I just turned 21, what's some good alcohol to drink? Have never drank before but why not today's been boring

I just turned 21, what's some good alcohol to drink? Have never drank before but why not today's been boring.

Attached: 1550638938018.jpg (552x364, 110K)

disaronno. Italian liquor. Good shit

mix any fruity soda with a shot of vodka, easy, cheap, delicious.

Why mix soda? I'm probably retarded but like I said I've never drank. Does Vodka just taste that awful?

A spirit is a good place to start. Whiskey or bourbon. Have it with some cola and ice. Don't make it too strong though. Ratio alcohol to soda should be about 1/6

Thanks I'll make a run, any suggestions for brands?

Yukon Jack. Red Stag is tasty too but doesnt have enough kick to me, its too weak. Yukon Jack has a not bad citrus taste and its strong as fuck but doesnt actually taste like it is. If Im broke as fuck I'll buy a $13 bottle of Paramount Vodka

Crown Apple is also really fucking tasty too but its a bit weaker. Basically all the Crown flavors are good but its sort of expensive and takes more to get drunk. A little pint of Crown Apple will get you pretty lit though

Oh yeah it's bad, you can try the shot straight but the sodas a good bet

Jack Daniels or Famous Grouse are good.
But really when it comes to these spirits, there's no real bad ones.

Thanks for the advice anons

Also buy 2 big bottles of cola. Just in case you're warming up, enjoying it too much and run out of soda to mix with the alcohol.

Everclear. Thank me now

Not just any “Jack Daniels” though. I sip Gentleman Jack on the rocks, or Maker’s 46 on the rocks. But since you’re a newbie, you might like a Jack & Coke®

Absinthe, either with lemonade or with water and a sugar cube. its the good shit.

Thank you user!

Jack Daniels honey is pretty good by itself

I really like Ace cider, specifically pear or pineapple

Absinthe will kill a non-drinker. He needs to start with mixed drinks.

No fucking way. Absinthe can really fuck people up. I would never suggest it to anyone. Especially a first time drinker.
There's a reason they don't serve it in most bars, on planes.

thread is obviously a troll fest.some dude really suggested everclear.that shit will fuck you up

Bookers

implying your not a pussy and get the 190 proof everclear

luxardo amaretto is better

SOUTHER COMFORT MAKE FEEL GOOD

As far as straight liquor, I am a huge bitch so I'll tell you what I like to drink.

Smirnoff's flavored vodkas
Crown Royal's Vanilla or Apple whiskey
99 Schnapps any flavor(strong af 49% alcohol, tastes awful but doesnt make me puke like other strong liquors)

Also, I dont mix drinks(mixing alcohol and a non alcohol drink) because it always makes me sick. I do like mix drinks that bars make, Im not sure what I do wrong. I simply pour a shot of whatever alcohol and chase it with Coca Cola or orange juice. Experiment with whatever, every user is different. And remember to drink a shit load of water if not during, than after drinking, pref both. And try pedialyte baby hydration liquid before you go to sleep, its will rehydrate you better than anything.

Btw Jack Daniels tastes like paint thinner, try Crown Royal for whiskey. And white wine is way easier to drink than red wine.

Only can reccmend souih comfrt for mu besy blackouts

its only like 60% for cheap absinthe, its fine if you dont fucking skull it.either that or just get a goon bag like every other cunt drinking for the first time.

Bleach/brake fluid

jack daniels is a man's drink.you soyboy pussies can stick with your flavored vodka's

Thanks for the advice user

Rum and Pineapple Juice
You can barely taste the Rum

Jager and Root Beer
I don’t like black licorice but it does taste similar

Crown Royal and Cherry Pepsi

Peach Snapps and any type of Fruit Juice

Cheers

Fruity cider is pretty darned good place to start. No bitter taste that you get from some alcohol.
Avoid beer imo.

Go to a bar and order an, Adios Motherfucker.
You'll like it.

If you’re into feeling buzzed but not tasting alcohol Vodka and Orange Juice ~ 1/3rd Vodka 2/3rd OJ

My favorite beer is Redds