IT'S STEVE IRWIN'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!

IT'S STEVE IRWIN'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!
Reminder that he died in a swimming pool from a stingray that had AIDS.

Attached: steveirwin.jpg (1080x1440, 200K)

Rip

Reminder that he birthed a daughter with 9/10 tits and 6/10 face.

I miss this man...

Although this woman’s ass is something I really need to eat. God damn she’s fucking sexy.

RIP in pieces

No he did not die like that he was actually murdered by Ivan milat

If you fucked her, would she yell "CRIKEY" instead of orgasming when you creamed in her puffy aussie pussy?

Attached: bindi-irwin-main-zoom-c3edfe63-c1f7-4080-ab14-e5d5a0e8871d.jpg (1500x1915, 1.25M)

F, He died 4 our sins

So is she a thing today

Attached: bindi_fake01.jpg (487x720, 59K)

I fucking hope so.. both loud and enthusiastic and as soft whispers in my ear

her tits look sloppy af
she looks sloppy in general

Honestly was the worst celebrity death for me. He really was my childhood, got me first interested in wildlife which is now so important to me and just fascinates me. Actually couldn't listen to the song from the film he was in called crocodile rock for years afterward without feeling really sad. Still makes me feel sad now when I hear it but then I remember that he was a good great person, made his family and so many others happy. Really had a positive effect. Don't believe but god bless him.

Agreed. tits don't look all that nice and face has a slight down syndrome vibe.. I'd still fuck her though.

>her tits look sloppy af
>tits don't look all that nice

you faggots have shit taste in big mommy milkies.

>would she yell "CRIKEY" instead of orgasming when you creamed in her

Attached: 288749133548093898090.png (291x378, 86K)

she's a 5/10 at best
her tits too

RIP Steve

Attached: 1449515679718.gif (320x258, 1022K)

Her tits look more flat than the line on Steve Irwin’s heart rate monitor after the attack.

For anyone who’s not Aussie, here’s a fun fact! Bindis in Australia are like little prickles in the grass, they get stuck in your foot when you step on them and they can really sting! Not unlike a sting Wray in the sense that it fucken stung Steve Irwin lmao.

Who here wants to fucking fight? FIGHT ME CUNT, FUCKEN HIT ME! COME ON CUNT FUCKEN HIT ME!!!!!

She’s sexy as fuck, and the fact that she’s around animals all the time probably means she knows how to fuck like an animal.

Aussies are just pussy versions of brits, that's why they use dollars instead of pounds as currency.
Aussies are like the deformed neglected kids that brits wish'd they forgot about and worn a condom instead.

I’ve never heard someone call Aussies pussies before.. compared to who? Brits? That doesn’t make any sense

Brits are always fucking hard, go to any pub in London and ask for a punch-up. They've got more brawn than those aussie cunts.

Attached: 42D06F4E-F7AA-4739-A7F1-FAFBF38F5368.jpg (400x407, 19K)

Cunt you come to a pub here and you don’t even have to ask, eventually some fuckhead will start you. Plus I don’t know when you visited here last but everyone in their 20s are 6” tall gym junkies covered in tatts now

I find the lack of Bindi in this thread disturbing..

Attached: 332136F7-EC43-4254-AF3D-0C3127F7DE35.jpg (990x600, 112K)

No, he died from a stingray that was gay.

Dumb-ass

No the stingray was a jewish android sent to take out steve because he was getting too close to the truth