A news reporter sticks a mic in your face and says “are you proud to be white?”

How do you respond?

Attached: image.jpg (640x1136, 354K)

I'm irish not white

Im gnot a gnelf im a gnigger and you've just been gniggered

Same here fellow potatonigga

White pride worldwide baby!

Fuck yeah

As proud as I am to have two arms and two legs.

Attached: 0019.jpg (1424x1080, 289K)

Kek

I shove him out of the way. He was probably interruping me with inane questions as I was moving to some other location of interest to me.

Which county my dude?

Attached: AngryLilShit.png (380x405, 117K)

It doesn't even cross my mind.

Fucking racist

I guess it's that white privilege.

Niggers are the real racists.

"Yes. By the way have you heard of the USS Liberty Incident or the Lavon Affair?"

I’m white and I’m proud.

^^^

Shut the fuck up faggot

Are you proud to be racist?

Salty much nigger?

Id tell him i am a black lesbian, what right do you have to assume im a ciswhite male?

Thatll teach him.

I live in the states. I have a cousin who lives in Ireland somewhere though

No u

Attached: 0089.jpg (1424x1080, 249K)

i am asian dude

Are you proud to be a cuck?

i tell em i identify as a black guy

I’m not proud that my ancestors lived in an area where the skin didn’t feel the need to protect itself from solar radiation as much as other geographical areas. I’m proud that I have a mind and a personality that is actually pretty freaking awesome enough to look past judging and being proud of physical attritubes I had no way of controlling.

I don't think you can really be proud of something you'e not in control of in any way.

>I guess? I mean, Im more proud that Im not a racist cunt. I didn't choose to be white, but I did choose that, right?

You don’t get a say in the matter you brainlet useless bitch. Shut the fuck up and get back in the kitchen.

I will say "I'm not white but fuck niggers"

Oh...right....so you aren't Irish...you're American "Irish".

Attached: eastwooddisgust .gif (406x288, 430K)

Kek. Let's be real though. Scared people are racist. White and black.

>>How do you respond?

"I'm on meth. White power!"

nope

Stupid people with a lack of empathy and political agendas are racist whether they believe it or not (thanks to institutional indoctrination)

Noice

Right? Its fear pandoring under the guise of self-defense. Scary time to be a
>human

I think you dont understand, I would say that to the shitty microphone handler

yes

You're just adorable, can I take you home with me?

Attached: 0005.png (640x360, 217K)

if white ppl stopped supporting and perpetuating black culture and "music" - hip hop and prison culture would dry up and die in minutes. all of those black retards in sports also depend on white people to buy tickets. white people need to team together and change the nigger culture that consumes western nations.

Yeah sorry to get your hopes up.

I was arguing it isn't out of fear. It's a lack of empathy and understanding.

Do you even know this great man?

Attached: gerryromance.jpg (960x643, 46K)

I'm not white, nobody is white, and nobody is black either. I'm peach and pink and a whole bunch of colors in different places, my dick can get pretty red too wanna see it?

The shitty parts of hip-hop would die. The good parts would stay. And the prison system could potentially be forced to go out into a sort of reform; might grow less likely to lock people up over minor bullshit.

If people stopped buying into black culture as an alien/novel concept and just moved away from the ghetto-star mentality we'd all be better off. Not just white people need to stop putting this stuff on a pedestal. All people do.

We'll all be better off if we move away from cultures that support hate for other as well as the self. Envy culture and star worship in general are flawed, but most shit radio rap stands for is something we're all better off without.

>racism's for the feeble of heart and head
>but this user does have a decent point

And I was agreeing that empathy and understanding play their part while also insisting that fear does the same. People are more easily swayed when they believe the alternative heralds a consequence specific to their fears. A lack of empathy or reasoning skills can be exploited by simple fear. It's a well documented phenomenon.

I say "I'm proud to be a good person and race is of no consequence to what I value. I value treating others with dignity first and hatred last."
Then I do the half-hug half-handshake to the reporter and say "My nigga!"

I say only a person with no personal achievements can take pride in something they had no hand in such as race and the accomplishments of others who happen to be of the same race.

Fuck yeah!

Attached: 1403831806132.jpg (400x538, 68K)