Serious question

Serious question...

Does any other man here have a girlfriend that has moods... moods as in every 3 months or so she wants to kill everyone, you better leave her alone, and even if you even call her she bites off your head through the phone?

Attached: 1544277659674.jpg (667x500, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8Q-LY_x8tM
youtube.com/watch?v=wsrvmNtWU4E
youtube.com/watch?v=Yfwjoztf2Dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

I use to, but i dumped that bitches ass after she refused to believe she has bi polar
Saw her a year ago and guess what? she was diagnosed with bi polar.
Get rid of her dude and find a normal woman, you don't need that shit.

The only girlfriend you've ever had is your hand you basement dwelling autist virgin.

that's LIKELY bipolar.

Also this but mine was bpd, narcissistic and am alcoholic

youtube.com/watch?v=e8Q-LY_x8tM

Thank you friend
Nice
Check this
youtube.com/watch?v=wsrvmNtWU4E

She is. And she knows it. But I can't let go

Decent cover. I like the Metallica cover more

youtube.com/watch?v=Yfwjoztf2Dk

I like the dubliners version, this is pretty similar

Lets just say HAIL ODIN and cheers to Irish music

It's like they have this 6th sense to find damaged people they can abuse. She's found you. And if you stick around, you deserve every shitty day you get.

i have a gf that is literlly the same she always pushes everything on me and when shes angry at me because of something i have nothing to do with for example her friends were mean to her she gets annoyed at me and starts doing stuff with others guys knowing it makes me jealous and im too much of a pussy to break up since i just got her to stop cutting herself and she always says if it wastnt for me she would definitly kill herself please help

You are right. I had girlfriends like this always. All very beautiful, but fucked in the head. Are there beautiful girls that are not crazy?

David, Amanda is crazy. And she might be autistic. Just leave her. Me and stacey wont be mad. You could come hang with us and stay at our place while trying to find another. Shes a psycho bitch.

Nope. It's monthly, and she a redhead. But the sex makes it all worthwhile.

Thats not a girl. What you are describing is a mentally ill person. Get rid of it.

Dump her and forget her

^ status = pussy whipped

>are there beautiful girls that are not crazy?
There are! Sometimes it is hard to find them because you have to look in the right place. You want to find a cute girlfriend that can also be your real friend. Someone you can share something in common with. Maybe it's anime, or golf, or whatever, but try to find a gf that is also a place you'd like to be. It will be heaven.

women are cancer

Thats literally every woman ever OP...are you this fucking retarded

Better than
>no pussy neckbearding

user, I have been with her for 3 years now! She is wonderful and we have common activities. There is just always that phase where she goes insane. It is sort of bipolar.., she goes completely depressed and wats to stay in bed for a week

Dump her and find another with more control over her emotions. I'm married to an unstable harpie and trust me OP... it's not worth it.

thats literly the exact same Situation as me but ive only been with mine for 2 years

My crazy bitch of a gf is like that

It looks like you've found the one. I hope your happiness lasts a long long time.

Most are that way.

Attached: 002B.jpg (716x756, 70K)

Ro be honest with you, I love this one, so I do put up with it... but also, I ask myself.... what if I cancel her? I aim 44 years old... will there be another love?

Faggot, I will have your guts if you get disrespectful

ok im still fairly Young with 22 but im still scared since she has often said that Shell kill herself if i go an she often cuts herself and refuses all help

haha

tell her paren- lets be honest she probably only has a mom

she tells me that if i tell them itll be worse and Shell have to run away from home and attempt suicide or become homeless because apparently she tried it before and she said that her parents dont give a fuck about it but if they talk to her about it Shell know it was me

FACE THE FACTS
WOMEN ARE INSANE

Shit posting at it's finest

okay lets have an analysis
does she use social media a lot?
does she post up pictures of herself a lot?

go show me some posting fag

she often uses instagramm (she says that she got the idea of cutting herself of insta) but shes extremely selfconcious and never Uploads any pics of herself anywhere

You getting aggro? go fuck of?

oh and she watches a lot of netflix and YouTube not sure if that Counts

you can tell her to fuck off, she wont kill herself. it will only turn into her posting herself more on social media. how do i know this? experience.
women make suicidal threats but rarely act on them. and people who are truly suicidal will never tell you they are

She has BPD and is human garbage. Walk away.

but if i didnt call her on time or pay enough Attention she starts cutting herself and i really dont like the thought of me being at fault

a safer way to confirm this is if you tell her no to something she wants and is threatening you with something.
like recently this one parasite ive been fucking was threatening to leave me and i told her to go. she did for 3 days and came right back to suck my dick

birth control pills make them insane, is she on them OP?

dude honestly at this point it sounds fun i want to test my skills with a trainwreck like that. whered you find her? my current one is kinda psycho but not on that level

she was in one of my former classes from School time and she said that she always loved me and i thought that she a Little weird but if u want to find someone like that mostly either girly mmos or she often hangs around parks at night alone or walks around at night in my area there are many of those Kind but their hard to talk to if they dont know you

So... what now?

