I don't really have anyone there for me, but I want to be there for you. What's on your mind Yea Forums?

I don't really have anyone there for me, but I want to be there for you. What's on your mind Yea Forums?

Attached: 1425211704698.jpg (500x279, 85K)

I want ot kick my sister really hard in the cunt

I'm just fucking angry, all the time, nothing is good, happy or relieving anymore, everything just makes me angry and more pissed off. I just miss being happy.

Do it; I got ur mom in the meantime

I took this job and it seemed like a great idea to start but now I can see why nobody wanted to work with this particular client... Except I just bought a house to boot.

Go for it man, what could possibly go wrong?

why not time travel?

Also, buy some antidepressants, best shit I ever took

Just have sex with that client; problem solved

I want to kill myself and i don't know what stop me

Just have sex with them

cheeses man

Well don’t; someone’s gotta clean that shit up.

I'm actually in a similar situation my guy. Family convinced me to come down to Florida to take over the "family business" but here I am fending for myself. Don't worry man, shit gets bad. But it will get better.

Ok I’ll stop you.

1800SUICIDE

different user here, do antidepressants really work? how do you feel after taking them?

Attached: 4CF07A33-DC05-40B4-8861-0A46A68C5EB9.jpg (232x197, 38K)

I need a prescription to buy them where i live, best thing i've got tonight is downing some vodka

Well not just any antidepressants but think like your taking a “happiness” elevator in a way.

feel like your heart is fucking frozen
unrecommended

I've heard they just numb you to a point that you don't really feel anything

Vodka: 15$

Antidepressants: 15$ w/ medicaid

I know how you feel my guy. Depression is a hell of a... thing. Either way, you will get better. You will get over it, and I know you are sad and tired. But you will get over it, it's just a matter of time. Shit FeelsBadMan but it will get better.

This is untrue unless your taking way too heavy of a level for you

Just don't do it, someone loves you. My mom has cancer and will pass soon but her love is what keeps me going. Also my cat helps, can't help to feel what my cat would go through if I wasn't around.

Talking about it helps too; I’ve dealt with that shit too long w/o help. There’s no shame in getting help

i like elevators and even more if they’re fun
explain that

Cat pics pls?

Never took any, just saying what a few peers have told me

I think I am being poisoned slowly by ethanol glycol and I don't know what to do

Abilify can technically be fun, I mean watch out but you’ll start laughing more than that fake laughter on Big Bang theory

Thanks user, looking on the brightside is pretty hard, but hey, worth a shot

Yea they gotten too heavy for themselves/ took “cherry” when they needed “chocolate”

i want to do this but with my penis

Discord..gg/FdfkBcx
(Take off the extra dot)

My grandmother is declining in health and going crazy in a nursing home. I haven't seen her in over a year. We used to be really close the whole first 24 years of my life. When I was 24 I couldn't take it anymore and came out as trans. I knew she wouldn't understand and I didn't expect her to, but I thought maybe we could still get along. Then she blamed my dad's drinking problems on me coming out and said that if I came to see her as a female then I would be doing so to hurt her. But then she calls me and leaves messages wanting to talk to me and saying she misses me. I just don't know what to do. If she dies and I didn't talk to her then I know I'll feel massive regret. And if I do see her then I feel like she's going to get offended because of how I look. I don't feel bad for being myself, I just feel bad that it's hard for us to find a common understanding. Idk

Stop getting poisoned?

Awww man, I would totally give up pics of my little catto but I don't have any saved on my computer, only on my phone and I'm a little too drunk to try and submit the picture through my phone. She's a beautiful little Siamese with beautiful blue eyes.

“the lunatic is my head”

checked. based quads

Well damn, better go warn them

IDK who's doing it , it would have to be at work. But I have the god damn symptoms and the doctors did the tests. I'm just waiting for the results

Some solid advice from user

Aww man, that really sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. It's hard to see a family member go through that. Especially someone you are close to. I highly suggest talking to her, give her a call. Say "I miss you g-ma and I love you" My mom has lung cancer and non-hodgkins lymphoma and I recently visited her in Illinois annd my heart was weak when I saw her. Definitely get your graces in with the ones you love most.

I should be happy.
Great job that pays well, especially for the work.
Own my own home.
Extremely smart/hot girlfriend.
Barely any debt (besides the home).
Good health.
Great family.
Plenty of good friends.

...I constantly feel like shit and feel like shit for feeling like shit because I shouldn't.
It doesn't get better, your situation might improve, but it just makes you realize how broken you are and that there's nothing that can fix you.

I was at that point in my life. And it's hard to thing "what can fix me" sometimes nothing can. But what you have to melt into your brain is that you have people that love you, it may not always help, but whenever you get that pain in your stomach and groin from the sadness just think of something that does make you happy. Anything, whether it be an ant you saw doing something really odd one day, to winning a million dollars, if you find that one thing that keeps you going... It could be the only thing that will lead you to a long life of happiness. For instance, there is a memory I have of my ex girlfriend that I thought was the one that just keeps me happy and lets me move forward. I may not ever be with her again but someday there will be someone to help me replace that memory with something way better. It just depends on what that is, as long as it isn't body destroying... Just find that something that drives your engine. Once you do, you can go for miles.