How can i stop anxiety Yea Forums?

How can i stop anxiety Yea Forums?

Attached: images-1.jpg (554x554, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
bing.com/search?q=magnesium and depression&pc=MOZI&form=MOZTSB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

weed

Next time react with same anxiety but act over the top. Exaggerate so much you see the moron you really are.

Holy shit this could work

Start eating your own cum after you masturbate.

Stop refusing to experience negative feelings.

Don't resist, fully engage in felt experience.

Attached: 666389838983666.png (500x714, 358K)

Meds , I'm on paroxetine for depression and lorazepam for my anxiety . Just talk to your medical doctor and tell him about your symptoms.

dis guy

Your first shot is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy by talking to a psychologist. If your symptoms don't improve, medication management is the next step. Lots of people are against medication, but imagine just simply taking a pill and being able to control your anxiety.

There are excellent psychologists and psychiatrists out there. I would give it a shot! At the very worse, you could just discontinue the therapy and/or medication OP.

this

this it's the only way

Good advice.

As for meds, I take Celexa (citalopram) for anxiety. It's an anti-depressant, but take it not for depression but anxiety specifically. Works amazingly well for me.

Thanks, I also take Celexa! 30mg a day. I struggled with OCD/anxiety, and it has worked wonders for me. For many years I was against taking any medication, but I finally gave in.

If you have anxiety, you might be able to solve it by talking it out, but sometimes it just comes down to how your brain is wired.

Attached: 1542957684861.jpg (960x960, 122K)

Attached: Buddha_Box_Object.png (794x711, 207K)

is THAT why I'm so chill?

Celexa, play "Everybody Hurts" by R.E.M.

Realize that not only do you not have "anxiety" but that It's something everyone went through called growning up back in the old days. I remember when i was a kid and i would freak out at stupid shit cause i was scared. Then after i gave shit a try and stopped being a over exaggerated faggot i was fine. Grow up and stop using "medication" for every problem your creating. [This is a psa to everyone, not just OP]

Attached: FDF79A86-6BA4-4B34-8FF2-FE7E3BF0F323.png (899x683, 737K)

Celexa, what does the word bait mean

Here are some things that helped me: meditation, exercise, eat right, sleep more.
Good luck OP.

I tried weed for anxiety, but it just made me paranoid.

What kind of anxiety do you have? Honestly, you have to understand that anxiety isn’t an entity, nor your enemy. It’s a situation you’ve created in your own mind. Accept that you have it, know you can control it and move on. Start by acting like a person who doesn’t have anxiety. Would a non-anxious person research anxiety? Post on Yea Forums about anxiety? Avoid certain situations? Constantly search for reassurance? Constantly Google symptoms?

No, they wouldn’t.

Always think: if you didn’t have anxiety, what would you be doing? Then, go do it. Eventually, your Brian will rewire itself and anxiety will dissipate over time. If you need medicine, go for it. There’s no shame in it and it can offer you a jump start. Also, whether you go the medicine route or not, I do suggest therapy. Now, get out there and enjoy your life.

Attached: 6D3F80DC-2E23-4613-9DEC-F13DD43D163B.jpg (1022x698, 125K)

Just remember that it's really not a huge deal if someone takes medication or not. I would encourage everyone to do what's best for their well-being.

It's important to understand that method might have worked for you, but for others their brain chemistry is a large culprit behind what is causing the anxiety.

benzos

>have a mental disorder? just do what people without that disorder do and you're cured

Meds are a easy fix that put you into a perfect place for medical professionals. Meds are never a cure. They will always lead you astray with that thought. Cause when you stop taking them you feel the same shit. Sure, use them to help but eventually you must get off them and live a life free from substance addictions.

Don't take anything stronger than propranolol, try ashwagandha. It's some paki herb that actually works unlike cbd.

If the medication fixes the anxiety, what's the big deal with taking it for the rest of your life?

Taking one pill every day for the rest of your life sounds a lot better than constant stress and worrying from the time you wake up to the time you go to bed.

Because it doesn't fix the issue, it's a bandaid for a bullet wound. Sure it's better than nothing, but it doesn't fix the actual core issue that's giving you anxiety.

Because if you work with yourself and figure out you it will be a lot more rewarding in the end.