This, you don’t usually find out about someone suicidal tendencies until they’ve done it. People with real demons don’t use it to get attention.

>girly mmos
wat?

i dont think she does it for Attention i think she does it to Keep me from going and with the way she is i really think Shell do it

yeah she and a some of her friends who are extremely similar Play those a lot for example aura kingdom

Status: getting as much sex as I want, in any way I want, with a very enthusiastic and attractive woman. For the price of a but of insanity right before her period. Somehow I just happen to always work late right around then...

This

oh those. those are the kind of girls are low quality in general. hard to talk to, hard to understand. unenthusiastic garbage. but ironically they respond well to degradation

that is literlly all fucking true but i dont feel comfortable degrading her even though she always talks about how she deserves it

well, do what you want. id tell her to fuck off. she necks herself its her own fault, not yours. men kill themselves all the time especially after a divorce. but nobody really gives a fuck. same shit should happen with women

many have told me the Dame Piece of advice but no matter what i do she always makes me feel guilty and i really dont want to live with the guilt of someone killing themselves over me

how old are you? im curious

i posted earlrier and im 22 shes 21 when we met i was 16 she 15 (not sure if thats important)

well then, nice to have you all..öets fuck Yea Forums up.
Lets give them a taste of mayhem

>im too much of a pussy to break up
>please help

There you go

you guys need to grow up. damn. i was assuming you guys were in your teens.

anyway, youre in an abusive relationship. either call her bluff or admit her to an asylum

that was me and i know that im a pussy

No it isn't, pussy isn't a hard commodity to acquire

whyd u think i was so Young but she said if i were to try and help her Shell end it and i dont want to make her kill herself cause of me

Yea and i like it, im into crazy/yandere girls so we work fine, i know exactly what to say and do as well so i know how to control her

what do i do when shes depressed as fuck and wants to kill me or angry and doing stuff with other guys to make me jealous

Is it random that only crazy girls are really attractive?

switched shit

so is her life more important than yours? she has issues and you... probably also have issues but to a lesser extent. your life is objectively more valuable that hers. does she work? does she do jack shit around the house? does she produce anything? i highly doubt. youre just a host she can leech off of. and if shes like any other woman which she likely is, you are disposable to her.
ask yourself this. if you were to drop dead right now would she kill herself?

so you don't need help, you need to not be a pussy

problem solved

nope

pretty much all of that is true but she often says that if i were gone shed die too but i highly doubt that because she has so many male friends she always does shit with to Anger me and she seems extremely close

Unfortunately no, the most attractive and easily to get attached with girls are crazy

As for that chief, whens shes depressed just give non-stop support, mine is pretty easy to give support to and i help as much as possible. When she wants to kill you and is angry just let it be, but if shes doing things with other guys, you gotta be dominant and take control, let her know shes not gonna fuck around with other dudes just to make you jealous and etc. Your girl can be crazy and whatever but you always gotta have the power

its a total bluff dude, male friendsare a major red flag. dont be an idiot. learn to love yourself

That is actually really helpful thanks a lot man

You sure because once as I went on holiday with my family her friends to me while a was not availible for a day whilst I was gone she tried jumping of her balcony because she thought I hated her

did she actually do it?

No her friends stopped by to see if she was doing well and caught her on the ledge of her balcony and immediately called me I asked them to stay and sleep in the same room as her until I returned

her friend male or female? frankly i wouldnt buy it if it was a female. surely a girl on the ledge would have drawn a crowd and police

Both were female and good friends of hers

police? no crowd? any incident report?

And I thought the same thing about police and a crowd or concerned neighbours since she live in an appertement building but I don't like bringing it up to ask her

Fucking nothing and I don't get it

My wife is bipolar, so yes. She's medicated now though so things are good.

She is usualy always like that please help me Yea Forumsros to dump her but i dump her she will commit suicide please help i don't know what to do

I used to have an ex like that. I think it is definitely bipolar or some kind of other related anti social personality disorder.

i dont buy it. she got with her friends and coluded to fearmonger to you.

i do this detective questioning shit with women they get so fucking mad when their bullshit doesn't fly.

you should bring it up to her. and if she goes from 0 to 100 quick that very likely means shes covering something up and doesn't want you to question her.

You know, fuck off

Ok I'll do this next time might make a follow up thread tomorrow after I see her at uni look out for it same you'll recognise the title

I'm out man thanks for all the advice I'll make a new thread tomorrow around 4-5 you'll recognise it and I'm not the op btw thanks for all

okay man, godspeed and again learn to love yourself

I love myself too much! See Yea Forums