Has anyone tried these yet haven't seen them in my area at all

has anyone tried these yet haven't seen them in my area at all

Attached: ssx9af4b8z621.jpg (3264x2448, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/imprints/b707-27663.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like generic benzos

alprazolam? it's generic Xanax.

Xan bars, blue bars are made by a pharmaceutical company but those look thicker than any pharmacy bars i have seen, take 2 and see what happens

i was wondering if they're new or something

not my pic
wish i could get my hands on some though

Attached: nu is the word.jpg (900x900, 113K)

Look pressed

nah it's just generic alprazolam. same drug as Xanax, just made by a different drug company.

any “new” downer is just 60percent fent

It’s off brand Xanax or fentanyl

the blue color is pretty new but the drug is the same (xanax)

I could be wrong, but I think I tried alprazolam and it was pretty mild. I could see it being really good for people with anxiety, but as far as recreational use goes it didn't do a whole lot.

Fuck that cocaine is where its at

Nah

Downers > uppers

drugs.com/imprints/b707-27663.html

if you ever need to identify a drug, just google search the color and imprints. that doesn't guarantee it's not laced of course, but at least you'll have an idea.

Attached: 1550773877738.jpg (866x844, 64K)

not so concerned about that i just think these would sell faster just because of the color and all i see being sold in my area are white bars and hulks

Obviously not pharma. Edges are super rough

heroin > cocaine

something new always sells hot for a short amount of time, turn a buck my user

do people pay more for the green/blue bars (street price)? cuz those are generic and cost a lot less than actual Xanax when bought from the pharmacy and it's the same shit

Yeah, introduced 9th of July last year, according to drugs.com/imprints/b707-27663.html

Put one in water, if it dissolves or falls apart it’s fentanyl. If it stays mostly together and just puffs up a bit then it’s probably real, but still could be cut with extra binders.

Yooo anyone have advice on finding a hookup for bars/benzos

OP responding
it depends on who's selling really and your area, i've sold 2 green bars for $20. it wouldve been $10 but they gave me a $20 for delivery, although i never mentioned that