The poor wee bairn. She din't deserve that

The poor wee bairn. She din't deserve that

Attached: _105672673_image2.jpg (660x371, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-47322658
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happened to this particular scotch egg?

Raped and murdered by a 16 year old boy

Well fuck, that is a real downer. I feel bad about acting flippant now, why would you do this to me?

Only 6, visiting relatives. Abducted in the dead of night but a boy who lived on the island. Being an incel is bad enough, but when your options are that limited...

The guy is a total piece of dog shit, i feel terrible for the kid. What does Bairn mean?

Scottish for kiddie

If you're an incel and stuck on a small Scottish island, why not go for senile pensioners? Plenty of those around on the islands.

the aliens have gone to far. She should of blocked them out of her head who knows what kind of stuff they filled her up with. It's awful what fear can do to a person once they find out they've got a soul...

Are you shitposting or just spreading your schizo as far and wide as you can?

Guys is this a meme or did this really happen?

He carried her 5 miles to where he mutilated then strangled her

Sadly, it happened

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-47322658

What island? I work on an island

Bute

Sick fucker.
Also, just to get my bias confirmed or denied, did he grow up in a home without a father?

Yeah fuck....I just checked it out... Fucking horrible.

It's not known. As he's 16 his identity is hidden. But it was his mother who reported him to the police, so no love there

I love me some sweet sweet loli. but for this, I hope Scotland has the death penalty. being part of the cUcK i know it probably doesn't though.

Attached: 1530838281097.png (1000x1413, 534K)

Well a loving mom can still report their kid for something horrendous, but the lack of mention of a father in the article makes me consider my bias provisionally confirmed.

You know shit is fucked up when even people on Yea Forums are disgusted

The fucker that did this deserves to be 'blood eagled'.

Why does her mum look about 12?

Attached: _105739613_alesha_mum_pa.jpg (624x351, 27K)

Mom did the right thing, how could she live with an insane and mentally ill son knowing that he can do the same shit to you any day

Nah, the blood eagle was the last viable method of a man who had lost all social standing, to gain admittance to Valhalla by staying silent while the blood eagle was being done.
This kid doesn't deserve a ticket to Valhalla, potential or otherwise.

The girl was 6
The mum looks under 20
The murderer bought drugs from the girl's father
The dad's new girlfriend is only 18

Island life is fucked up

five years ago people would have asked for the vid. now only crying pussies are left here..

Blonde white female. Hits a nerve

When the loli threads stop being enough... maybe its best that the internet becomes stricter

Attached: what the fuck is up with all this autism.jpg (640x640, 72K)

Shit parents, especially the mother for trusting a drug dealer to take care of her child.

I was here five years ago. If your definition of "people" is one or two guys asking for that, with you being the third chuckling along and everyone else reacting mostly like this thread has shown, sure things have changed.

Ive been here since 08 and Id personally brain the little faggot who did this. I may be depraved but I understand perfectly that an innocent little girl deserves comfort and protection. At least until like 17, then its skullfuck the bitch till she chokes. She didnt even get a chance to grow up, that stings like a mother.

Thing is, I don't think this fucker would stay silent, I think he'd shit and piss himself screaming untill his lungs were pulled out.

>F

And people wonder why I’m so protective over my daughters,

I've got 2 sons, but if I had daughters they'd never leave the fucking house