What does /b get on their pizza? My go-to is double sausage and pepperoni with jalepenos

What does /b get on their pizza? My go-to is double sausage and pepperoni with jalepenos.

Attached: 19D9BACC-046F-4B61-8E58-6CAF78CC5530.jpg (660x924, 82K)

Not in any order
Chicken & Pesto

Mushroom & Olive

Bacon & hamburger

Spinach & feta

Peppers & onions

Margherita

Florentine

Pepperoni

Plain cheese
Probably some others I'm forgetting. My tastes are a bit boring, I guess. Generally nothing spicy on my pizza, though I do like spicy food.

ham and pineapple

Pep shroom. Shit is bomb. But usually I dig on combos with no bell pepper.

beef and onions

You're disgusting. What kind of peasant puts ham on their pizza?

Mushroom onion pepperoni and bacon

Philly steak with onions, green pepper and extra Alfredo sauce because Domino's skimps on their sauce 90% of the time

sausage mushroom and olive

Lobster thermidor au crevette with a mornay sauce in a provençale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pâté, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

I’ll try Dominos in a few days. I like to switch it up every now then so I don’t get bored from too miuch of the same thing.

Sounds heavenly. Too bad it’s too gourmet to get at the vast majority of pizza places. Do you make it yourself or do you have a gourmet pizza restaurant you get it at?

I get it at a pizzeria two blocks away from the very boutique where I purchased a dead parrot not half an hour ago.

Bacon, jalapenos, pineapple

Anyone have a problem with it they can talk to me.

Pine apple AND jalapeños? I like both on their on their own, but that’s a weird combo, weirdo.

I put undearge girls on my pizza hehehe

How do they taste?

It’s actually a godsend, the pineapple slickness works extremely well with the salty bacon and sweet pineapple
Had it from papa johns multiple times. Shit’s lit man

Best fucking combination out there....I shit you not.

It sounds strange, but fuck it works.

Jalapeño spiciness* not pineapple slickness
God damn I’m tired

Baby foreskins.

put tequila on my fucken pizza holmes, orale!

Extra cheese, red peppers, green onions, tomato, mushrooms.

I put bananas on mine. Is that okay?

Attached: A913ECCD-9F2B-4DCB-A7B0-F4F92422130F.jpg (1024x1019, 196K)

half Hawaiian and half cheese