*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

“Bro, why you got all them damn sodas in your cart - you know that shit’s bad for you right? Put them back now!”

Wdyd Gamers?

Attached: B088F28E-12BA-4E4D-9391-965C133E2B61.jpg (1242x1222, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Oh, I'm planning on killing myself tonight. figured I'd splurge, y'know?"

Not technically a lie :)

Fuck off Sage, have fun in Bellator you faggy scrotal runoff. All those steroids and you can’t stuff a fucking takedown.

Nothing because I don't let other peoples opinions bother me?

I don't drink soda because I'm not a child, so I'd say WHAT

>bottled water

Pop one open and drink it. Dafuq this buttboy gonna do about it?

Who drinks soda? Shit is gross.

If I wanna fuckin' ruin my life its my right to. You cant make me change myself. Fuckin normie.

Ignore him and buy more soda, obviously.
What's he going to do, roid out and punch me in a grocery store surrounded by witnesses?

I don't fucking drink soda. But I would ask him why he buys something that literally falls from the sky.

"You're right bro, teach me the ways of the gym so I can get swole and get pussy."

People on roids are famous for their self restraint aren't they

I wouldn't worry about that midget. I could step on him and wouldn't even notice

Pull out my gun and shoot him, because this is America and we don't tolerate that kinda commie talk around here.

>What's he going to do, roid out and punch me in a grocery store surrounded by witnesses?
yes

man ill beat the shit out of that puto, thinking hes a hardass with his fuckin bargain agua and his fuckin rolex, i'll do him like stone cold did booker in that supermercado, he aint shit but a pinche puto

This is America

Suck his dick then call him a faggot cause that's gay

buys what comes free out of the tap, dont care about anything else, this dude is dumb

Keep walking cause I am deaf. Checkmate nigger.

Attached: 122809407643.gif (250x188, 648K)

the government put gay chemicals in the tap water to turn niggas into bitches homie

I would say "stop taking testo you fully loaded redditor"

>look at him straight in the eyes
>pull my out cock
>start masturbating
>wipe semen on his shorts
>whisper in his ear
>"no homo"
>walk out with cock still out

Ask him why he killed Apollo Creed then demand his water because I don't drink soda like a bungus

I'm a 53 year old man. I'd tell him to fuck off as I went about my business. Then I'd walk away, probably laughing.

Is that crystal geyser water any good? I used to like some of those other bottled water brands until I heard they all have bits of plastic in them.

"Y-You're right bro. I'm gonna put these back. What was I thinking? Heh heh..."

And if he does wtf are you going to do about it

discord
===========
.gg/xSzhBEd
Shitposting server.