Meds are the easy way out. Most people now need the easy way. They dont care what the cost is cause its not put infront of them on purpose. I have friends in the medical field, they hate this shit. They are told/forced to give people meds for this stuff because its an easy way to get money. Im not a holistic person, we need modern science. But im not gonna be a slam pig with these false problems i created in my head to fill someones pockets. I can fix things myself and so should everyone else. And if you dont think you can you will be surprised when you do. The hardest road is usually the one less traveled. But hey, im not paying money, freaking out when i forget a pill, crying for no reason, waiting in line for a "cure" that lasts one day. Im out solving problems. Thats that. So enjoy the easy way out, i hope you don't realize in the end. Its clearly easier for you/others to ignotlre your problems. Cause facing them is to scary.

If it is anxiety in the form of PTSD, low self esteem, etc I would agree. But I would argue in other cases the core issue is just how your brain works. In my case, OCD runs in my family. Without medication, it is very difficult to treat OCD.

After taking medication, my quality of life has greatly improved.

Thank god there are still some of us out there

My friend has ocd. He is dealing with it. Never used drugs and it took him 10 years but he is completely functional. Just picky sometimes. And I understand and excuse him.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but anxiety isn’t a disorder. Literally everyone has anxiety. Depending on how you react to the anxiety will determine the amount of anxiety you experience.

you're acting like medication gives you an advantage over the general population, but they really only raise you to the same base level as everyone else. people with anxiety and panic disorder that take medication don't completely numb themselves from any feelings of anxiety, they just control their irrational thoughts that cause it and instead focus on things that are worth being anxious about like the normal population.

yeah anxiety is a normal emotion we all feel. it's normal to be anxious about a job interview, a presentation, a public speech, etc. but it's not normal to feel so anxious you avoid almost any social interaction or even leaving your house.

Youll never be on the same level as me. Cause I'm cured.
Your still struggling.
You get a fake boost to being close to the rest of us. But then you fall back down everytime cause your not trying to fix anything, you use drugs to pretend you fixed it.

This is true.

Anxiety disorder isn't the same thing as having anxiety.

Refer to:

OCD comes in different forms, some people wash their hands constantly, others have constant intrusive thoughts. Either way, at the root it is an anxiety disorder.

I am completely for solving your problems on your own, exercising, eating healthy, facing your fears, etc. Just understand, some people really can't control how their brain works. You can try challenging those unwanted thoughts, but in the case of OCD they really will just keep coming back.

There is a lot of research on it, and cetain anti-depressents can fix it. Again, please do whatever works for you. In my case, taking a pill every morning is much better than constant intrusive thoughts all day.

And honestly, Im go na go enjoy my life free of the shackles. You have wasted my time. Im not gonna try and help someone who would rather play the victim. Someone who doesn't truly want help.

Being this retarded.

sorry bud you're a fucking moron if you take pills, they are intended to keep you in a position of impotence and you are a fool for partaking in our degrading mental health rehabilitation. make progress, both physical and emotional, eat the right foods and exile refined sugar. stop allowing yourself to be coddled.

Eat breakfast

When my father passed away i spiraled into a very bad depression, that included drug and alcohol abuse to avoid the fact he was gone.

When i finally went to the doctor, the first thing she did after i told her i was depressed was to prescribe me with anti-depressants. I have family members that have taken anti-depressants and have become numb, a shell of the person they once were, so of course i declined. She told me there was nothing else she could do, and that i wasn't depressed enough to get me a therapist.

I ended up going private and taking the mildest dose of propranolol for anxiety, and after a good amount of therapy sessions, i improved enough to come off the meds with no side effects.

I believe anti-depressants, and anti-anxiety meds have their places, but without support from therapy you simply won't improve, and i don't want to have to rely on a pill to function in day to day life.

You just described 99% of people in this thread. They’d rather sit around,act like they’re some kind of unique, incurable victim. You know, rather than taking actual advice and trying to better themselves. They’d rather have a “condition,” so they have SOMETHING to whine about.

im not even OP, just calling you on your bullshit about meds being bad. wait til you start taking having heart disease in your 40s and 50s. you gonna avoid those meds and instead just physically fight off that stroke or heart attack cuz you're so much better than other heart patients? fucking kek

I know that shit pisses me off. But they are being taught this by medical professionals. Teachers. Friends. Internet hand holding committies. But im not gonna be a part of there dilutions.
The generation of hand holding kids has fucked us. With no real problems they create there own and use it to burden us normal people with there beileved privileges.

