Have you ever been in contact with a loli?

Have you ever been in contact with a loli?

Attached: 250.jpg (827x1169, 414K)

yes

story?

well what age is a loli?

women who are whores, have daughters who become whores.

If that woman is also such a whore that she openly sells sex toys and discusses sex with her kids around her friends the kids tend to mimic the behavior and begin experimenting really early, even tending to become aggressive.

yes
several ocasons,several lolis
most recently the daughter of a friend of mine
she was only on her panties,revealing most of her tiny,beautiful and cute little girl body
the only problem was on avoiding eye contact due her parents presence

Attached: b107972eb71b6160404ffc688ee9a9ef.png (600x780, 264K)

Attached: 1550765977575.gif (500x375, 221K)

Yea, several times

How many times you jerked off over her in your fantasies, user?

fbi?

0-14

Attached: 1544881785239.gif (446x469, 1.17M)

dozens

Attached: 1530665533723.jpg (1023x700, 86K)

i have younger siblings, so at one point yes

You should snatch her used panties, user. Are you going to babysit?

alright dickhead, come with us

Attached: bgr8ojhslvgadrmqqqcs.jpg (1000x600, 83K)

Yes. I was a volunteer paramedic in a children's camp. This contact was only official, in the name of humanity !!!

Attached: 6b7f0be851ad2d6af11db93895c441a8.jpg (1986x2798, 1.24M)

this occurred me
na

Attached: 647d042df370cd7946b8e487ac286ef6.jpg (751x1200, 445K)

Attached: ec9d37ca64a521017163c11b089657ff--spiderman-book-jacket.jpg (236x150, 9K)

Nice trips. I think if you're friends with her parents and been in their house, you can definitely find some pantsu in laundry in bathroom, after a biobreak.

Have you saved a loli life, user?

how do you control yourself, user!

tons of times

when I was a 15-17 years old
I use to work summers for this day camp thing for kids 3rd-5th grade.
We would take them hiking, bike riding and swimming at a lake.
Most of the girls would develop crushes and grow attached to me because I was younger than the other helps and related to them more.
I loved swimming days because you have your girls that wearing their 2 piece outfit.
There were those few girls that were developing faster than others so they had a little more curves.

When we would be swimming in the lake they would swim up and hug me, jump on my back, and sit on my lap when I would sit in the swallow parts of the lake.
the raging hard ons I got and I know they would feel it when sitting on my lap.
great times.

Attached: 447892345.jpg (1600x1200, 316K)

You ever took normal pictures of them, like for parents to see how the trip or swimming went? And what is the furthest thing you went with your favorite loli?

Attached: 72esjqfzpseiomdwmigyky5c5rdbl66d_hq.jpg (960x640, 37K)

describe your most favorite beuaty loli and did you stay in touch with her afterwards?

Attached: anime.jpg (800x450, 58K)

Yes. She almost drowned. No fun. After 4-5 mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, she began to breathe again, after 3 minutes she woke up. (7y)

Attached: Toddlercon-Lolicon-3D-Images-8-11a.jpg (835x1080, 546K)

Savior of lolis & dubs! Praise the Pepes!

Never took any pictures.
I was too stupid to think about that.

"accidental" grabs
hugging them from behind so they could feel my hard on
them sitting on my lap

Attached: 9d8.jpg (610x734, 50K)

Attached: 5c0a49.jpg (500x547, 34K)

you should work at camps again, user
you could probably use the past experience to higher your chances

Fucking pedophiles

Attached: d74.jpg (787x788, 80K)

All the time. Strictly head - pats though.

my favorite was from when i was 15
she was one of the 5th grade girls. She was one of the girls that developed early......had perfect thighs, ass, and breast.
Her swim outfits were actual bikinis from how much body she had.
If there was ever an opportunity to fuck her I would have taken it in a heart beat.

I stayed in touch with 2 of them.....not my favorite but still kept talking to them. As they got older I started talking to one more and the other one kind of vanished off social media.
The one I talked to had finally turned 18 and I got ballsy and started mentioning times at the lake and segwayed into how she turned me on. She kept talking to me and after talking more and more I was able to get a handjob out of her. After that we talked less and less until we completely stopped

nah I thought about it but I was younger back then

sometimes the remedy is a little dicking, am I right?

That's really hot, too bad both vanished. Now that you don't work there anymore, you don't miss the access to lolis? Or you don't care that much?

