Have I lost her?

Have I lost her?

We’ve met about 5 times and last time the sex was great but we didn’t have much to talk about. And I’m kind of starting to like her. What should I reply to make her want me more/again?

Attached: 60D4EDF1-EDEC-4933-BD4D-6E1182FC2C77.png (750x1334, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-qqLKz1wyz8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 13FA953F-5013-4DA9-ADAF-D00F4A8D5D54.png (750x1334, 281K)

remember user above all else. she's not your girl, it's just your turn.

you're being waaaaaay to thirsty, tone it down and give her her private time. And if she really doesn't want to hang out then respect that

also, you're chasing. stop that. ghost her. if she wants you she'll come to you. everytime you message her, invite her out, ask to see her etc what you're saying is "I want you therefore I submit to you, I'll be good to you if you'll be mine for one more night."

focus on bettering yourself in every single way. make yourself your primary focus in all things, and eventually you won't need to ask women for a damn thing, they'll come to you and you'll have your pick of the bunch.

women don't turn down chances to see me when it is that early into meeting.

If you are just looking for a bang buddy then put it on the back burner if you are looking for a fucking girlfriend then you are in for a long long line of disappointment.

>Haha ok

Attached: 1548977073434.jpg (400x400, 24K)

pic of her

>haha ok
Uf, the cringe is strong with this one

So I just shouldn’t even reply to her last 2 texts?

haha

Pathetic cuck

Back out OP. Anything more from here on out is just gonna make her distance herself more from you. It's a really shitty inevitable thing that happens but you gotta exercise self control. Take some time to focus on yourself and if she digs you, she'll come back without you having to beg

I wouldn't, though I wouldn't have sent any texts worded the way you did.

you dumb fuck. just keep chatting causally if you like her. talk about things and find what you have in common..if she bites, she'll keep responding. Don't be pushy good luck

only do this if you want to be her gay best friend that she thinks of as sexless.

you sound desperate and you are pushy... should of let it rest and change subject after the first rejection

no mate. she's made her choice. she doesn't want to spend time with you, which means you're now no longer invested in her. if she has anything better do to than you, you should look elsewhere.

everything in the world is about sex, except sex, sex is about power.

currently, she holds the dominant position because you want her more than she wants you. she has the power. you're in a position of weakness. the only way you can turn this around is by de-investing in her and going elsewhere. or if not going elsewhere, by just ghosting and shifting your priorities around AS SHE ALREADY HAS DONE. replace her with the gym, or studying or whatever else.

and like I said earlier, remember above all else, she's not your girl it's just your turn. always put yourself before women, ALWAYS.

If she says we can make some plans it literally means shes just busy. Just give it a rest and ask in a week or two

I see what you mean. The first couple of dates I come off as someone being very funny and confident - but as soon as I start liking someone that’s when I start losing them, just like the 2 screenshots I provided. I’ve had sex with 29 girls so far and I keep seeing other ones without her knowledge(we’re not committed), but she’s still on my mind all the time.

This. OP is thirsty as fuck and its pretty obvious.

Maybe she thinks you're coming on kind of strong. Personally, I think you should leave her alone. It's not ideal and she probably has no fucking clue what she wants, but worst case she doesn't message you and you cut her from your life because there was nothing there anyway.

Best case, you leaving her alone makes her want you more.

Women are fickle OP, but a lot of them are into men that are aloof.

Attached: 1527905625419.jpg (500x414, 22K)

this guy knows what he is talking about and knows how to get what he wants

this guy will always play the long game and will perpetually be some chicks 3rd or 4th choice.

Yeah sure cause women always have to drop everything in their hands whenever to suck you dick

wrong. if a woman wants you she'll drop anything and everything no matter the inconvenience to herself. if a woman chooses anything over you that means she's just not that invested, if she is at all. and depending on what she's choosing over you, it could mean that there's a rival dude she's got her eye on in that thing whatever it is. in this case, she could have her eye on someone at jew jitsu.

yeah it's ok OP, nothing to be ashamed of. we all come across a girl that makes us feel like that. it's happened to me multiple times.

it's like this, for whatever reason you feel like she's above you. maybe she's super hot, I dunno. but you feel below her in status, you feel lucky to get a shot with her and you don't want her to slip away, so naturally you reach out to try and see her more. unfortunately it doesn't work like that and you end up more often than not pushing women away by doing this.

if they're not coming to you of their own accord, without you so much as signalling interest. you're doing something wrong. which is fine, we all do things wrong. it's just an opportunity to learn. and what you can learn here is how to not perceive women as above you, how to not submit to women you want (the act of desiring a woman is an act of submission in itself, women are opportunities, not idols to worship).

chances are, if you ghost her, if you stop paying her attention, she'll reach out to you eventually and want to see you again because she'll begin to doubt her own influence over you. this by no means is an invitation to ghost her for that end though. if you ghost someone it has to be real. women know when it's not real and it puts them off men more than thirst. so you have to stop wanting her, basically. and just carry on with life as normal. she's just another girl. remember that.

it's not about that. the simple fact of the matter is if a woman wants a man, she will drop anything and everything to see him.

this

Not if they’re tied up first, no.

thats been my experience, especially if it is only the 3rd or 4th time I am texting her.

they know if they don't I will find someone else who will.

Coming off as a dumb needy nigger. Fucking nigger. You ask once you quadruple nigger. If she says no you let her go. And if you must then you can ask again in a month's time assuming she doesn't get back to you about it before that. Penta-nigger.

Penis

Fuck me. I laughed at this harder than I shouldve.

Pretty spot on. Asking her if she wants to meet up is a beta sign. The kind of men that women want will make a statement to meet up, not ask like a scared little bitch. Act like a man OP.

The only thing that will raise her interest in you now is if you start talking to other women. A lot of guys don't understand that. Post snaps of you on dates with other bitches, not like selfies, but obvious date pics of the scenery. Its that simple OP. Date other women. Post funny drinking game videos, ect on your snap with your date. This chick you like will go crazy jealous and hit you up after a week.

Retard alert

the problem is if he makes a point of doing that he'll make it obvious (to her) that he's doing it to get her attention. it's better for him to ghost her and focus on himself for a while first. kinda sends the message that women aren't worth the hassle and he has better things to be doing. it has to be natural remember. and women always assume other women are rebounds if they see men they were involved with suddenly with other women.

also, remember, women talk. they have group chats and facebook groups they dish out all the info on local men, so you have to play it so they have nothing to tell each other. if OP suddenly starts chasing tail again they'll all be saying in group chat etc that he's obviously cut up because she stopped bothering with him and he'll be known as thirsty and weak, chinese whispers will ensue and he'll suddenly notice less female interest coming his way.

You need to follow her around without her knowing that way you can tell if she is lying to you or seeing other guys.

lol no, who cares? she probably is but it doesn't matter because she's just one of many. there's nothing special about her except perhaps she's a little hotter than most and more down for whatever in the sack. but still, plenty other girls just like her.

That's stretching it. Girls talk but not to that extent, at least I haven't heard of it and have dated tons of women. If he ghosts her she won't ever text him back, garunteed. He should always be focusing on himself regardless of the casual dating.

The funny thing about all this is how easily he could bantered her by going to jui jitsu. So many opportunities for some playful bantering but OP is just so butthurt he can't see her he just said Oh okay.

Another thing OP did wrong was box himself in with plans. So she sees he's free Thursday night, and he's also free on the weekend. Far too available.

Put her on the back burner. Let her get thirsty. Sometimes girls just have other priorities, or she could be on period. Ask again in two weeks. Then give her a third chance and ghost her after that.

