I used to know jake paul

I used to know jake paul.
AMA

Attached: 943387_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 214K)

what's it like hosting a Yea Forums ama?

damn son

Literally who?

are you a faggot also

tits or gtfo faggot

obsessively watching hes videos doesn't mean you know him

Attached: 489465456feel.jpg (470x627, 66K)

what does his cum taste like?

Attached: 342753222.jpg (520x508, 69K)

i feel pretty good right now.
Indeed
Family was involved with his, also one of my family members was actually in team ten with him. I've known him for about 6 or 7 years

Couldn't tell you

Was this the kid from movie big daddy?
Does he still hang out with Adam Sandler? I bet it's pretty fun hanging out with Adam Sandler when your a little kid , hes a really funny guy .

so what we're keeping fucking secrets now?

Attached: 1523426641145.jpg (200x200, 3K)

Does he have any get-rich-quick secrets?

how tight is his asshole?

>I used to know white jake paul.
I'm sorry you had to both deal with that scumbag irl and live in Cleveland, Ohio

His get-rich scheme is putting stolen clipart on merch, hyping it up, flexing on kids, and indoctrinating people. He’s like a ponzi scheme that works on stupidity

Yes. Adam Sandler did OTHER things too
Basically the formula i watched them use was 1. be at least semi attractive.
2. have muscles and be fit.
3. pray on the puberty of 13 year old girls and exploit that.
4. be an asshole
Actually suprisingly, he was a good guy when we were younger. Always enjoyed hanging out with him. Money just changes people.
Also this.

Did he bully other kids in school? Was he always a complete douche?

Also what's the worst thing you saw him do?

was he really an alpha asshole bully?

I mean yeah, he didn't do senior year at our highschool. But we were all assholes. Its not like we would go and prey on the kids that didn't deserve it. If a kids was an asshole and shunned everyone then yeah we fucked with him. But hes always been cocky and a douche. We always thought it was funny because we kinda just were always like that. He just took it to the next level sometimes. Idk about the worst thing i've ever seen him done. Everytime he comes home to westlake (our hometown) he fucks this one ugly girl and no one knows why and he denies it every time. Guess theres an insecure little child in there somewhere

are the gay rumours true? or is he just bi?

What can you tell about the climate on southwest Russia and its biogeographic aspects?

Does he make more money than his brother? In person does he talk about business often? Is he his own boss, or do Hollywood YouTube jews on him?

Does he steal a lot of his video ideas? How often does he get laid?

lol I actually have an ugly bitch that I hit up when I go back home too. she has such a sweet pussy tho. that chick he dicks too probably

Couldn't actually tell you. I mean he fucked only girls as far as we knew.
I think logan makes more. I'm not in contact with them anymore. They're both assholes. he does not really discuss business In person, i did spend time with him when he was famous and we were all just having a good time. He's his own boss. He actually jews the other team ten members. Not sure about the video ideas, some of them were staged tho. Probably a lot. Again he did cheat on his current girlfriend at the time when he was home.

No i respect that its just like this particular girl has a big body count and her pussy stanks so we dont understand

Who?

Hahahahahahaha. stank pussy. that's funny af dude especially that he denies the shit

Did you get paid?

Fuck no
Dude we just dont understand like shes fucking disgusting and he does it multiple times when hes home. I've fucked some raunchy bitches but i would never even get near her

Did you go to Elementary School with him? If so was he a douchebag like he was in highschool?

as gay as it sounds, he probably genuinely likes the bitch. dudes fall in love or whatever with some really nasty bitches all the time. either he likes her and spending time with the ho or she can fuck&suck like a professional. or both. that'd be my guess mang

Does he do drugs? Is his public vs private persona way different?

No didn't go to elementary school with him. he was prolly normal.
Oh for sure.
i mean he smokes weed but not that often. I literally had to teach him how to use a bong like a year ago. Other than that hes pretty clean as far as i know.