Ive got a plan to fix my life

Ive got a plan to fix my life

I’ve heard all those stories where someone tries to kill themselves and fail, and they end up turning their life around afterwards when they realise how much they want to live.

So all I gotta do is try to kill myself and make sure I fail, then BAM, I’ll have the motivation to actually do something and fix myself. Now what’s the best way to attempt seppuku without actually dying?

Attached: 926E271C-430E-438C-B04E-08E147FCE57E.jpg (736x1012, 57K)

suicide failure here. I still hate life. Find a better way.

How do you fail at killing yourself

suicide failure here too. still wanna die. see a therapist and take your meds

Dubs of truth but how did you try to an hero

tried to hang myself on a doorknob. Wanted to do it in a way where I could chicken out. I chickened out and ended up with a bruised neck but that's about it.

Meds are shit.
Takes away all your paranoia until you're a fucking naive baby who'll just hand their wallet and keys to a stranger.
No mind control for me even if it it's 'calming'

I'm going to try in a few hours, I'm getting rid of stuff I don't want my mom to see. I have a box cutter but I don't think I can slash my wrists the right way, exit bag isn't an option so I'm going to hang myself from a doorknob. I don't want to fail at this, because I can't come back from this. If you want to fail you don't want to die, focus on that and just keep moving forward until it takes you to a cliff. I'm at that cliff now, I can't do it anymore.

benzos and alcohol

How do you hang yourself from a door knob do you just like kneel down?

I feel like I am not allowed to explain beyond this

seek help guy

I'm not trying off myself I'm just curious never heard of that

I could not figure it out just hurt my neck

there is something about your hands going limp and legs not working... thats the hint

>Meds are shit.
like therapy is any fucking better... brainwashing you back into the system. like servicing a malfunctioning robot...

you're basically an organic robot don't hate

sure, but why go back to the soulless life? i rather be out the system then back in it, and for what? to reproduce? gather items? impress others? wtf is the point

heh is this your first existential crisis?

You kind of sit, the noose should be short, you either try and sit down and the flailing and gravity takes over, or you do a kind of yoga pose/pushup position facing the door, you're legs go stiff and arms limp when you're thrashing around, hopefully you black out quick because hanging isn't painless and its really fucking scary

People who kill themselves and die but survive, actually did die, their bodies become houses for demons to walk the earth.

Really didn't know that thanks for the info user