I like this line.

She's fucking her jiu-jitsu instructor. It's time to leave, OP.

Correct

This. Dont reply. Go on dates with other women. Go out with groups of friends. Just forget about her for a few weeks then text her.

boyyyyyyyy you gon' learn today.

I've literally been sat with a bunch of girls getting high while the one I've been fucking has shown me private facebook groups that they join.

one inparticular was full of married women who were posting lingerie pics, videos, nudes, pics of sex toys, talking about all manner of debauchery. stuff including their boyfriends / husbands without their knowledge. and they'd talk about how to manipulate their men into giving them what they want. they'd talk about who they were fucking if they were single or whatever. basically everything you can expect to happen when they get together irl except on a much larger scale and online. you have absolutely no idea just how much women conspire against men on the daily. it's one of women's big secrets. the one I was fucking who showed me this fucked up, she only did it because she wanted me to believe she wasn't like the others.

women are so fucking organised when it comes to men and they network so much and so far and wide you'd find it hard to believe even if you saw solid evidence.

women are basically farmers of men. that's their status today in western civ. their day-to-day activities consist of doing the bare minimum so they're not totally dependent on men and then on top of that, farming men as in moving them around socially speaking, trading them with other women, whoever is best suited to fulfill their needs and vice versa, using them as workhorses or financiers, or long-term projects. you get the picture. men are played so much and they have so little clue.

basically, if a woman shows interest in you. you can be sure as hell she's already mapped out the entire relationship with her friends. how to go about acquiring you. what benefits you come with. what she needs to do to get you as in, how to act, how to dress, how to behave, on what level of slut to perform at, on what persona she needs to incorporate to get your attention.

look at the likes of women's magazines. where they have advice columns and what not on how to extract what you want from your man. it's the same kind of things except it's far more tailor-made and far more grassroots with it being via personal connections rather than mass media.

for every woman you interact with, there are AT LEAST half a dozen other women behind her involved in your interactions, completely unbeknown to you. and at least one or two of them have other acquaintances behind them that are keeping an eye on the situation. and some of the bunch will be speaking to girls they know you've been involved with in the past too.

shouldn't have said anything about the sex. gotta be more subtle and make her think it isn't all you're after. which it is, and she knows that deep down but she doesn't want to face that fact in the cold light of day.
absolutely based. some of the best advice I ever got was that right there as a teen.

Stalk her OP. Remember if you cant have her no one can

>I think you should leave her alone.
*le tip*

I honestly wish it wasn't so. women's rights were a mistake. when you give women freedom to navigate the sexual marketplace. social cohesion breaks down. enforced monogamy should be a thing again.

Say "up the ass huh? I know what you need"

you're probably right about the first part but I'm not at a point where I want to fuck just one chick so idk about forced. unless you mean when both parties decide they want to be in a relationship but that doesn't really jive with the first part lol.

She’s dodgin, hahaha I see I see gives it away. Give up, all you can do. Either she’ll want the d after that or not, but chances are it’s over dog. By the way, if you want to get past fucking a few times, maybe don’t just say “oh okay” when she’s talking about an interesting part of her life that I’m sure she takes pride in then IMMEDIATELY ask if you can gag and fuck her. Shit like that is why you blew it

the problem is that duty has now been replaced with self-indulgence. and men are just as guilty as women. society is declining because of this fundamental point. self-indulgence being chosen above duty always degrades whatever system is in place. that's why the enforced monogamy needs to be two-way. and the sense of fulfillment men today gain from promiscuity needs to be changed to a sense of fulfillment from creating a family and helping to continue your civilisation and race and society.

I also think that men only go for quantity because there is no quality woman out there anymore.

bretty incelly Yea Forumsro

All so based until that last sentence.
Any society that abandons duty and internal virtue in favor of licentiousness is bound to fail.

the last sentence is true though. all men want one good woman they can have a life and a family with. but no such women exist, so men seek out sex with many women instead in order to fill the void, so to speak. it's not right, but that's how it is.

I like Jordan Peterson too but Idk man. I've been with some really nice tail before and I don't necessarily go for quantity, I just stick with a chick in a casual capacity until the bullshit starts and cut ties. lol

I can't stand him tbh mate.
and that's still going for quantity. you wouldn't do that if you could find one quality woman.

OP here. So I shouldn’t even text like “I understand have fun”? What if she thinks I’m all butthurt now etc? Worth mentioning is that she has already talked to her parents and friends about me

Why are you so sure that if you ghost a woman she'll never text you back. And let's assume you're right for the sake of argument, what do you suggest to be done then? Keep reaching out to her like a beta orbiting nigger cuck?

This is the most virgin shit I’ve ever fuckin read.

it doesn't matter what you do now, she'll think you're butthurt because you are. if it was me, I'd just ghost. because as I said earlier she has the power in the dynamic now, you want her more than she wants you. so you should ghost her and stop wanting her.

yet you have no counter-argument.

I mean you can text her in a friendly way but honestly bruh id be talking to her like a coworker, you already fucked up you gotta hope some distance makes her forget that you’re a horny Yea Forums lurking ballgagger

This is great advice. I was married for years and all of a sudden she shifted her interest away from me. I learned this lesson after the fact, because I chased her and acted like a bitch for weeks, even after she separated and moved out. Only after I moved on with my life did she come back on her hands and feet. By that time I was already legitimately over her and decided not to try again. Always respect yourself and the value you bring to a relationship. If someone else doesn’t see the value, move on. This way, you’re always approaching relationships from a position of strength, which will ultimately get you where you need to be. I’m not saying be an asshole, but there is a fine line that shouldn’t be crossed. As soon as you come off as needy, you’re done.

I don’t need to have a counter argument against someone that is clearly speaking hypothetically, you have a god damn CHILDS point of view. Every man on the planet wants one woman? Every 6 year old girl wants one man too, and honestly women are usually more attached in their teenage years then turn into succubi later on. You’re speaking total virgin bullshit. Have sex with the same girl more than like, 7 times in a row and you start wanting some other pussy

based response.
hypergamy bro. women hate men that follow them, they want to be led by strong men worthy of leadership. you can't be a follower and a leader. if you chase a woman you are submissive to her, she is your leader and she will resent you for it.

well you and him think a lot alike so that genuinely surprises me. I see what you're saying and it sounds really good on paper but I'm willing to bet that infidelity would only skyrocket under any kind of monogamous mandate. cheaters always gonna cheat.

This is terrible advice telling you to listen to more terrible advice. “Everything in the world is about sex, except sex, which is about power.” I guarantee you if that guy gets women, they smell like 7 week old fucking tuna. OP, you want to woo a woman? Don’t be like that guy. When she mentions her interests don’t just say oh ok like a fucking brick wall, talk to her about the shit she likes for like 5, 10 minutes THEN you can ask if she’s down to get gagged. You fuckin retards really overthink this shit, at the end of the day most women avoid you because you do shit like this. Be a normal ass dude, take care of your hygiene, and actually seem interesting/interested in her and you’ll get way further than these “Sex is power” rants on Yea Forums will ever get you

drop it, she's not interested

it's true. every man wants one good woman to himself. the whole premise of sex psychologically speaking is to contrast the brutal world we live in, women are supposed to be a reminder that the world ain't such a bad place and there are things worth fighting for. the primary thing worth fighting for above all else being your woman. your singular, one woman that is your companion. when you don't have that. what do you have? are whores worth fighting for? is mindless indulgence? no. the only two things worth fighting for are your woman and your children. it's one of the deepest and most prolific desires of men to want a wife, a true wife, a female companion. and promiscuity in men is a direct result of women being incapable of this today.

