Raised 40K in one day

>raised 40K in one day

Who here is celebrating the end of Funimation? Vic's gonna bankrupt them.

Attached: ava.jpg (938x615, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/a/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=184959270
io9.gizmodo.com/one-of-anime-s-biggest-voices-accused-of-sexual-harassm-1832390505
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope both fuck off and Dragon Ball can finally stay dubless

I know this thread is gonna get deleted but I need a quick rundown before it is
who's he and whats happening?

saggy repped

Attached: leave.jpg (848x808, 171K)

FUCK OFF DUBFAGS

This, I'm supporting Vic solely for it.

based pudding man

So I only heard about this shit this morning, is this just another kavanaugh? Is he really slapping his underage female fans with his massive saiyan dong or is this a blatant hitjob?

Attached: 1548947038028.jpg (400x400, 19K)

post the link faggot

OH NONONONONO
SEETHE
COPE
how will we cope bros
Yea Forums is dying
Yea Forums really is turning into Yea Forums
I'M GOING TO SAY IT
based and redpilled

Feel free to add anything I've missed.

sys.4channel.org/a/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=184959270

If I were to use this link, would it fall under off-topic, extremely low quality or this user is underage?

I want to ask if this type of threads are being deleted? If yes... than I want to say "Fuck Funimation and fuck all the media calling this man names without any evidence!"

>caring about dubs
Go back to /pol/.

DRINK BLEACH, DISGUSTING DUBFAGS

i dont know man, that fucking #metoo movement just happen like a month before people starting flaming him for the bad touch so you tell me

He was facing accusations for years.

What is the money for?

>"Unironically"
>"Yikes"
>"Based"
>"Cringe"
>"Boomer"
>"Zoomer"
>"Retard"
>"Chad"
>"Daiz"
>"Kill yourself"
>"Used goods"
>"Literally me"
>"God I wish that were me"
>"Soul;Soulless"
>"X situation" "How does you're waifu react?"
>"AOTD"
>"AOTY"
>"AOTS"
>"Not anime"
>"Is X autistic?
>"She isn't real"
>"Normie" ">Normie"
>"Kino"
>"Soft seinen"
>"Native isekai"
>"Kyoanus"
>"Triggernigger"
>"Advertising friendly"
>"Boringshit"
>"Isekaishit"
>"Pedoshit"
>"Idolshit"
>"Moeshit"
>"Shounenshit"
>"Fujoshit"
>"Haremshit"
>"Hetshit"
>"/u/shit"
>"It's shit"
>"Shit taste"
>"Why is this season so shit?"
>"Anime is shit"
>"Yea Forums told me it was X." "It's actually Y"
>"How X is too X?"
>"What's the appeal of X?"
>"Post X without actually posting them"
>"Just finished X. What did I think of it?"
>"Just marathoned the first episode of X"
>"Meanwhile in X period"
>FBI.jpg
>Feet.jpg; *Cutefeet.jpg* *Shitfetish.jpg* *Fuckablefootpussy.jpg*
>Sxarp.jpg; "By me" "Por me" "It was me" "俺に/の" "It wasn't me" "It was him!"
>vlcsnap.jpg
>SubbedScreencap.jpg; "."
>Shiburin.jpg/Shinka.jpg; "Could you beat her in a fight?"
>DekinaiOnnanoko.jpg
>Abe.jpg; "Procreate"
>Moot.jpg; "Who?"
>Animal.jpg; *Romaji*
>*Site goes down* Mikan.jpg; "I love you Yea Forums!"
>*Site goes down* Tenshi.jpg; "I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE GONE FOR GOOD THIS TIME"
>"How does Yea Forums do it?
>"Who are you quoting"
>"character says X; subs say Y"
>"Forced X"
>"The absolute state of X"
>"IMAGINE"
>"What does Yea Forums think of X?"
>"What's the X of anime?"
>"What went wrong?"
>"What went so right?"
>"I love X!"
Explain this. What did he mean by this? Who was in the wrong here? X did nothing wrong. What the fuck was his problem? Why is she so perfect? Perfect X doesn't exi- . Protip: you can't. Why does this trigger Yea Forums so much? Will you watch her anime? Find a flaw. Now that the dust has settled. How did we go from this...to THIS? Let's settle this for once. Season X when? X is saving anime. How do we fix X? A thread died for this.

Attached: 1360787170081.png (587x571, 227K)

Attached: 1522617126873.jpg (3257x2000, 2.5M)

announcing a report its against the rules too user

Attached: 1549754670032.gif (1041x400, 62K)

gonna save this one for reasons

based

If you dont report its not announcing, advocating at best
:^)

Attached: 1459314887434.jpg (800x1323, 452K)

touché

Why is Rekieta so dedicated to this? I like the guy but he's obsessed with this.

