What do i do if i have the worst life in the world and god just follows me around striking me down constantly to make...

What do i do if i have the worst life in the world and god just follows me around striking me down constantly to make it worse

>born in the middle of nowhere
>literallyy 7 hours away from anything
>freezing cold 24/7 for half the year
>nothing to do
>nothing but other small towns like 20 miles away
>my town is literally just one road with no people
>have one other person in my town who’s crazy and afraid to leave his house
>no girls no people nothing fun to do
>never get to travel go anywhere cool or do anything my entire life
>finally get money saved up to leave and about to leave my shit hole
>nope god comes down
>accidentally overdose on a pill wake up with a dui
>get long as fuck probation sentence for being black
>cant legally even leave my small town shit hole
>forced to suffer

What the fuck every time i almost overcome or do something with my life god just comes down and strikes me down and rips it away

Wtf do i do

Attached: D13F601B-8D78-4BAA-89AC-9A2A49EE4039.jpg (1024x724, 155K)

>What do i do if i have the worst life in the world and god just follows me around striking me down constantly to make it worse
Get some perspective

have you tried not being black?

I’m right

Attached: troof.jpg (675x850, 76K)

You're objectively wrong

grew up in a small town very similar... remember user, the women are just as bored... find one and start trying all sorts of new things

Tell the people in Zimbabwe how bad your town is. Then get a job or school outside of town. I've been on probation, you can get permission to move for either one. Or make use of your time there to learn a skill.

I have no one around for 20 miles and I lost my license and theres literally no girls here and if there is they’re college thots and not as poor and sad as me

How do I get a job in the city

>accidentally overdose on pill
>get long as fuck probation for being black
>god

stop being a victim, YOU took the "pill"
god didn't make you do shit, and in the US there are statutes of limitations on shit like that,
stop doing dumb shit and you won't have to deal with dumb shit.

Same way you always do. You apply for it. If you get called to an interview, call your probation officer to let him know (and get permission if required, usually only if out of state). If you get the job you can make arrangements with him to move.
I had to write a letter every two weeks, and visit him twice a year with proof of employment and to take a drug test.

do the only thing left to do

dig and dig and dig. dig up everything everywhere and if you still cant find anything fun then dig some more. either you find something cool that makes your life worth living or the dirt caves in around you burying you alive.

They told me I can just transfer my probation but idk how the fuck I’m going get a job and roommates working around all of this shit

And probation traps me in my hick county

Stop falling for bait Yea Forumstards I post this every single day to fuck with you stupid newfags.
God, Yea Forums never ceases to amaze me.

blaming god for your terrible life choices
Typical christ fag

Step 1: take responsibility for your own action

Dig a hole under your house, don't stop until you hit water. If you find any one else to help you help them dig a hole under your house. Ask for shovels and ez home gatorade. Once you form a friendship after explaining why you are digging a hole, which is of course to make a wine cellar. Tell them how much you are happy to start off with your very own bottle of coconut rum. Its the tropical party drink after all. Then hit them over the head and beat the shit out of them for all the black oppression that happened between now and the 17th century. Continue digging the hole of course, chain them up and force them to eat your shit and piss for survival. Never tell anyone and keep it covered nder your boxspring mattress.

BUT HIS LIFE IS LITERALLY THE WORST IN THE ENTIRE WORLD NO ONE KNOWS HIS STRUGGLES.

>transfer my probation
There you go. You're not trapped. So either stop playing the victim and do something, or stfu and kys.

this pasta has gone stale.

Yeah but I have to find a job and place to stay both at the same time to work around my shit

Then do it. but even if you fail, stop making these threads. no one cares, and no one likes you.

Oh look, the Whiny Bitch is back.
God had fuck all to do with it, you're on probation for doing stupid shit, now the do-gooders have you and the ONLY way your whiny ass is going to stay out of prison and keep a normal-sized asshole is making your P.O. semi happy until your term is done.
Pay the fuck attention, if you're as far in BFE as you say then I guarantee any white hillbilly who isn't Somebodys cousin or inlaw would be fucked around just as bad as you're getting it.
The racist shit isn't helping...

> the Whiny Bitch is back.
I was hoping he was gone forever.

Good idea! i should try that

Gather people like you and start a secret society bent on destroying society

He did miss a few days.

You're a little bitch, OP

All of this is your fault

So many newfags.............

It’s not god or the universe’s fault, it’s yours for overdosing on drugs idiot

I do Have it worse than 99% of people

Trust me it was bad luck