I mean I like some of what he says I just don't think he's got our best interests are heart. I think there's more to him than meets the eye. and you're right to a degree, I don't think it'll skyrocket. but it'll still definitely exist. but I mean, today, infidelity is pretty much normalised. everyone expects to be cheated on. some even fetishize it. infidelity is now a norm and a kink. that is not a good sign. it's a sign we're going in the complete wrong direction.

who do you think OP is more likely to listen to? the anons having a polite discussion about ideas or the user insulting everyone he disagrees with? you seem immature. I think OP is intelligent enough to see that immature minds are not worth taking seriously.

That is your philosophy, and it’s the philosophy of an incels. Real relationships go through struggles, and even the most devout religious couple you could meet has temptations to fuck other people. You are the nice guy incel man. I’m sorry to say

Please take your meds.
Kek
Bruh... that’s not true.
God no. Do not say “I understand.” I’d say nothing. If you want to say something just “k. Another time then.” Or “k. Have fun.” You ARE butthurt, stop showing it.

Why is everyone sucking this guy’s dick? This isn’t alpha, it’s what betas think is alpha. I agree you need to put yourself first, but the whole pop psychology dominance stuff is cringe and gay.

I’m callin it like I see it and this is a bunch of neck beards being weird talking about “sex is power. Sex is everything” while others claim devilish women and our horrible world is why men want to fuck multiple women. I’m trying to bring some reason to this. You’re sitting here with pseudointellectualism glistening through every single god damn word you type, saying the most ridiculous shit I’ve read in a long time, while calling me immature for telling you that this is some virgin shit. I don’t even mean to be that insulting, I just think you should know that if a woman read this thread the amount of cringe in the air would be physically palpable.

She said not this week. Don't be so selfish and needy dude. Just wait, don't get obsessed over her, that is what will ruin you.

Attached: ..jpg (125x121, 2K)

You have it all wrong. Nothing I said about approaching a relationship from a position of strength negates anything you said about “wooing” a woman. Confidence, conversation, kindness, and humor are all part of the equation. You still have to respect yourself and not just proselytize yourself like an open checkbook and a open calendar. The minute it becomes obvious that the girl you’re wooing starts putting you on the back burner for other “better” things, you need to re-evaluate the situation and have enough respect/value for yourself to do your own thing and not turn into a needy chump when you don’t get the attention you’re seeking. This is being a “normal ass dude”. It takes balance, and it’s easy to let the scales tip out of favor when you make EVERYTHING about her. That’s not a relationship worth having. You have to have a life of your own and demonstrate that you are valuable and worthy of her making concessions for you.

You’re dragging out a 1 night stand. The second you said you don’t have much to talk about let it go. You’re not her chemistry

So you think she’ll get back to me?

The first date we didn’t even fuck and it was great. I’ve met her during the day for coffee and it was equally as great. Good enough to want her to come to her later

How to text women

youtu.be/-qqLKz1wyz8

nothing you just said has anything to do with anything I have said.

ad hominems. you have nothing of value to offer anyone here.

usually it's betas who think in terms of alpha / beta. every man is both beta and alpha. they are not really descriptors of a man as a whole but rather states of mind. you are both beta and alpha, so am I, so is everyone else ITT. we're not talking about our stature of manhood, we're talking about ideas in how to handle a particular situation. so please refrain from your dominance hierarchy BS.

more ad hominems, you have nothing to offer us ITT.

How about taking up jiu jitsu with her? It'd provide some sort of productive hobby for you and you'd share yet another interest and your sex could get better if you try to jiu jitsu your penis inside her.

Attached: 1549684869369.jpg (639x791, 54K)

Op serious question: how old are you?
She may never get back to you. But your BEST odds are if you back off and stop acting like a puppy. Anything “nice” you say now is just making it worse. The entire thread has said this and you refuse to listen.

Yeah. Try to join her at her gym and force yourself on her even more. Terrible advice.

Yeah the point behind what you were saying wasn’t terrible but the way of portraying it was ridiculous. Obviously you need to be a respectable human being that isn’t going to bend over backwards for her every call, that should go without saying. You all try to read into this shit wayyyy too hard. You want the break down? It has nothing to do with confidence or him bending over backwards, honestly you can get a girl to fall for you to the point where she won’t really give a fuck how much you talk to her or want to fuck. OP fucked up visibly in the text exchange. The conversation started and then immediately ended. Then OP asked to ballgag her. She was turned off as soon as you stopped communicating like a normal person having a conversation, and then instead leapt to the neck beard INSTANTLY sexual shit. Girls want to talk to you, they want you to be interested in their shit. If this girl does jiu jitsu, she probably takes the shit pretty serious and takes a lot of pride in it. If you gloss over the shit she likes and is interested in, and immediately say some horn dog shit, she’s clearly gonna be thrown off for that conversation. But that’s all it is with women. It’s one conversation at a time and each one can change the way they view you if you aren’t already in a relationship.

I’m 23 and she is 25

Are you fucking stupid? It’s reevant to the entire first part of your long ass paragraph. Do you even remember what you said?

You don’t understand as hominem.

And if you’re the guy posting about “guys just want one good woman” PLEASE open a book. Men have a biological drive to spread their seed because they invest so little in breeding, whereas women carry for 9 months. Look at any historical examples, other species, etc. when the mongol hordes raped their way from China to Austria it isn’t because they were trying to find the “good trad value girls.”

just say her "well ok, i'll count on you next week, have fun!" or something similar and stop btiching. If she wants the dick she will contact you ASAP

Your as puppy as I was, she's really not that special

dude she'll thinks it is stalking

This op
And just say well do it later and add that you gonna be busy fir the next couple weeks so maybe after that

And that’s why you’ll die an incel, or with a lard hag at your side. You won’t listen to people that actually fuck women, tell them they have nothing to offer you, then huddle back together in a group with the other incels and make up bullshit about how women are men’s problem. No, you guys are fucking virgin losers, it has nothing to do with women

Who cares what she thinks when in no time at all you can just jiu jitsu her into submission and keep her in your bedroom lmao. Dumbasses

Attached: 1549690106267.jpg (1350x1136, 63K)

Move on. Be happy there was anything there to begin with. If anything just keep her at arms reach and smash when you can.

Don't beg this cunt.

Don't even message her again. Make her message you.

If she doesn't, guess what, she decided to move on and no amount of messaging you do now is going to change that.

The ONLY thing messaging her further does now, is tortures you emotionally, and also makes you look like a little bitch.

You literally gain nothing by messaging her again.

She's either decided to move on, which you can't/won't change, or you will push her away if you keep acting like a little begging pleading bitch.

Jiu jitsu = become gay and die alone

This is from 2 days ago after our last meeting

Attached: 93358178-8C92-4E40-96A7-88222C1C732D.png (750x1334, 334K)

If it makes any difference in the overall jargon and dynamic for you guys to understand

Attached: 1EF79EAE-4483-4117-A0DC-F98443B33DCF.png (750x1334, 381K)

Where did I portray anything ridiculous? I said yes i’m not suggesting that being an asshole is the answer. Valuing yourself as much as anyone else values you is the answer. This is not the same thing as being alpha or a dickhead. I’m taking about the big picture, not the stupid text exchange. Yes, the text response was weak and awkward. Leading with sex is usually a fail when trying to engage a girl in conversation. Regardless, what I wrote earlier is good advice. You’re too caught up in the text conversation. The importance of valuing your time,energy, and resources as a male, while at the same time being a kind, funny, generous dude can not be overstated. Balance.