>comparing stroke and Anticoagulants to anti-depressants

Not all meds dumbass. Read the previous or get out. We need modern medical help. I dont need there advertising of fake problems. Fucking leach go suck someone else.

Leech*

I didn't stop my anxious tendencies with some miracle cure, but a slow process of forcing myself to think only of what is forseeably ahead of me and not that which I cannot immediately influence. That made me stop worrying about all the little details, which often kept me up at night. Again, it's no miracle and may not be so effective for you, but it worked for me after putting a lot of time and will power into checking my behavior

Children like you needed a couple of these. Maybe you would have turned out normal. KEK

Attached: 48AC3CEB-2E1C-4CDA-B6D8-2E981B45A283.gif (250x186, 1.52M)

if you don't accept mental disease is real and treatable with medications the same way as physical conditions, you know nothing about genetics and drug interactions in general. shoulda studied something useful in college.

I am very glad you were able to get off them. It's completely normal for someone to be depressed after the losing a parent. In cases like this, I am all for not taking medication as talking and time is the only way to heal.

In my case, I regularly talked to a psychologist for maybe two years before deciding to take medication. I could solve some of the things that worried me throughout the day, but soon my brain would find something else to worry about. I really wanted to never have to take a pill, but I could never control my anxiety. All the medication did was lower my anxiety down to what a normal person has.

i grew up with a bipolar and crippling anxious mom. i just have more first hand knowledge than these retards saying "durr just be a man"

discord
====
.gg/RC8tcRa

Yes because spending money every month is a "fix"

Muscle relaxers or eliminate sugar from your diet for 4 days.

Uh huh. Yep, SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE OVER HERE.

I dont give a fuck about your lifes hardships. You cant read. Or you wouldnt talk shit cause i said nothing about heart disease. So bye bye faggot.

It's a sin to have anxiety now op rebuke it in Jesus name

Spending $5 dollars a month on medication is much better than self medicating with drugs such as tobacco and alcohol.

Hur durrrr evil pharmacy!!!!!!!!!!

oh a plebbitor, figures. yeah you're the man bud. that nofap routine has made you into a true alpha male.

JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW, ANXIETY FREQUENTLY IS RELATED TO DEPRESSION and as research that has been done over the course of 30+ years has show, depression is ALMOST ALWAYS RELATED TO LOW LEVELS OF MAGNESIUM IN THE BODY.

THIS IS A KNOWN FACT, but likely not one your doctor is willing to discuss por acknowledge.

As a person who suffered from depression for a number of years starting at around 15, I can tell you with 100% certainty that the simple solution of adding over the counter magnesium pills to ones diet will not have a negative effect on your body, your wallet, or your potentially resurrected healthy mental state. Of you are faggot who identifies as the disease they (think ) they have, then avoid this cure.

For those who want to get off the meds try to add magnesium to your diet, daily, with meals and see if you don't feel better in a minimum of 4 weeks or slightly less.

bing.com/search?q=magnesium and depression&pc=MOZI&form=MOZTSB

Attached: 1441845669383.jpg (1268x1695, 212K)

I never said drink..why do you think that is a solution?

Stop putting words in my mouth.
Fix yourself mentally. Healthy. Improve yourself and the lives of people around you. No pill can teach that.

sure, cancel your healthcare plan. such a waste. just glue your bones back together if you get into an accident. feeling sick? suck it up and just train your body to feel better and it'll go away.
>has a medicine cabinet full of OTC meds

Why do people always relate these things to men and being a male is a bad thing. Im not an animal that uses alpha and beta terms. Im just not gonna make excuses for my poor mental health, and fixed it by finding the problem. So..have fun trying to use sexisim and all that as a argumentative anchor. It works for feminists cause they clearly arent slandered daily for that shit.

I have said numerous times that medical science is a necessity. Stop and read triggered one.

>bing
>motherfucking bing
get the fuck out of here you technologically retarded pos

Its aleays the same angles they try. Its annoying but now i see why there so troubled in life. The way they argue, there brains can't be normal size of fully functional.

