Doctor says you have cancer

>doctor says you have cancer
>6 months left to live
What TV shows/movies do you watch and what video games do you play before you die?

Attached: 1466648156414.jpg (255x191, 9K)

I don't go to doctors

case dismissed

Doctors are mostly a scam anyway. Always prescribing bullshit you don't even need and sticking their fingers up your ass

This. Doctors just diagnose you with shit. I haven't had a medical problem in years.

Anime and hentai. As well as every classic.

Can confirm. I was having an anxiety attack and couldnt breathe so my doctor ordered me a fucking chest x-ray, cost $90. Also wanted to biopsy 3 moles to check for cancer. I did one and cost $120 and was obviously benign. I went for a checkup and got prescribed fucking vitamin D for $20. I just get more fucking sunlight. Fuck doctors

What anime? I would have to watch yu yu hakusho

I'll go to the doctor when I'm dead.

Breaking Bad.

fuck watching tv and playing video games

I have a bucket list of girls I know irl I want to fuck
I'm going to fuck every girl on that list
If they want to or not

I'd go to Thailand and fuck everything that moves

Watch LOST

Attached: download (3).jpg (305x165, 7K)

Nationalise healthcare.
I know that just moves the cost, but stopping diseases early saves money, as does treating diseases instead of ignoring them.

I'm rewatching that shit right now

Lol nothing that tame. If I had seven months to live I would fly back to Canberra, kill my ex's new boyfriend and rape the shit out of her.

Attached: 14068838.gif (206x244, 906K)

I've argued with people about this and they always say it's bad because you have to wait longer to get treated unless its an emergency. I don't think that's a big deal

O_O

I need to get me a Hulu account so I can rewatch LOST after I watch Future Man. LOST is just amazingly beautiful.

True. The only thing I wish they explained more is how the island got started in the first place and who the first protector was before jacobs "mother"

I’d kill your ex’s boyfriend and rape her. Then kill you. Just to see the look on your face.

>not raping till dead

lol go right ahead mate

Attached: 5e2664e2-8039-4411-bd73-9ae45c8b5.jpg (500x375, 41K)

I´d kill the ex and rape the boyfriend. Then kill the poster of this text and then rape ex´s ex boyfriend. Just to see the look on your face.