There is a lot of cringe here.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Honest question, does she have problems and do you feel like you can fix them?

No major problems so far as I have seen. Not more than your average person

Abandon thread. OP clearly doesn’t want advice.

no it's not, because I wasn't debating anything about the nature of legitimate relationships.

>comparing barbarian hordes who were literally on a campaign to control an entire continent to men in western civ

user, I...

we are not purely biological beings following biological imperatives machinistically. there are other aspects to us too. social environment matters.

it's funny how angry you get when people say things you disagree with.

Scrumph

>generic girlfriend problem
just dump her.

Bloody hell. Man the fuck up, dude.

Bro listen to me and please ignore the Yea Forums lurkers talking about sex is power. She’s clearly pretty interested in you and you guys have decent enough chemistry. She responded like that because you ignored the shit she’s actually interested in and then asked if she wants to meet up and fuck later, immediately. Women will NEVER really be down for over text out of the blue sexual shit unless they REALLY like you or they’re already horny. I’m almost sure if you talked to her about jiujitsu for a bit first and had some back and forth banter, then slid in some innuendo or some shit to break the ice before you asked, she probably would’ve been down

What did I exactly write “wrong” you fucking idiot?

Okay, you seem to know what you are talking about. Anyways, do you also suggest that I don’t respond to her two texts?(second pic in thread)

u did fine yall are just sum nerds

but ayy nerds need love too

I'll be honest, you're doing just fine.
Try to be spontaneous.

You write like a needy puppy looking for a mother, desperate not to disappoint her, you fool.

this user is female. notice how she puts the girls wants and needs before yours OP? that's female in-group preference right there.

that's why she's had so much vitriol towards myself and others. women hate it when men network together about women. because it's a loss of power for them.

Not who you're talking to but no. To me she seems to be doing that "gentle rejection" that most women do where they try to lead you on a bit

Tits or GTFO!

pahahahahaha glad to see I'm not the only one who sees it!

I agree. She's lost interest.

No I wouldn’t just start ignoring her bc she didn’t want to fuck. Large part of what will turn a woman off once she’s hooked is if you’re clearly just in it for sex. Personally when shit like that happens I just get less invested because I know I’m not getting laid that day, but you still gotta play the long game. From the way she’s typed before the original conversation, she’s interested as long as you don’t scare her off with more ballgag comments. Definitely seems interested enough that 1 or 2 horny ass comments she’ll let slide.

I disagree, she is interested since she texted him.

Can't say I blame her. She probably imagined being the girl in the relationship.

There's an issue with what you said. For there to be a relationship or a even a friendship you shouldn't want to fix anything. You have to accept them the way they are. You seem to be trying a bit to hard to push yourself and what you want on her. It's off putting. Just accept her interests show that you're excited that she's taking a class and bettering herself and the next time she initiates conversation let her know you miss her and would like to meet up.

Attached: 1506902313028.jpg (854x859, 170K)

Says the Yea Forums lurker. This guy isn’t wrong, but what you probably have already noticed, is that she’s more responsive when you’re not overly available or bringing sex into the conversation awkwardly. She sounds like she is using some emotion problems as justification for distancing herself. I’m Guessing she seems hot and cold almost randomly and she likes having you to fall back on. If you like her, be the stable it who is there but not preoccupied with her. Also, don’t over invest yourself.

No, that’s how it works if you want to get women to fall for you. You aren’t on equal footing in a relationship. There is the traditional mans role, and the traditional woman’s role, and women judge you based off of how you stack up to that (among a few other things)

Exactly what I said, that I don’t see any problems and wouldn’t want to “fix” her

you get women to fall for you by being attractive, having money, being uninterested in them but not to a degree to which you seem completely unobtainable. you have to be in their reach, but to the point where you seem out of their reach. you have to show a glimmer of hope. and make them feel that you're the best they can get. fake it 'till you make it if need be. you make them fall for you by lowering them below you, hence why it's called "falling."

So should I just text her tonight like “hope you had a good workout” or something?

Most women like a leader, m8. There is a fine line between being an equal and being walked on. Respect is fine, but be the captain of your ship. I’m pretty sure you’ve had a few footprints on your back.

But why would you put them lower if you want them to fuck you over?
They'll get pissed and wouldn't want to date you.
Dumbass

Then don't text like you're trying to get her to drop her school work and martial arts class. Say that its cool she does and take an interest. Unless you just want puss then just ignore her for a bit and after she triple texts meet her for drinks you absolute wombat

>But why would you put them lower if you want them to fuck you over?
what?

Why is everyone calling me a god damn woman? I never said he should go above and beyond, and there is truth to keeping yourself not readily available, I’ve never disputed that. I’m saying it’s neckbeardy as fuck to just ignore this girl after OP just weirded her out with some out of the blue sexual shit. She’s got weirded out for a sec, get the conversation back on the rails and you’re fine.

You’re very needy, but I’m sure my perception is colored by seeing your most recent texts.
This is basically right. But also it is true that being needy is a turnoff. Or being too “can we please fuck?” Women like guys who have some confidence and independence.

You are a woman
Go back in the kitchen and make the men sandwiches bitch.

Again, what the fuck is up with everyone assuming I’m saying to bend over backwards for this bitch? He weirded the god damn girl out for a minute and fucking 9 neckbeards swooped in and like SHES NOT INTERESTED BRO IGNORE THAT SLUT WOMEN ARE THE CAUSE OF OUR PAIN

Incorrect; women need men to be needy in order to feel confident about their social life. It turns them on.

Women are needed to survive, faggot.

And you’re an incel ass pansyboy theorizing on Yea Forums as to why you have so much difficulty with women

you speak like a woman. and you're trying to get OP to continue to puppy dog over this girl which only benefits the girl. you want OP to be wrapped around this girls little finger for the sake of a chance of another night with her. no dude would have this mindset. you're trying to get OP to sabotage himself for the sake of the girl. that shows in-group preference between you and the girl, you're supporting her and putting her needs before his because you are a woman.

And that's why you lose so many women
What a shame.

I said go back in the kitchen bitch and make me a sandwich.

no

Then I'm done with you
Pack your shit, and go live in the dumpster.
You'll be thinking about me and compare every guy to me baby.

why does she write like a man

Attached: 1354295817139.jpg (700x587, 99K)

Because "she" is a "he" as in a trap.

I told him to continue talking to her. Are you fucking clinically insane?

Do you have microcephaly?

