>see super attractive girl
>talk to her and invite her for coffee
>she accepts
>have super fun conversation
>try my luck and invite her to see my doggos
>"okay"
>take her home
>do the deed x 3
>she has to go back home to do some work related issue.

Literally 26 hours later

>check her on FB.
>she posted a new video
>her_accepting_the_proposal_from_her_boyfriend.divx
>she jumps and wraps her legs around him the same way she did to me
>Close the laptop

I'm so lost Yea Forumsros. What do I do? Should I tell him? Are there no more trustworthy women left?

Attached: Crying peter Parker.jpg (329x371, 23K)

Have you tried turning your life off and on again?

I don't get it. I'm dense af

Ruin her user it's better if he knows she's unfaithful now instead of finding out later

Yeah man just tell him, you will be helping another brother out.

try again with a different girl

Die

Agree. Home boys gotta know

this

Do it you fat faggot

tell him and show us the convo

Post the vid

>have sex with the boyfriend

Attached: 1521870497994s (1).jpg (125x125, 2K)

Wouldn’t you wanna know if the woman you just proposed to got fucked by a random dude not a day before? It would ruin your life, but your life was a fantasy anyways. An illusion. Wouldn’t you want to know? Face it, pick up the pieces, move on and try again? I wish any of the people my ex cheated on me with had told me. I would’ve had some respect for them. I mean, it all fell apart anyways.

Attached: 56E03F37-C972-480F-83C5-17B0B3F3A7D7.jpg (1125x1374, 654K)

Dear diary today I baited morons on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1231433210360.gif (224x188, 1.62M)

You can either
a) be a bro and tell the dude
or
b) blackmail whore for more free pussy

I'd just ask her out for a coffee again to see if she is willing, if not then you still have pretty much free reign over her.

I know how you feel. A guy did the exact same thing to me.

Attached: A1A160D2-AC31-4439-8D10-E75A78AB9C8F.jpg (750x540, 96K)

You guys are right. I was cheated on in my past and I would have wanted to hear the truth. Gonna send him a message.

show us the convo

I'm sorry to hear that. Hookup culture is messing everything up

post the chat

sorry OP but life do be like that sometimes

You’re a real one, Yea Forumsro
>inb4 my phone lights up

>hookup culture is messing everything up
Nah, this isn't just a change in culture.
This is also a change in tech.
20 years ago, OP goes out, meets some random girl, they fuck, and that's that. He'd never know about her boyfriend or marriage through FB.

Indeed.

Attached: hoho.jpg (300x236, 12K)

Definitely tell him.

No you faggot, you where just some strange she wanted before marriage. Leave it alone, not your place.

yalla bunch of white knight faggots. Women are supposed to put out, its our job as men to keep our women out of that situation with other men, while simultaneously reaping the benefits of unscrupulous boyfriends/fiancees/husbands.

Like Jesus said, "And lo, if thee be a shepherd, and thine lamb wanders into the thorns, should thou be angered by the lamb, or by the thorns? Neither. Thou shalt be angered by thineself, as thou art a shitty shepherd."

Why? Wouldn't you want to know?It is 2.30am. Is it okay if I message him tommorow. I'm kinda scared.

user its your moral duty. Thots aren't getting away with this shit any more.

Attached: angry pewdiepie.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

It's your duty.

Do it now user, if you leave it to tomorrow you know you won't have the balls to do it. Be a man and get it over with.

She gave u the pussy what more do you want from women bitch ? Accept the fact that you are below her and she used u.

It's just proof that your'e an ultra beta nigger faggot loser who belongs here on the Zimbabwe of the Internet Yea Forums

My wife and I have never spoke of the strange and one night stands we had... We don't care, that was before marriage, to be quite honest you're the one being a faggot, you approached her, got her to come back to your place and fucked her... Let her be... But to be honest I don't give a flying fuck so do what you please.

Were you not committed before you got married? Or were you just some fuck buddies that randomly put on rings?

fuck off back to l e d d i t.

user if the guy is some soy drinking cuck that wouldn't care that his wife fucks random dudes right before they get married then the guy would be too much of a beta to do anything about it anyway. However in the case that he would get angry and give a shit you have an absolute moral imperative to tell him.

If it’s a true story, tell the guy. You’d want someone to tell you. God knows I would.