Why can’t I get laid? Is my face the problem? I’m also not a tall guy. I’ve been using tinder, bumble...

Why can’t I get laid? Is my face the problem? I’m also not a tall guy. I’ve been using tinder, bumble, match and okcupid to no avail...

Attached: 78D12776-379E-471D-863E-FEBBD537F509.jpg (888x1920, 284K)

Bump

I think you look pretty average maybe you're just a boring guy to hang out with ?

cause your an anoing, nagging, compliment thirsty bitch that post this threat like twice a day for attention
you look fucking pathetic and you are fucking pathetic
get raped by a nigger

Get that acne cleared up. Wash your face every day with thylox/sulfur soap.

Probably tryng too hard. Ur making it a focus and an issue in ur head that u cant get laid. Women can smell that desperation on you.

Saw this 30 times before lame nigger

try not looking like a school shooter, smiling more..dont look at the camera on the pic on your profile

I think some psychiatrist should study Yea Forums users like this Brandon faggot and come up with names for the mental illnesses they have. Like this guy obsessive compulsive posting every single god damn day, or the ray pist poster, or that fucking guy who stalks Janine Garofolo

Attached: 1538591901709.jpg (233x217, 20K)

thats a fucking good idea

Your face is fine

Average literally just means not attractive. Average in America is fucking obese and not cute at all. I take average as an insult. Cute girls want cute guys!

Ya its your face

Fine as in attractive or fine as in lousy average?

Your haircut is FUCKED your facial hair is FUCKED your acne is FUCKED and if you’re posting this faggot shit you definitely don’t take the time to work our even a little to work off faggot beta physique you most definitely have stop posting fag shit and kill yourself

Ok. What’s wrong with my face? I can’t figure out how exactly it’s a turnoff to women.

I often hear different opinions on that. Some people say you should look in to the camera while others say you shouldn't. I think what matters the most is that you don't have an intense stare.

It's because you're weird as fuck

You're so fucking weird that your intense weirdness radiates out of your dating profile like the eerie glow of a radioactive bomb crater. I can tell how weird you are just from this garbage ass OP.

^This

Honestly, you don't look that bad but even for one-night-stands you still need to be able to hold a five-minute conversation just in case

I’m not even weird. That’s why this is so fucking infuriating and depressing. People who know me know I’m not weird.

Attached: 1533663732651.jpg (460x500, 42K)

>Newfags not knowing who Brandon is
holy fuck this board is pathetic now.
Google "Brandon Yea Forums"

you have mental damage youve been posting these in Yea Forums and /soc/ for 10+ years

It's your lack of personality and confidence.
The fact that you ONLY bring up physical traits and don't even consider that you could be giving off an insecure vibe shows a lack of self-awareness as well.
Women pick up on that shit.

Stop asking why you can't get women, women aren't anything, if you want pussy, go fuck a prostitute, if you want love then first realize you are NOT entitled to it, and that you have to get lucky finding a good one just like the rest of us.

It’s sad for ten years nobody could even just say “you look good to me, it’s not your looks”

We don't care

I don’t care that you don’t care. I have r ask.... manybe a girl will give me a satisfiable enough answer that I can take something away from

Bump

Are you not getting laid or not getting dates?

1) be realistic with your standards
2) those apps are more pay to play than originally
3) post pics of you doing fun shit - no selfies
4) mentioned above, but stop trying so hard then putting yourself down
5) dont use serious lines or something only a niche group of girls would be into
6) learn how to be funny naturally

If I can get laid a bunch and have multiple gfs from dating apps as a ginger I'm sure youll be fine.

>Cute girls want cute guys
No, that's a no. I'm below average in my country, yet I have 2 fuckbuddies 2 slaves and 3 internet gfs. And it's not because I'm handsome or cute, it's assertiveness and confidence what drives them crazy.

Alright well this guy lives in India so lets not get carried away with his logic

I openly announce that i have herpes and i still get laid on a weekly basis. what the fuck op

That just means girls with herpes and other stds are who youre plowing tbh

Thanks for taking those hits for us bro

1. Shave the molestache
2. Clear up that acne
3. get a better haircut
4. find new things to talk about other than vidya
5. get new talents
6. get off Yea Forums

Actually my game is to get with women who are married/in a relationship.

You’re not ugly, maybe improve apron you’re personality?

Maybe it's your weak soy beard, your bad skin, or your soulless dead eyes.

FUCK OFF BRANDON!

Also, can you provide context to this?

>pic related

Attached: 1416770624038.jpg (800x600, 83K)

You look fine. Stop being desperate and eat foods with Vitamin A and E for good skin health. I used to feel insecure and when I came back from that gook filled hellhole known as Vietnam I fucked a ton of chicks. This was before AIDS mind you, so I probably got a good 90 before I settled down.
---- Grandpa Bill

Attached: 38213700_10212608405386108_3625863931618131968_n.jpg (959x960, 95K)

What about that faggot that sits on B all day and makes 3 Andy Sixx threads at a time or that guy that goes into literally every fucking thread 24/7 just to post that picture about Elon Musk being behind something?

I really wonder about these guys, I mean do they actually think they are being funny or do they have some terminal form of autism that makes them do this all day long.

Attached: 1549667907088.jpg (720x546, 50K)

Hide your kids - herpies train coming