Only one thing to do...send the D pic bro

play it off cool OP, just act casual. She may just be testing the waters to see if you are going to be clingy, if you like her, give her a chance to miss you, let her do her for a couple of days. Trust me if you play it cool, she will come back

Listen to this user

yes and to continue talking to her is NOT in OPs interests. because as I said. he currently wants her more than she wants him. she's lost interest to some degree. so to continue speaking to her would be to chase her. which only benefits her and negatively impacts OP on every level.

like I said, you're telling OP to do things that negatively impact him and benefit her. but you're trying to make out that it'll benefit him. this is also a very feminine modus operandi. women will often sell something to a dude that benefits them, the women, in a way that makes the dude feel like it benefits them.

tits or gtfo.

yikes

This is why everyone is calling you a bitch:
1) you say he should “just woooo her”
2) you refute the advise that OP should focus on himself and let her reach out to him after she passes on an invite to meet-up.
3) you insist on this “equal” bullshit when it’s common knowledge (backed by surveys) that women like a confident guy who will take the lead
4) Needy is not sexy

You're wrong pussy:
1) he should woo her
2) OP needs to focus on her and get going with her before she leaves his life forever.
3)Equality is the best because scores are being tracked
4) Needy is sexy.
Stfu and gtfo.

based

You don’t have any clue from the original message how much this girl likes OP, even if she was in LOVE with him she might respond the way she did, largely cause OP was weird as fuck for whipping out the ballgag 3 minutes into the conversation. You’re like an armchair expert at the game man. The girl is CLEARLY pretty interested from the other texts, and the fact that she’s initiating random conversation with op with anything she can (literally just typing random letters trying to get his attention) makes it seem like youre the one giving OP negative advice by telling him to start ignoring this girl who is clearly interested, therefore ruining his fucking chances lol

I said the woo shit sarcastically dude it was literally in the context of a joke

You lame ass fucking neck beard faggots

>yOu dOn’t hAvE AnY ClUe fRoM ThE OrIgInAl mEsSaGe hOw mUcH ThIs gIrL LiKeS Op, EvEn iF ShE WaS In lOvE WiTh hIm sHe mIgHt rEsPoNd tHe wAy sHe dId, LaRgElY CaUsE Op wAs wEiRd aS FuCk fOr wHiPpInG OuT ThE BaLlGaG 3 MiNuTeS InTo tHe cOnVeRsAtIoN. yOu’rE LiKe aN ArMcHaIr eXpErT At tHe gAmE MaN. tHe gIrL Is cLeArLy pReTtY InTeReStEd fRoM ThE OtHeR TeXtS, aNd tHe fAcT ThAt sHe’s iNiTiAtInG RaNdOm cOnVeRsAtIoN WiTh oP WiTh aNyThInG ShE CaN (lItErAlLy jUsT TyPiNg rAnDoM LeTtErS TrYiNg tO GeT HiS AtTeNtIoN) mAkEs iT SeEm lIkE YoUrE ThE OnE GiViNg oP NeGaTiVe aDvIcE By tElLiNg hIm tO StArT IgNoRiNg tHiS GiRl wHo iS ClEaRlY InTeReStEd, ThErEfOrE RuInInG HiS FuCkInG ChAnCeS LoL

You sound retarded, do you need help?

join her in jew jitsu moron. then ask her to come over after practice to shower at your place. then sex after dinner.

You guys are fuckin insane man lmao I told the guy to continue talking to her because she’s clearly interested. How the fuck do you get all this autistic shit out of me telling a bunch of you that you’re virgins and me telling op that TALKING TO A GIRL THATS CLEARLY INTERESTED MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA LOL. You faggots have turned into the gossiping women at this point. She seems interested? Good, now ignore her

lmao no, she's being polite because she doesn't want to have a confrontation with him and just say she doesn't want to see him.

you know this. you just want him chasing her.

this guys still mad about being called a virgin 45 minutes ago lol

Samefag trying to point the gun at me

>women's rights were a mistake. when you give women freedom to navigate the sexual marketplace

if that happened today you would be in a shit load of trouble finding a girl. imagine having to pay for every dinner date, opening the door, meeting her parents so her father can size you up. serenading her at night. all before you even reach second base. you will actually have to become a gentleman! lol.

Look at the other conversations you fuckin wounded animal beta boy. She’s obviously interested, maybe she was fucking momentarily creeped out by OP wanting to ballgag her at like 10am? You fuckin retards have the brains of a dog, she clearly likes op, but when you ask to pull the ballgag out 2 fucking sentences into a conversation it has a tendency to throw females off

the force is strong with this one.

You’re right. He should keep asking her out and if that doesn’t work, he should join her jui jitsu gym. She’s very interested after all. Newsflash bruh, girls like to be pursued by men. I know many girls that routinely chat with 3-4 guy friends. If it ain’t working, cut bait, and fish somewhere else. OP knows his status, if he’s honest with himself...

you got lucky she had sex with you. the way you talk makes it obvious that you are lazy and needy desperate fool who does not want to work hard to get laid.

lmao she obviously wants the dick my nigga u just salty

only females who aren't that interested in you in the first place.

women who are really into you are down to fuck any way you want whenever you want.

if she's not down, she's not interested.

you destroyed all your future chances of sex with the text messages you sent. those are classic signs of a looser.

>OP, you want to woo a woman? Don’t be like that guy.

Where the sarcasm?

doing the opposite will get him nowhere as already demonstrated by OPs superior text messages.

I mean they’ve fucked multiple times and she goes out of her way to initiate conversation, she is pretty much by definition “interested”. The rest of the dumb shit you said has no meaning

Normally I’d call you a faggot but in light of quads...
You better go make that sammich, honey

>turn this around is by de-investing in her and going elsewhere.

ask an ugly girl out to a date and make sure the girl OP had sex with sees them. then maybe she will think that OP is not all about sex. LOL.

You talk solely to fatties, slampigs or sluts. Lot of females feel weird getting texts like that, especially if they aren’t committed to that individual. You can be interested in someone without being fuckin head over heels

Did you really type all that out or is there now a sponge bob talk macro or app?

dumb cunt. she's keeping him at an arms length so to avoid confrontation and also to keep him as an option for a later date. she probably has her eye on someone else primarily but doesn't want to give up OP just yet because she isn't sure if her primary interest will reciprocate.

you know all of this. you're trying to get OP to self-sabotage. you're fucking evil.

>If she says we can make some plans it literally means shes just busy.

clueless moron. mega virgin detected.

> I’ve had sex with 29 girls
>we’re not committed

claims having no trouble fucking 29 girls. yet is so desperate to keep the one in the text message. i sense a huge troll thread bubble gonna pop. nice play OP. now go back to your mothers basement to think of a better story to post next time.

>rest of the dumb shit has no meaning.
Here’s the meaning: If you feel like you’re second string, you are. If you think she’s hot and cold depending on her own selfish needs at any particular moment, she is. If it seems like she responds or meets only when it’s cingenient for her, she does. Forget this “woo” her bullshit. You know your status. Respect your time, energy, and resources, and react accordingly.

>lmao she obviously wants the dick

literate and clueless virgin. did you not read the fake messages OP posted?

Most of them have been one night stands from Tinder that never ended up seeing again. Personally, fucking a girl is really easy, keeping her interested in you is really hard

nope.

the thing is with women if they're not head over heels for you they're not interested in you. women are either all in, or not in at all.

the only time dudes get lucky when a woman isn't all in, is when the dude in question comes with a particular benefit or set of circumstances that the woman in question desires. most relationships and most flings are based on these kinds of benefits or circumstances, not the people in question. most women are only interested in most men for what they can give them, not for who they are or what they're like.

women only actually like the men they're involved with when they believe they've reached their peak or their ceiling in terms of who they can attract. and that is the only time women are all in.

so, OP was only lucky because he offered the girl in question something she lacked in terms of circumstances. but circumstances have obviously changed now. she no longer needs him. not that she ever did. he was just a convenience.

ITT: Armchair psychologists giving coaching tips on seduction while being virgin faggots themselves

>Most of them have been one night stands from Tinder that never ended up seeing again

ah yes tinder. the smorgasbord of landwhales and ugly women willing to fuck anything that stands on two hind legs.

you're either ugly or obviously never used tinder before...

ITT: anons being played well by OPs fake story.

prove me wrong. you cant. tinder is full of ugly women. perfect for OP.

not true. most men don't get any results whatsoever from Tinder. only the top 20% in any given area get to fuck.