Attached: DxBDkGEVAAAONQL.jpg large.jpg (552x517, 39K)

Attached: 1530407776845.jpg (753x1063, 528K)

The legendary super dubber is on the loose! If Super didn't existed none of this would happen.

He's literally getting shit for hugging people. What the fuck is wrong with American women?

Attached: 1543713344398.jpg (740x1035, 719K)

Did he?

Attached: 1550713476051.png (1400x696, 1.88M)

No wonder Yea Forums users are called "poo" by many. Just looking at this thread makes me want to go and flush toilet at least 40 times, probably finish it by pouring 10 liters of bleach into it. If you have no idea about the rules on each board, then just get the heck out of this site.

Attached: 1546846716987.gif (360x360, 1.96M)

announcing reports is forbidden

Don't be a retard, people have been calling him a fucking weirdo for years, it's long before #metoo

Reminder that spic opinions on American dubs doesn't counts because they're nothing but envious haters who secretly want to live in USA

Attached: 1548697132540.png (1000x708, 418K)

Her we go, girls.
Go get 'em

Attached: 1543120499049.jpg (1325x1445, 2.21M)

I think he said something about how we have to 'make a stand against leftists so they stop messing with us'. I like Nick too, but I really don't feel passionate about this culture war bullshit.

lrn2read brainlet

Legal fees to sue MarzGurl, AnimeNewsNetwork, Funimation

after he refused to sign yaoi artwork or some story coincidentally some people came out and said they felt sexually assaulted by vic mignogna over a decade ago
internet being the way it is in 2018/2019, it started a witch-hunt that wouldn't rest until vic's career was torn apart
now that the damage is done and now that vic is getting lawyers, all the people that vehemently stood against him are growing increasingly more silent

Well shit.

Terrible bait

58 CMON

Attached: 37.jpg (2000x1500, 218K)

pretty much a blatant hitjob but they'll say "he was a bit too touchy-feely with female fans a decade ago so obviously he's some predator on the loose."

I did like the livestream where he wrote out the ways they could sue the people since he's always good when he get angry but I also don't really care.

Probably has to do with how he doesn't want innocent before proven guilty as a pillar of the justice system to fade away and be replaced by internet vigilantism.
Any sensible guy would feel the same way.

t. Pedro

Lack of daddy's attention growing up.

Rolling.

When did dubniggers get comfortable on Yea Forums? Have we reached critical mass of newfaggots?

Attached: 1550766832422.jpg (836x1200, 106K)

damn

you don't know shit Yea Forumsermin

I wish mods were at least half as strict on cancer like this as they are on lolis.

Sony has deep pockets

I like Nick a whole hell of a lot (Hung out with him and the rest of his crew in Knoxville) but its pretty transparent that this whole Vic thing is just a politically motivated campaign for him. If Vic was a liberal Atheist furry who got accused of the same things, Nick would have spent a stream or two laughing at him or ignored it all together, but because hes a White Christian Republican Nick sees him as a blood brother, and is doing that retarded thing where people with similar political and religious leanings vehemently defend eachother as a proxy to defend their own interests. He doesn't really give a shit about Vic as a person, its all just projection and toeing party lines.

Here's the long account

tl;dr; What started as a guy who hugged fans and refused to sign gay doujins has escalated to a federal investigation by Homeland Security and the Department of Defense shitshow.

Attached: vic.png (1274x1852, 417K)

>end of Funimation
Pfft.

Based Vic

You know Trump Derangement Syndrome?

This is SJW Derangement Syndrome.

Why is this on Yea Forums and why does Yea Forums have to care abou this shit? Fuck off.

Mods = Gods

This is clearly Yea Forums

>but because hes a White Christian Republican Nick sees him as a blood brother, and is doing that retarded thing where people with similar political and religious leanings vehemently defend eachother as a proxy to defend their own interests. He doesn't really give a shit about Vic as a person, its all just projection and toeing party lines.
I don't want to come off as Nick's personal cock cozy, but I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with that.

Because I too believe in the 5th Amendment

Hi Yea Forums, hisashiburi.

FUCK YOU MODS YOU FUCKING NIGGER BAN THE RETARDS ALREADY WE DON'T NEED THAT SHIT ON Yea Forums HOW IS THIS ANIME???
BAN THEM OR ELSE MOOT GET IT

Attached: 1541858361699.jpg (717x960, 154K)

This got moved from Yea Forums.
Fucking retard.

>haha u must be deranged to not want your right to innocence until proven guilty taken away by a self-righteous, dopamine-seeking internet mob.

Funimation hasn't been doing too well lately, though.

