600, 892K)

Attached: butthen.webm (800x600, 884K)