You're right, it is full of ugly chicks but there are plenty that are...literally just normal people. I do live in a big city though so YMMV

Old fag here. 44. Single for years, dated hundreds, now married with 2 littles kiddos. What this user wrote sounds jaded as hell, but I have to mostly agree. It’s bilogic. No woman would ever admit it, but it’s pretty accurate. When a girl is really into you, there is no questioning it. The rest of the time they are playing the field, even if they are not promiscuous.

Yep, you sure were right about that. As a woman reading all these fucking comments make me cringe so bad. I wonder how old you all are, because some of you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

I guess you've had bad experiences with superficial bimbo girls in secret fb chats and like ghosting but not all girls are retarted.

OP you are the most important person whether you invest your time in someone or not. Do not chase someone, give yourself space and invest in yourself and don't forget yourself because you're important.

If she's busy, she's busy. It doesn't mean she doesn't like you. When i dated my bf first i was busy too and couldn't always meet up and reschedule all my meetings or whatever.

Leave her and let her live her life, and you yours. If she'll like you, she will come back at you surely. Maybe not immediately but after she's free. If not, you know enough.

BUT please do not listen to these guys that say sex is power, women manipulate blablabla because these guys here have been shaped by all these negative experiences with fucking retarted women who aren't worth shit if every male on this thread have the same opinions about women in general.

Hopefully all the men that talk shit about women or women they know, will find a real good woman someday that is worth all their time and change their whole opinion about women. If not, they'll just keep attracting the wrong women in life unfortunately..

not jaded bro, just realistic. there's no point in being jaded or resentful, doing so stops you from being able to adapt because you're all like urgh it shouldn't be this way I shouldn't have to do this. I'm just straight to the point and brutally honest.

even if they're 100% into you they're playing the field. they admit to me all the time they can't not have a backup. it doesn't matter how into a dude they are they need someone there to pick up the pieces if it goes wrong. I was that guy once for a latvian girl who moved here. she was head over heels in love with some shitskin dude but was sending me videos of her sucking his dick, trying a buttplug, sending nudes and shit too. all while telling me about how his family have welcomed her and she's thinking of having kids with him and stuff. she was doing all of that to keep me sweet and keep me interested.

and the kicker is, when they split, he still had no idea this was going on. they split because of something completely unrelated. but she went crazy suicidal and is still pushing the pity party bullshit. going on drug binges and what not, fucking loads of niggers left right and center.

so yeah my point is, it doesn't matter how much they're into you. they'll still play the field and you'll be completely unaware just how badly they're behaving. they will literally suck your dick and record it, and send it to other dudes while your dick is still in their mouth. someone they apparently love.

TLDR

>as a woman

tits or gtfo.

alsosamefagging.

dumb cunt. nobody here agrees with you other than yourself. everyone sees through you.

Nice try buddy.

Enough tits on adult gif or other threads on b. :)

your opinions aren't welcome here, we know you have an agenda. now if you aren't willing to pay the toll. Fuck. Off.

but none of them are yours

I didn't write my comment here to be agreed with. Just giving my opinion. You're very triggered i can see.

Please calm your tits and act a lil decent instead of a five year old. I'm being honest here and there's nothing to see through me. That's your insecurity or other issues you have talking right now.

sorry mum

If you are legit, you can attest to the fact that if a girl is interested in a guy, it’s pretty obvious. So, for example, if guy asked a girl to dinner, she wouldn’t just say, sorry judo lessons. Crickets chirping. She’d say, sorry, busy that night, but how about next Tuesday, or something similar. It’s obvious they want to connect. I’ve lived it so many times. Also, I’m not taking about OPs texts and awkward sex references. Guys end up in friend zone or fuck buddy zone because they are too proud to see the light.

>Please calm your tits

raging tits!

Attached: 061.jpg (650x532, 33K)

It makes me lol that there's a thread about a guy that seriously needs help about female issues and then if a girl comments, you all are in defense mode and fucking assholes.

No wonder you attract all the fucked up women in your life. Or maybe you're virgins if all we know.

If we truely want to help OP out, he also needs some girl's perspective on this situation. So back the fuck off, and let me help OP.

I love Yea Forums a lot, but you guys have to act normal for once and a while. Especially if there's a woman commenting on a normal thread instead of a 'i show my tits to 4channers' thread.

nice try appealing to emotion but we both know you're going to side with the girl and try to get OP to do what's in her best interests and not his.

like I said, you're not welcome here. stop intruding on our male space reeeee

you bring my autism great sadness with your logical reasoning and intelligent response

Well there are cases where indeed that is the situation. Where they aren't interested but i'm talking about my own experiences.

Sometimes I replied as the girl above but was still interested and if i weren't i would just tell guys the truth.

Just bare in mind, that there are exceptions and text messages can be so so misunderstood.

:)

so...does that mean no tiddy pics?

No, i'm not.

I told OP he has to invest in himself and leave the girl alone. If she's really interested she'll surely message back.

Important for guys is to not chase cause it makes you feel bad and unsecure maybe. I've chased a lot of guys when i was younger and I know how he feels.

Just honestly trying to help the guy out. And i hope he'll get a woman that is gf material!

Sorry!

But hey, you got dozens of nice tits on b or adult gif. You have so many to choose from!

I respect myself so i don't do that shit plus i have a committed relationship.

are you a woman that is gf material?

Does this mean that women who post their tiddies do not respect themselves?

Am i the only one that actually see's some chemistry between haley and the OP? I don't get what's wrong here.. he's not exactly doing anything bad besides ignoring what she likes and asking to fuck, beyond that this seems like a fairly normal conversation between two friends who don't really know each other too well. There is still chemistry though, plus I mean she's not giving you one word responses so...

you're not saying anything that's not already been said numerous times. appreciate the effort though.

chemistry doesn't exist online bro. you can't tell via texts or messaging or whatever.

I have a boyfriend for a few years now, so yes.
I do feel bad for guys on Yea Forums tho. I read so many bad stories about how women treat guys.

Lemme tell you as a girl myself, i really dislike girls of this generation. Not committed, fucking around, not knowing what they want.

Dating a serious girl or guy is very rare these days and it takes so much time to find someone who can be your bf/gf and best friend at the same time.

I can agree with that, what I'm trying to say is she doesn't exactly seem standoffish to OP, so he hasn't exactly "lost" her. Doesn't really seem bad to be honest, he just needs to talk to her more and actually be interested rather than trying to just fuck.

this is literally what all girls say though. while they do the same things all other girls do with their friends covering their tracks.

Well i think they don't. Imagine being together with a girl you know has nude pics all over the internet. I wouldn't like that and wouldn't respect a girl like that at all.

Unless you're a cuck and you like it, but that's sth different.

Yeah, i know. But some comments were a lil too far fetched and too bizar so i just wanted to give him a female perspective as well.

Could give the guy some confidence who knows. I hope he'll do well.

it's called being political mate, she doesn't want a confrontation. women rarely do. which is why they almost never tell you when they don't want to see you anymore. instead, they slowly ghost you in the hope that you'll go away.

even psychologically speaking studies show that women prefer inuendo than confrontation. they don't like to be straightforward because to them straightforwardness is more stressful. they like to leave hints and hope that things will just go away and sort themselves out. they're far more agreeable and passive.

I'm actually in this, wife and I have dated for 10 years, knew eachother for 3 before that as just friends, but we were like... best friends, I thought I was friendzoned for the longest time before I just asked her out one day and she was like fuck it lets do it.