Currently talking to one actually. I'm 19 and she is 14 and keeps begging for me to come over and fuck her brains out but there's no way in hell I'm gonna end up on to catch a predator so not going. Weird thing is, I know this girl irl so I know she isn't a catfish. So the chances of her being the cops is quite Slim lol. I have pictures of her cute little face if anyone wants to see

>14
>19
Do it, faggot

Sure

Not buying it, but if real just tell her to wait till she's legal. Then promise her that on her birthday when she is, you'll fuck her as a present.

post em user

>sometimes the remedy is a little dicking, am I right?
No. The conical shape is best suited to deflate an eight-year-old.

Attached: I830531_1-Digitales-Fieberthermometer-TFA-15-2015.jpg (900x675, 42K)

This is her

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-111816.png (720x1280, 768K)

What a thot. Virgin?

I don't care now

when I was 15 I had horrible luck with girls my age and the girls that were 10-11 were giving me attention and always trying to hug me or sit on my lap so that got me attracted to younger girls.
I figured I was only 15 so it wasn't bad that I was getting hard by looking at their bodies, them sitting on my lap and wanting to fuck them. As I got older I still got turned on but grew out of it

Attached: 1534370277305.jpg (692x1500, 447K)

considering its not real and just an art form, no one has.

I like handicapped girls most of all. They are so uncomplicated.

Attached: Mareike-037.jpg (1050x595, 68K)

So you're telling me you don't have any fantasies about fucking 10-11 now?

No sadly

Attached: IMG_20190221_112605.jpg (718x879, 142K)

This is her

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-111753.png (720x1280, 722K)

There's this one 8 years old cutie girl who loves to come and disturb me while i work ( I work in restaurant) . The girl would come and pinch my butt and I would just let her do it. Sometimes we would play together and she would pretend applying makeup on my face , ended up putting "makeup" on my body and shit.

But still no explicit stuff, just cute stuff that we do together. Some customer though the girl is my daughter and I just pretend like it.

Attached: Q5UAXpY.png (542x602, 43K)

How did you get into contact with her and into talkingn about fucking?

You should take a pic of her face and fap furiously over it, user.

she's going to swallow you

>8 years
Carefully and patiently continue to do so. In 6 years you have your perfect GF.

Attached: Vaseline_Pure_Jelly1.jpg (281x375, 14K)

She just called me out of nowhere on snapchat bc I added her and we started talking.

Then she started to make it sexual over time and my reaction was well okay then

Attached: IMG_20190221_112538.jpg (718x893, 164K)

Yeah. Basically took care of and fell in love with my neighbor. Were "dating" for a few years now and we're mostly happy. I've been trying to cool things off between us, until she's old enough to start figuring out what she wants out of life.

Attached: sample-cff69a711a4ea0f4b13ad457bfc655a1.jpg (1400x826, 161K)

Did you eat her feet, user? Asking for a friend.

How old are you guys user?

dunno if I should. Her father is a nice fella and quite religious (both of us are muslim).

not fucking
maybe a handjob

user would god be happy if he caught you browsing a website made by an infidel? Shame on you!

But you're fapping over her in your fantasies anyway, user!

So he probably already fucked her too.

blowjob is better, dont be shy

I know it's going off on a tangent but does anyone wanna hear about the time I got molested by my maid? Keep in mind it's a real story so it might not be that exciting.

Attached: 1540327952885.gif (288x288, 1.61M)

Mohammed says fucking 9 year olds is fine

I have a handjob fetish

One time on the school bus ride home there was this girl, had to be 8yo. She was in a cute little pink dress, she leaned down for something revealing her cute little polka dot panties. I just wish I was taking creepshots.

There was another time I was role-playing with a 12yo who was really horny on snapchat

M-more, sir?

We're asian muslims, not a*abs.

>Implying child marriage is still a thing

Try again you filthy kike. If this was 1 AD , i would have to wait one more year to fuck her.

Share it, user!

One day we will have cameras in our eyes and will be able to rewind entire day in 8k crystal quality. Imagine the panties, user. IMAGINE IT!

It's a good fetish. Hope you will find a loli one day for it.

Don't be silly. If I did she wouldn't be able to walk anymore.

She's 16 and I'm 24, but we started "going out" when she was barely 12.
I haven't done anything sexual with her and I don't plan to until she's a bit more mature. The most extreme we've done is some grinding and that wasn't really planned.

Attached: 139c867ba688fd29657d95f3c66954dd.jpg (1280x937, 367K)

Sure.

I was molested anally by my grandfather when I was 7. He molested basically everyone in the family before my generation and they all kept it quiet. I guess I don't really hate him, because he's dead. But it made me realize that I'd never want to go down that path because my aunt, uncle and dad wanted to kill him, and who wants kids to remember them years down the line as that creepy dude who raped me? You guys need to have a positive impact on the world mang.

