Yea Forums am i going to be taken to psych ward...

Yea Forums am i going to be taken to psych ward? i told both my psychiatrist and my psychologist that i wanted to kill myself and on the way home I was like, ohhh shit u finna get picked up now retard.

What do you think? Am i going there?

Attached: 235BE511-AE74-4D87-8970-6BA567EFC82F.png (894x894, 89K)

no

no it takes a lot to be admitted to a psych ward.

how u know? if im a danger to myself I won’t be taken? Im stressing

I have been there, you have to show certain signs and specific behavior. If you were suicidal and depressed enough you wouldn't care about being sent to the psych ward as you would have given up. or if you have psychoses you would already be admitted.
Thinking about suicide and following through are two very different things.

This

What signs and behavior? I have withdrawn myself from society, have depression and anxiety, what else do I need lol

>finna

neck yourself

do you think you need to be hospitalized ?

This

Lack of capacity to take care of yourself, which would cause you or others harm, like being so psychotic and delusional then getting in a car, or so delusional you think all food you are given or bought has been poisoned.
Just examples.
I have been fruited off before, I know.

Dont push me to the edge, negro.
Not really

do you have a plan on how you will kill yourself?

Yea, i told them it’s a fantasy though.

You ever tried mushrooms?

is it a fantasy or do you want it to happen?

having a plan is a predictor to actual suicide. If you have a plan and it's not a fantasy maybe it's time to get to the hospital and get evaluated there.

I want to

u finna get picked up now retard

>hurr do drugs that will likely cause you to kill yourself.

Healthcare isn't a fucking crime syndicate retard.

My plan is just hanging myself on a tree i got in the garden

But im not too serious about it though

No shit, i wanna hang myself from a tree in the woods/ceiling fan in my room

well then you should be fine, have you started medications and talk therapy?

Samefag, triple dubs in a row, checkd

if you were just having an honest conversation about your feelings and bullshit in order to vent, or try to get help, well they understand that, literally the fuckin point of therapy is to deal with those feelings which means confronting them and talking about them with someone that can give you a bit of outside perspective and hopefully help
as long as its not obvious you are a threat to yourself or others they aren't going to do anything
they are pretty good at telling the difference between just honest conversation about how you just want to die /hate yourself / etc., and actually standing on the edge of the one way ticket out cliffs
try to not overthink it

Attached: vague doctor.jpg (750x429, 153K)

I think i might start now again but i hate that high feeling it gives uThanks u made me feel better

It couldn't be more obvious that you don't know what you're talking about.

Damn I didn’t expect Yea Forums to calm me down.

Attached: DCC03724-844E-46F5-BCDC-573E0A5B2F45.jpg (400x400, 21K)

if your depression is deep enough you might need medications to get rid of it. If the one you were on doesn't suit you try another. There are tons of options available. I agree with don't over think it.
How about you give yourself a day of from your thoughts try to focus on some external activity for a while. good luck user I hope it gets better for you.

I would recommend experimenting with low doses. Mushrooms have a way of "teaching" you what's wrong with your way of thinking.

In my experience, depression and anxiety is something that causes terrible habits that only make the symptoms worse. The shock (or just novelty) of a psychedelic experience can sorta take you a step back from it so you can analyze.

anytime brother
go get comfy, lose yourself in something you enjoy, and forget about it
next time you talk with them, just let them know you appreciate having someone you can vent about that sort of stuff too without feeling judged

Attached: 1531920773040.jpg (300x300, 19K)

>finna
Kys wigger