She's someone I consider my full on best friend but also my lover, cool as fuck and one day I'll probably ruin it all lmao.

Damn that's actually pretty spot on.

>haha ok

Well think what you want. You obviously have a strong opinion about those type of girls and i don't blame you.

I can only tell that i'm not one of those typical millenial instagram girls that do that shit. But i'm not here to convince you, you think what you want in the end.

But do trust in women. Some aren't as bad as you think, you just gotta fucking look deep to find one girl that isn't cheap.

easy for you to say by survivorship bias. Try finding someone compatible outside of school :/

Just leave her alone, and if she wants to meet up next time, then YOU are too busy for her, and show her you're not just waiting around for her and have other priorities.

I honestly hate how much bullshit we have to put up with to deal with girls, rather than just be able to be upfront and honest with them we have to play these games.

it's because of the looming threat of violence. women have far less of a propensity for violence than men both physically and psychologically so they avoid all aspects of overt confrontation that can lead to violence.

men don't have this problem so much because men have much more of a propensity for violence both physically and psychologically. should the event arise where violence is needed to be deployed, men are much more likely to be ready and willing, and enjoy it.

Yeah it's the greatest!
I have the greatest times with my bf and his friends. Browsing on Yea Forums, making fucked up jokes, watching ylyl webm's.

Life is good when you find your partner. Well you will only ruin it, if you want it to go that direction. You don't have to.

Remember! Nobody wants to die alone and miserable. ;)

lol imagine having that mentality.... but yes this is spot on

Which really sucks about us as a whole, not men, but humanity, conditioning for centuries like this, I feel bad.

just dial it back. stop suffocating her. It's a red flag for her when you can't take no for an answer. Wait a week. She'll come to you first. When she does, don't ask about sex, just go do something else together. Don't bring up sex the entire tine unless she brings it up herself, DO NOT TALK ABOUT SEX.

nah I know, I just have the propensity to wanna stray a lot since she was my first for everything, I wanna explore ya know?
I fucking hate that I think like that, but I wanna know what it's like to stick my dick in an asian butthole rather than a black pussy.

Oh wait, vaginas feel the same, so why the fuck am I this way? lmao. I'm typical as fuck.

You think i haven't tried dude?

It is hard! I have chased and been dissapointed a lot of times too. But have faith buddy. A male friend of mine is also single for years and 25 years old atm. He feels like a failure but he isn't. The people that you meet with that aren't compatible means they are not for you.

And someone else who will be, will come to you. But you have to love yourself, have patience, give yourself space and the right girl will come to you.

But unfortunately nowadays, it's a pain in the ass till you find one. But don't give up! :D

It worked for me, so it also can for you!

that said, the urge to do it isnt stronger than the will to not go in that stupid direction, so I think I'll grow out of this mentality sooner or later.

...hopefully.

we've all seen it on social media. dudes talking to women via messaging. the women showing little to no interest or just ignoring. then the dudes blow up like "FUCK YOU SLAG" etc etc etc.

it's because there's a fundamental disconnect there. women for a large part ignore them or speak politely but show no interest because that's how they deal with social situations they don't want to deal with at all.

but the men expect straightforwardness because they're thinking from a male perspective. women don't think like that though.

well it's more about evolution than conditioning.

I used to say stuff like this till i realized I got pretty damn lucky. "the right girl will come to you" is not a good way to look at this.

He'll spend his entire life waiting for someone to just walk by and it'll never happen.

There has to be a degree of pursuit, but of course it's gotta be with someone you're compatible with and have chemistry.

yeah, and then when you put one of those in charge you end up with a migrant crisis.... where politely ignoring the problem hoping it will go away just doesn't cut it...

Which is really annoying because as men you don't always pick up on the signals and you will end up feeling as if you're being strung along, whilst you kinda just want to know wether or not you're wasting your time.

However as frustrating as that can be, the guys who start yelling shit like that are fucking retarded.

this entire thread makes me want to fucking kill myself

We all basically need to change.

Women can adopt our straightforwardness (at risk of violence from pussies though)

Men can learn to take rejection easier, and stop whining like a child when he doesn't get the prized titty.

Wishful thinking though, none of this will ever change. Humanity has been this way for far too long for it to change.

the pursuit is not pressuring them. the pursuit is when you try to make yourself likable.. its a cat and mouse game

lol. Don't feel bad, everyone has had that thought once. I remember with my ex I thought the same way but never cheated. He unfortunately did, the fucking douche.

But remember a vagina is a vagina. It's all the same, just a hole to put your dick in. Sex is just sex and it's the same routine with every person.

It's really nothing special in the end, even if it's great. Some guys have to fuck so many girls and don't find any fulfillment in the act, well guess why? Cause it's just sex.

Love is the most important thing in the end and it will fulfill you the most instead of asian buttholes. lol

OP lemme give it to you cut and dry because I care. She's not interested romantically.You're a friend/hookup for when shes horny. She's doing the bare minimum to keep you on a leash until she finds what she wants. You guys having sex would take maybe 2 or 3 hours out of a day, but she won't have Any time for an Entire week? See those flags? Take off your sunglasses, they're red OP! Also you are coming on WAY too strong. Cliche Good Guy gets cucked, every time. You're extra too. God morgen? Shut the fuck up dawg lol no wonder she's too busy for you. You're the type to not take advice so I'm not gonna waste my time

Attached: 9Uqc2nh.png (1080x801, 825K)

bro we're talking about relationships, leave trump and shit out of this for fucks sake.

this

i was talking about Merkel you idiot

Yeah maybe i didn't say it right. You have to pursue of course but don't push it too much. Like that male friend of mine really pushes himself and gets rejected so much from girls. And i understand his pain but the girls he meets just aren't compatible.

All i want to say is to people that find difficulty in this, is to keep trying and the girl will come. And don't feel discouraged if pursuing them won't work the first few times.

But you will attract the right girl to you if you really want to. As well for people that always seem to attract the wrong people in their lives.

It's all a mindset and attitude change that has to happen if we want to meet the right people. But it'll take some pursuing and a lot of patience!

>when your sex toy texts you "God morgon"

Attached: 1550182134566.jpg (803x552, 68K)

yeah I tend to go back to that train of thought when I really wanna stray, I look at my brother who has never been in a relationship for longer than a week, but fucks around all over the place.

Dude hates his love life and wants what I have, while I on the other hand wouldn't mind what he has, but then I realize if he hates it there's a reason, and that reason is love. You're 100% correct.

I wouldn't feel the same connection with some random that I'd feel with my wife.

my point is none of this has anything to do with politics you dolt.

lmfao

Add me on snap and I’ll see if she wants my D instead
Fitnerd05

This, see if she smashes and then you'll have your answer

exactly. and they think as a last resort appealing to emotion will solve the problem but that just shows weakness. women don't understand tribalism and why men of different groups NEVER mix.

yeah even I've fallen victim to that. there needs to be a compromise. problem is, women won't compromise because it's too stressful. as you say though the dudes who go mad are retarded.

the thing that needs to change is the system we live in. we're not the problem. we're fine as we are. the problem is the artificially enforced system we live in. it's not in accordance with our natural way of being. it doesn't regulate us and our behaviours properly. it encourages the wrong things and refrains us from doing the right things. everything's screwy by design IMO because when people are outside of their natural way of being they need an authority to regulate them through force.

Yeppers. He hates it but he fucks around for a reason. Try to ask why he has the urge to do so? Maybe you could help him.

I do hope he stops fucking around because a girl that really wants bf material doesn't want a bf that has seen a lot of fish.