Attached: E3B3C837-2544-4645-B253-29601A82D48E.jpg (469x474, 43K)

>not an obedient slave/drone to google
>must be technologically retarded

stop being fat

Attached: 1407991385126.png (432x436, 245K)

You need to lower your adrenaline op your here so you must have fight or flight not anxiety.

I'm serious about this op I'm an athiest but doing this will make your anxiety go away I'm a Nazi mind scientist working at cia I know what I'm doing.

>all this samefagging
>thread is 2 hours old and OP hasn't posted shit since then

this entire thread reminds me of the song better living through chemistry by queens of the stone age you guys should listen to it

In many cases, people with mental disorders have higher rates of substance abuse due to self medicating.

Which sounds better? Taking medication backed by research under the supervision of a trained psychiatrist, or buying cigarettes, alcohol, and various strengths of weed to treat a mental disorder?

are you trolling

DONT USE DRUGS.
Listen carefully.
USE YOURSELF TO FIGURE OUT WHATS WRONG IN YOUR HEAD BY SOLVING YOUR INTERNAL PROBLEMS.

Yes btw that means
NO WEED, ALCOHOL, TABACO! Which are all DRUGS!

DUMBASS! FUCKING LISTEN TO ME.
No. Drugs. Help. Yourself. Better. Yourself. WITHOUT DRUGS

FUCKING IDIOT

Honestly these drug fags are this dense. Hard to tell but for there sake i hope its a troll. Prolly some incel though.

I wanna touch you

The drugs work and they're better than they used to be. See a doctor.

Wrong.

Newport 1hunnid fags detected

I know. Hard to believe huh..? A man so thick. "How does he piss while on the phone..?" You ask dripping from your little boi pussy.

Ouch.. if you find out tell me user

I dont smoke.

let me guess, you smoke weed.

Nope. I hate weed.

you got me hpw the hell did you know

are these the discord trannies I've heard so much about

Grunts* uhhgguugughhh all those video games gave you psychosis now your acting all dominant and shit. You know what I mean now jack my big fat dick off.

oh so you're retarded. just stop being retarded user.

Posting to yourself..? Nice lie kid. I dont smoke. I did have one cig but that was a marblo. Did it cause spike make it look cool. And it does but i dont need to or really want to smoke. There is no reason to. Cause the point i have been tryi g to make of drug addiction is bad. Even pharms

When you attack a point with an insult you have lost the argument.

the fuck

wasn't an attack, just using your logic.

Isnt that hypocrisy? Adding..the..big dick..uh huh. >totally sane

Y'all be playing Halo too much

I started getting anxiety, cold hands and feet (literally), frequent urinating and runny poops and just a general feeling of shittiness. I cut out white flour from my diet and I mostly lost all of the symptoms, anxiety included. Give it a go.

dude spike is a fucking lunatic with the cigs he smokes one at least every episode

thats a good show though the only anime i ever could actually get into

Hey little boy you got a email address? You better pray I don't rip your anus with my big fat dick.

Do you really think all pharmacy is bad? Of course, it is expensive. Lots of research goes into it. But I would argue lots of good has come out of it. There is also not so good such as opiods.

Calling me retarded isnt an insult?
What is it then? Cause i know its not a very good theory on drug uses and such. Yaknow..the point of this.

that's really weird i didnt know white flour could do that to someone

There is no escape, resistance is futile.

Oh no, its not all bad! Just people depend on it to much. Rather than use it to help them get into a state to better there lives they think its a instant cure all. Trust me i love medical science it has so many benefits. Its just abused by the populus. (Have doctor friends)

I don't think he believes all pharmacy is bad, just prescribing drugs the second someone says they feel sad and relying on those drugs to not be sad

just eat :)

Can you explain to me why what I said was wrong?

Ya i do. Its 2019, the fuck doesnt have email? Also how bored are you? XD you should go down all your feel better pills and when they dont kill you maybe you will realize you have been fucked over by your doctor.

The medication just makes you dumb and slow, talking in "therapy" just drives you in circles blabing on about bullshit, drugs will only make it worse in the long run, it always comes back.

Yo he smoked all the time but it was so cool when hed light one! If only they didnt smell like shit and kill you...ah. But no that show is dope, same with city hunter, jo jo, Inuyasha, ruroni kenshin.

Exactly. Thanks for listening.

My medication doesn't make me happy, it just allows me to at least semi function. I was fully against pills until I started have uncontrollable panic attacks.

