Just went on a date with a beautiful girl after months of loneliness and working my ass off...

Just went on a date with a beautiful girl after months of loneliness and working my ass off. Date went perfect and we’re planning a second one. Don’t have anyone to share it with, so just wanted to post here. Feelsgoodman

Attached: FABA756D-086E-4CC9-9DAD-E54499B2C10F.jpg (1536x2048, 457K)

happy for you user, hope it works out :)

Well, it sounds like you really needed this, and deserve this. Im happy for you.

Tell us about her OP

Hey I'm in same boat, been seeing a girl for about 6 weeks, don't really have any friends to show her off to but she's super cute. Hope your 2nd date goes well bro

Nice, how'd you meet?

I've been marries almost 13 years. And while i love my wife, the excitement of a new relationship is amazing. Enjoy it.

U got this dude

Attached: 52364156_1228619423953502_4432753828290363392_n.jpg (540x741, 49K)

On my christmas party at work, we went to a bar and we got talking after all my colleagues left!

wait, shes your co-worker?

That's cool. I met a girl at my work, I work at a shitty captioning place only been on a date once but she's cool

Not good op, you'll get fired. And I mean YOU, not her.

No she was just in the bar the party was at, we didn't have a private function or anything

good. then enjoy.

I bet she is working for a rival company to seduce you and steal your company secrets.

yea, you are free to enjoy.

you do not live in reality

If thats true then she's welcome to it

this, RUN OP!

I saw a movie where this happened.

Anyone here from Florida know if dating a colleague can I be brought up about it?

I am in Florida and my buddy from upstate got 2 years.

Enjoy the peak happiness, i wish i had that again

Where in Florida though? I'm in Orlando and I work at a call centre

She looks like a small-titted, non-autistic version of Lucie Wilde

Attached: 18818659.gif (254x376, 720K)