I want to shoot myself so badly...

I want to shoot myself so badly, but if I buy a gun my family will think I'm going to shoot them because they think I'm a psychopath, I don't want to kill them though.

Attached: 43rvbzdltss11.png (774x565, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Many ways one goal

Attached: 7a4.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Bleach and knifes sound too painful, and rope I would probably fuck up and paralyze myself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag

when wil u kill urself

today?

Attached: 1337haxxor-pepe.jpg (272x185, 7K)

overdose or gas yourself

Can I will myself with shamwow

Well for starts OP, don't kill yourself

If you do, it won't matter what your parents think

Maybe just go out into the woods so they don't have to clean up specks of your brain out of the carpet

prolly but it would be a pretty painfull death and its easy to save you if your family find you

Attached: 3bfadfd86a31cdbb066521597b5db739.jpg (1131x707, 93K)

OD on sleeping pills. just blissfully fall asleep and you're dead.

this but combine with opiodes and alc to make the effects better and more severe

KYS before they know that you bought a gun.

i wish /r/ had murders like olden days

Lol'd at reason not to buy a gun. But seriously though, that's sad (the wanting to kill yourself part)

Probably, I failed my driving test and I kept telling myself if I failed I would do it right then, but I barely failed and could probably pass if I did it again because I rushed it. Problem is my parents got really mad when I failed because they've had it with my toxicity and autism, and that would have been a closer test to get my grown ass out of the house. My dad screams to get the fuck out of his house when he's drunk and my mom only does it when I'm being a faggot. I mean, am I just supposed to stop having aspergers?

Well don’t bing it home and show them dumbass off yourself in the gun store parking lot. Or better yet just bring a bullet into the gun store ask to see a gun that matches the caliber of the bullet you have then drop a round in the chamber and blow your head off at the counter you don’t even have to buy one this way

get the gun kill yourself simple i would of done it already but gun laws are strict

Im a sperg with a car a college degree and a 75k a year job in the oilfield. Its not the autism its the faggot. Neck yourself retard.

I meant with pissing off my parents not my driving.

There us no God, no devil, no heaven or hell, and the universe dont care if you live or die. Do what you want with your life, but be sure its what you want, because you wont get a second chance.

Hold your head in a bucket of water.

I don't get how they would know about the gun.
Like, just hide it bromigo.

fucking this, i was in deep debt and the mob was after me but this solved all my problems

This add in benzos if you can and you have a solid cocktail.