I don't understand how people can just 'hang out'...

I don't understand how people can just 'hang out'. I don't know how people end up just being with eachother for the sake of it. Surely, it makes sense to have a purpose to what you're doing? I need to understand how people do this because I want to have a better social life.

Attached: 1534096742323.jpg (569x428, 25K)

The same can be said about spending time on Yea Forums except interacting with real people has real world consequences.

Maybe if you took your ass outside instead of sitting in your room 48 hours without seeing the dust of the sun, you would have some experience on what it feels like to hang out with a """friend"""

But you rejected your humanity in highschool, maybe even earlier than that. Dweller piece of shit

Attached: 1510089898912.jpg (250x347, 16K)

The difference is that in order to access Yea Forums you just type some stuff and click it, so I can shitpost here while doing other stuff. On the other hand, IRL stuff requires planning and a deliberate trip. How do I start joining in with people?

true
i was going to say just to discuss things, so that's about it

I go outside for the gym, boxing and swimming but other than that I work and I read.

>Maybe if you took your ass outside instead of sitting in your room 48 hours without seeing the dust of the sun, you would have some experience on what it feels like to hang out with a """friend"""
>going for a walk outside automatically gets one friends

autism at its finest

this is our Yea Forumsoard, smoothskin. better keep moving

Two of those activites at minimum require you to interact with people. Are you extremly introverted, or are you actually autistic?

Add on the solution

They tried to test me in high school but I just refused the test.

Get yourself a friend and you'll see

I can hold a conversation, I just don't know how to go from talking to someone inbetween sparring sessions to hanging out with them.

I'll blame it on autism then.

I suppose you need the thought process of having a good experience with said person could help. Maybe said person have experience or a trait you might like, that could lure you in?

No, people always say to go outside, as if that were all one needs to suddenly function in society.

There are people I like, but I'm never sure as to how to become driends outside of the current activity without seeming overly pushy or weird.

Everything is unfortunatly not at home. Sure, I caN aLwAy bUy tHeM oN AmAzON, but if you want to meet people, then you have to go outside, because we are required to adapt to their will.

>going for a walk outside automatically gets one friends

You're missing a lot of steps.

Top kek

Attached: 1508522882246.gif (150x87, 27K)

this is so stupid, man, i've never met anybody because i bought something irl instead of buying it on amazon

We are social animals, we work better in groups, we learn from each other, emote and feel pleased in others company.

Exactly. Why don't you just leave it there instead of giving us the false hope that going outside will magically unfuck us?