Same goes for girls that whore around or put their body on display on the internet. Will be very very hard to find a man that will respect them.

I'm glad you have a great relationship! I hope it'll last.

And people that cheat have a good lesson to learn in life and don't choose to be loved in the long run or feel they deserve love.

thats like your opinion man, this gave me a good understanding on the issue in EU. because none of it made sense, but then women never make any to begin with

also, another major difference between men and women that goes unnoticed is this.

men see things as they are.
women see things as they should be.

which is why women tend to be far more idealistic, talking about how things should be, usually distracting from how things actually are. there's nothing wrong with this inherently. but blind idealism can be a problem when other problems are already present and being ignored.

no amount of making appeals to humanity, or emotion, or ideals of love etc, will ever change the views of the majority of muslims. women don't understand this because to them, it's plain to see that "this is how it should be" and they can't fathom the possibility that the men in question don't see this because they believe they recognise how things really are and must act accordingly.

^ that may apply

yeah I'll def see what his reasoning is, my guess is itll be a fairly cut and dry answer of "just wanna get my dick wet" which is fair lol

and yeah that last line rings very true, my wife and I met while she was still with her ex boyfriend, I was the "other guy", she cheated, and since then has always felt like she doesn't deserve love. I disagree but hey I can't change how we met, I can certainly show her the love she thinks she doesn't deserve though.

OP here. So what should I write? I still haven’t written anything. Also last time we hung out I slept at her place for the first time and she made me breakfast in the morning. She has also let me do sexual stuff to her she’s never done before(according to her)

Everyone makes mistakes.
The not deserving love part makes more sense to people that cheat repeatedly and without thinking.

I know what your gf did was bad but i hope she never does it again and learned her lesson and knows what she did was wrong and moves on.

Moving on is the best way to cope with things cause in the end there is only this moment we live in. No yesterday, no tomorrow.

Bro just dont push her....
Let her the freedom to do her sports program ffs

Nothing, leave her be.
She will message you if she is interested, if she wants to hang out be casual about it, say that you're busy so she knows you have other priorities and don't take the iniative to reschedule.

Just comes down to wanting what they can't have, it's dumb that it has to be like this but make her chase you.

give her space. ghost her. if she's really interested she'll get back in touch.

it might even be a shit test. she might want you to leave her alone for a bit to see if you're needy or not.

YAAAY OP is back!

Ok, as a female perspective. You can casually write. But give her space but don't ghost completely cause sincere girls hate it.

The fact she made you breakfast and all that shit kinda implies she cares. I wouldn't do all that shit if i didn't like you.

if anything ask to see if you can watch her do her jitz class, that shit is cool as fuck and if anything it'll show her you're actually interested in things she likes (if you are actually interested in that)

>i'm not one of those typical millenial instagram girls that do that shit
wow you're so unique

don't ghost her, you will look like a player, just casually touch up and don't offer to meet anymore. flirt sometimes... she will bring it up if she wants to fuck... tease her, but don't smother her

don't think she was trying to be mate, she was giving some context. Brilliant input though, you really did a number.

>But do trust in women. Some aren't as bad as you think, you just gotta fucking look deep to find one girl that isn't cheap.
bitch please, for one i don't even trust myself. 2- you bitches don't even know what you want vast majority of the time... you can't even make simple fucking decisions and when you do they often are bad ones

Lol.

sounds like a personal problem, dork.

D.E.N.N.I.S. this tramp.

and hurry up so I can Move in After Completion

See what you're doing here?
You're projecting your anger and experiences with bad women towards me. I get the anger and frustration but if you won't trust some decent 'bitches' as you say, you will end up alone.

First trust yourself, before trusting others is something you can learn in life.

No need to be angry at me, i haven't done anything to you.

And i do know exactly what i want.

don't bother with him lol, he's an incel, they are lost.

You're a fucking idiot lmao

as a dood im telling you with like...im not going to take the hit on this one because its equivalent to vietnam, but you lost bro. You lost so big you dont even know, get out and do some other bitch. This little piggie ran the whole train on your ass and you is done. Next time put her in a pen before you get up in that shit. That shit wont be selling a damn thing you want just be glad you didnt put a kid in her.

Yeah i know. The anger comes from somewhere.

Just trying to help the lost ones a little because i know when the anger fades they can actually talk decent about their issues.

Yea Forums is nice tonight. Haven't replied in a thread in ages. :D

incels think the help you try to give them is pity, honestly there's no way to actually help those fucks, literally everything is an excuse for everything else.

Yyl threading this

holy shit lmao, glad I read that, what a fuckin moron.

It's when we can finally get past the retards that yell tits or GTFO all fucking day and prevent any type of conversation where females can offer their perspective, something that some of these people desperately need.

lol funny, cuz in about 10 minutes the retards will file in and call you a cuck for wanting female perspective.

Yea Forums is hopeless lmfao.

haha yeah true.
But sometimes those comments make me lol in certain threads.

I never encountered a woman on a normal thread before on Yea Forums. And if they do they don't last long.

we exist, we just don't say shit.

hahaha yeah.
That would be so fucking typical.

I do appreciate the guys i've talked to tonight that were decent. Makes Yea Forums a nice occupation for tonight.

I wouldn't expect any different on 1. the internet, and 2. on Yea Forums.
You're not cool and edgy if you don't pretend all women are sluts.

If you want something from women, understanding them is a good starting point, or atleast making an attempt to understand them. I've always believed communication is a very important part of a relationship, being able to have an open dialogue and the ability to discuss whatever.

Also works wonders in the bedroom.

Because usually I assume they are smart enough to not announce their gender. The whole 'rule' was about girls using their gender to gain attention on a forum that is pretty dominated by male users.

The whole point of anonymity is that you can discuss on an equal level regardless of who you are, no one cares if you're a girl if that is not relevant to the discussion, unless tits are posted I suppose.

But in situations like this where it matters if you're a guy or girl it's valid to share that, but even then the retards come in yelling usually.

True. :)

Except for tonight I haven't posted on Yea Forums in years because of what you said. I always just browse around.

Sounds like everything is fine.

Think any of you guys could help me with my advice?

Attached: D0B9373E-CE09-4AEA-9423-7D4EF1A07857.jpg (677x715, 45K)

Most people do, myself included.
I think plenty of people would appreciate a female perspective when relevant, just need to not get put off by the, what i hope to be, vocal minority.

True. I actually rarely find entertaining threads on Yea Forums. Last one i found which was funny was what b would name their children.

Were some golden responses on that thread.

What the fuck from when are loli loving weeaboo Yea Forums fags experts in pussy? lmao

Attached: A.png (315x312, 199K)

it's almost as if Yea Forums is comprised of different people or something.

Double dubs.

I don't even know what I do on this site, just a habit I guess after so many years, 90% of things being posted is copypasta from shit that wasn't funny when it was posted months ago either.

Threads like these are good, people looking for advice or people having genuine discussions about stuff without having to withold any feelings because they're anonymous.

it's still just a unique place where the PC culture bullshit doesn't run rampant, just a shame it's being used to post fucking garbage all day.

But eh, I enjoy the porn and sexy girls that are posted atleast.

So what’s the take from this thread for OP?

Bro youre a fucking retards OP she was gagging on your nuts and you had to go and be a cringe needy beta bitch... "oh i cant wait to see this desperate fuck this weekend" ... for the love of fucking god stop messaging her and let her message you and let her ask you to meet up... thats all .. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS NOTHING!

Attached: 1547300144469.jpg (507x499, 48K)