It is 1 AD in basically all of the middle east.

Were you screaming in pain or was it actually nice?

allahu snackbar

Attached: 1503350096002.jpg (600x450, 57K)

How often you jerked off over her in your head when she was barely 12?

Cool

I dated a loli now she is 18

Yes
I have a 11yo niece
We've done alot of things until now
Does it count?

I see that my dates have arrived.

What things, user?

It was nice, but bad. She was 14 and had started getting a bit more aggressive, and we just rolled with it.

I didn't feel anything sexual towards her until a while after we started dating. By the time she was 13 I was starting to get hooked and after that I just got more into her

Attached: sample-726bb4802f203a7cfd981d9fbb2d4cbb.jpg (1308x1000, 224K)

You ever got her panties or bought her something in all those years? Like necklace she wears or shoes?

A lady at work has a 13yr old daughter that was into older men. Mother divorced, so daddy issues. She said stopping her was going to be impossible and she didn't want her daughter going out with some unknown man. Asked if I would be interested because she thinks it's just a phase.

>16
>more mature
pick one, she's old enough for it to be legal now (in civilized countries, at least) so just go for it

Anything else?

What did you answer? Pics of daughter?

MODS

go on.

So back when I was around 5-6 we had this maid who was in her early 20s. Despite all the bullshit she pulled she was a hard working gal who took care of everything around the house. She had butt ugly face but a fucking amazing body. She was also a legitimate nymphomaniac and a bit of a pedo. My mom realized this when she found out that the maid would go around sleeping with every teenage boy in the neighborhood (we lived in a gated community.) It got to a point where random teens would come knocking on our door looking for our maid. God only knows how many virginities she took.

Anyway it all started when she caught me masturbating a few times (I started masturbating when I was around 4 and wasn't very discreet about it). She said "let's go to my room so we can play a game, user!". (She had a little side room by the kitchen because she would sleep at our place sometimes). The "games" involved things like her taking off her panties and showing me her pussy and having me show her my dick. The most memorable of these was what we called "summo wrestling" where we would get naked and she would get on top of me and grind her pussy against my tiny prebuscent dick. Good times.

Thankfully for her, my mom only found out about this after she bad left our home. My mom would've teared her a new asshole otherwise.

Attached: 1550584600631.jpg (960x960, 93K)

Sorry dude this is just Yea Forums i can't tell you details but some bj, hj and thing like that.

Satanic trips confirmed. Just tell me if your manly juice were ever inside of her belly, user.

You loved it, don't lie.

Bought her some panties a little while ago, but they're just normal ones. Some shirts and one of my old hoodies too but I avoid shoes. Her mom knows about the hoodie but she hides everything else.

She'll be legal next year, but I'd like for her to graduate from school before we commit to anything sexual.

Attached: sample-c52c4bd976d0c4a1cefa1c1073632afa.jpg (1358x1000, 214K)

No, fucking lolis

user you wasted all those years waiting for loli to be legal. Shes probably already flirting with other guys by now. You should have fucked her when she was 11 and were you good at it and gentle and loving, she would love you forever

Of course. I still jerk off to the memory on occasion

Attached: 1543355808825.gif (336x200, 758K)

Disgusting

Well I'm a 24 year old whos been seeing a 17 year old girl whos also a neet.. we started talking 6 months ago, nothing sexual, just a nice companion and idk.. shes great and we kinda wanna marry each other and live in a house and have a bunch of pets but no kids.. Its sounds great life tbh and i want her to stay with me.. also the fact that shes to afraid to show me her feeling to me because she never got treated with love growing up and never had affection.. This is it guys.. I made it... GG

Attached: 1545259954524.jpg (720x900, 61K)

I het she takes big loads in the ass

Wait, does it mean you're a femanon? Or gay? I mean no insult, just curious.

How do they smell user?

i really think nothing good comes from making her wait but you do you, i guess.
still, you should just probably go all out for her birthday, make it a big romantic thing and the best night for her

You act like she is going to be with you forever. You're going to fuck this up and get your ass in trouble, and she's going to move on because that's what teenage girls do. If you did get into trouble, then she would throw you under the bus because it would be embarrassing for her, a teenage girl, to go through all of that shit. You keep talking like you'll wait, but you're already talking with your dick.

jesus she thicker than most girls her age

>we would get naked and she would get on top of me and grind her pussy against my tiny prebuscent dick

Im guy

Oh sorry, I confused you with the grandad user.

You didn't make shit. She's 17 and gonna graduate soon. She has a life to live with friends and family, not a dude who's still young enough for a 7 year age gap to be off putting.