Anxiety an depression are all symptoms of a piss poor childhood. Therapy and medication until you feel better. Or not and keep suffering. I'm almost 40 and my days mean nothing.

I completely agree. I think talking to a therapist should always be the first move before medication.

now they're doing a live action adaptation on netflix which will probably suck but im still gonna watch it. ill probably check out those other shows too i have been wanting to see more good anime

I had a great childhood, then it all went to shit. Like real shit. And that horrible time was what cured all this shit in my head cause i did it myself. It just sounds like you gave up. And the longer it goes the harder it gets the older you are.

Yeah fight back ughhhhguuhghh yyeeeaahhh fuck what's your email little boy I wanna fuck you

I would give em a try. Even the castlevania anime was good from netflix so im hoping the netflix budget could help make the cowboy bebop atleast bareable. But totally give them a watch cause those are some of my favorites. That and movies like studio ghibli's Howls moving castle or wolf children. I could spam you with names xD sorry.

Im prolly older than you. But you cant fuck me through an email. You need my home address atleast.

Attached: 0FBD5893-B951-443B-AB0A-38F0A45D530A.jpg (960x740, 167K)

You should try mediation and mindfulness. Being 40, 50, 60 means jack fucking shit. It's never too late.

Force yourself into uncomfortable situations. I had crippling anxiety until I started going to the bar and forcing myself to talk to people. I came out like an aspy retard at first but people will just figure your drunk, then itll get easier. Now im a social butterfly and am generally well liked.

Oddly enough, I have to sorta keep it up, though. If I go full hurmit and only talk to my coworkers or friends for too long ill start going all weird again and get nervous talking to strangers.

THIS, YOU IGNORANT MORONS, THIS!!!!

Attached: 1381603848021.jpg (777x535, 41K)

challenge accepted. Unless your giving out your home address?

No I know your younger upload pics of your ass so I can jack off to it.

Add seasoning to it as well. The tantalizing flavors will make you forget what you were even worried about.

meditation**

Ill give out where i live. In this thread full of pussies who are afraid to go into a public place. Whats gonna happen? No one would have the balls to show up to my house. Let alone there parents wouldnt let em.

How old are you?

do it faggot

PRAY even if you dont believe

think of mental illnesses as demonic beings

Follow the rabbit hole.
What are you anxious about?
Whats really the worst that can happen?
When you really embrace that shit, you realise how absurd your thinking pattern has become.
And you can come back out of it.

It isn't easy - this isn't some quick fix thing, you need to constantly engage with it anytime anxiety comes up.
I found stopping drinking really helped with mine too.

It works for panic attks.

Our severe bias towards our own personal experience is too strong for us to be able to operate past.

506 Branch St.
Lanham, MD 20706

Wow.. xD you are lonley as shit. Huh?
22 btw.

the madman

Oi oi come at me cunt.

Watch this get fucking anthrax bombed

sorry im scared i cant

XD your wonderful

You need CBD, not THC.

Actually I'm 25. I still wanna fuck u though what's your email?

Quick answer suicide Long answer learn how to lucid dream

cbd my friend. try strains with a higher cbd level you'll feel more relaxed euphoric and have a small high without the paranoia.

What also helped for me. I love smoking my weed in blunt wraps. Something about the tobacco with the weed makes it alot tolerable. some people put straight up tabacco in the weed but i only use the blunt wrap

Attached: 1403722162843.jpg (475x263, 22K)

agreed

Oh shit its [email protected]

longest answer: learn you are lucid dreaming and kill yourself in the dream

what the FUCK are you talking about
Macro$hit is literally just as bad is Jewgle

Upload pics of yourself

Attached: 6F0C7773-D5D7-43C1-A8E3-819632BBABBE.jpg (960x1280, 206K)

I like your shirt

Ohhhhghh fuck yeah uggghhhhgugh I'm stroking my cock to this trucker boy I wanna ram my big semi truck up your ass.

Attached: dowsinghand.jpg (497x404, 18K)

Attached: 1416777755845.jpg (500x382, 44K)

This trucker boy? Thats what i look like. A trucker? XD oki im actually a musician/game designer-ish.

Fuck ya thank you!

You saying i look like bevis!? Im actually wearing a bevis and butthead shirt rn