Show me one immigrant loving liberal who let an immigrant live in their house. Protip: you can't...

Show me one immigrant loving liberal who let an immigrant live in their house. Protip: you can't. They hand them off to someone else.

Attached: Hick_Trump.jpg (404x410, 43K)

Show me one immigrant loving liberal who let an immigrant fuck their sister. Protip: you can't. They hand them off to someone else.

Show me one immigrant loving liberal who let an immigrant do the dishes for them. Protip: you can't. They hand them off to someone else.

Show me one immigrant loving liberal who let an immigrant have the last pop tart. Protip: you can't. They hand them off to someone else.

Show me one immigrant loving liberal who let an immigrant wear their favorite t-shirt. Protip: you can't. They hand them off to someone else.

>Show me one immigrant loving liberal who let an immigrant borrow their Ayn Rand 'Atlas Shrugged' novel. Protip: you can't. They hand them off to someone else.

OP is a fag

Moron. What makes you think immigrants want to live in my house, or in your house. Immigrants want to live in their own houses!!!

Show me one "I hate immigrants" conservative on this site who actually earns a paycheck. Protip: you can't - they all mooch off of someone else.

Attached: 1488903860924.jpg (700x944, 72K)

Then go buy them a house.

Show me one immigrant loving liberal who lets Somali Muslims sleep in their bed. Protip: you can't. They hand them off to someone else.

>What makes you think immigrants want to live in my house, or in your house

Why are you such a bigoted liberal,what if those immigrants can't afford to buy house,will you let them in yours or buy them new one?

Show me one immigrant loving liberal who let a vegan live in their house. Protip: you can't. They hand them off to someone else.

I sure as fuck wouldn't live with (You)

Why is it necessary that we want them in our house? Would you prolifers let an unwed teenage mother in your house? No. Now fuck off with this inbred downs syndrome nonlogic horseshit.

Yeah come on you selfish fuck. You can squeeze a couple in somewhere.

Lol immigrants rent their own apts or homes. They aren’t homeless op. Stop being a cock holster

Whats wrong with the immigrant loving republicuck you posted? He not only lets one live in his house but went as far to have married her too.

He also let her and her kids live in his house.

Show me one immigrant loving liberal who let a Sonic cosplayer live in their house. Protip: you can't. They hand them off to someone else.

No they dont, they get apts. through govt. handouts for free. They dont even have to pay for utilities.

>You posted him
Donald J Trump

Show me one immigrant loving liberal who let an immigrant loving liberal live in their house. Protip: you can't. They hand them off to someone else.

>"rent their own"
Two problems. How the fuck are you gonna rent your own property? You don't own it if you rent it, unless you're renting it out.

Second issue, no, they don't own or rent with their own money even if they do have someplace of their own to live. They do it with government handouts or they live in government buildings completely free, while taxpayers pay the bill.