Dumbass. Gokus voice actor in the non dubbed sounds so fucking annoying. Faggot.

How about just defending Vic out of principle? Whether he's a liberal Atheist Furry or a White Christian guy.
Besides, chances are high that he wouldn't have been internet witch-hunted as hard by the MeToo crew if he was a liberal atheist furry anyway.

Enjoy your British Goku black.

I at very base level deeply dislike the tactic, and feel like its disingenuous. I do feel like the Vic situation is a nightmare of disinformation and lies, but there are nuggets of truth about his creepyness, that Nick is completely ignoring and painting as "SJW Propaganda" in order to push the narrative he wants to believe that Vic is a good boi who dindu nuffn. I remember going to cons over 10+ years ago when I was still a young kid in his teens, and people talking about questionable behavior from Vic all the way back then. And these people were not SJWs or Furrys or whatever group we want to paint with abroad brush as all liars, these were normal con goers and staff, who were just commenting on strange things they had seen him do. I just wish we could cut through all this politically motivated propaganda pushing bullshit and objectively look at the facts, and break down the real truth behind the situation. I don't think hes a horrible rapist monster, but I also don't think he is an innocent angel like he is being painted as by his supporters.

Fuck off you fucking weeb.

Well, then you're going to have to cut through all the bullshit.
What you are implying now is that you want to shut up and let the people who believe he's a rapist monster continue to slander him.
I neither stand with or against Vic. I stand with the principle of innocence until proven guilty, and as far as I'm concerned, that's the only way to go.

Dubbed Dragon Ball sucks.

>self-righteous, dopamine-seeking internet mob.

Case in point. SJW Derangement Syndrome at work.

Literally who?

It's literally the truth.

Attached: 1550186712822.jpg (500x433, 39K)

40k in one day huh?
I guess when you are a sad weaboo who’s only expense is dragon dildos, you can afford to throw some green at random nobody you are fanboying

Attached: 1549582301398.png (830x949, 157K)

I 100% agree with you that the public shaming and career dismantling is wrong, and he should be given a chance to defend himself against the accusations. "Listen and believe" is moronic, because we already have near confirmation that Bulmas VA is lying out her ass based on her aggressive interactions with critics and repeatedly being caught changing her story. I just don't want this to turn into another political proxy war, it should be Vic Vs accusations, not Right Vs Left ideals.

TLDR

I have been right about everything.

Attached: 1550188943127.png (761x840, 175K)

I agree. It shouldn't be one, but it was made one from the start.
Vic's career is currently in shambles regardless of the facts, so I'm afraid there's not much of a way for what you want to happen.
Unless Vic ends up in court with the possibility of jailtime.

I doubt anyone will come forward with substantial enough evidence to convict him of anything, especially because I think any of the sketchy stuff he has done happened years in the past, and it would be a he said/she said case in any regard. Most likely legal action is that Vic will sue the people with paper thin stories for defamation, and possibly Funimation as well, but I dont know what complaints he would file against them as a company. He may or may not win, who knows on that, but I think anything he might have truly done wrong is buried under heaps of false accusations, and triggered tumburettes who got a peck on the cheek and now 5+ years latter decided that is rape based on their new ideology.

Rising of the Shield Hero IRL?

DragonBall sucks period

Uh, dude - You know that several news outlets requested comment from Both the DoD & Dept. of Homeland Security if they were involved in the investigation or any of the individuals surrounding this retarded shit & they stated "absolutely not"....the bitch lied. She even deleted the Tweets after people started mocking her retarded ass. Then again, a 40 y.o. feminist with purple hair lying about shit is the status quo.

Yeah. I'm just saying that that which you want, and which I want, is no longer possible because for the time being, the KickVic crew essentially got what they wanted.
As you said, the only thing that can happen now is that Vic sues.

Check the latest Tweets from the Funimation crew & the voice actors about this shit. They're all saying they're not going to authorities because it's "been dealt with" when Vic was fired. Now that he's filed suit & being represented by a high power defamation lawyer, they're mass deleting tweets & facebook posts, instagram stories that targeted vic. These clowns are fucked.

Vic actually legitamately did nothing wrong. Kill all feminists and soy cucks.

agree. i hope they fucking lose more than just funimation. i dont want a single drop of hope for any of them -- no possibility of ever creating something similar to funimation bullshit.

DUBBED SHIT IS FUCKING STUPID for fatass weebs who cant even read, those autistic fucks.

It's a hitjob. The bitchs that made the allegations posted pics they claimed were of him harassing fans, but it turned out they used social media postings from Vic's fans where the fans asked Vic to pose with them in pictures at conventions.

Now that Vic's secured a big named defamation law firm & intends to sue, the bitches have been mass deleting their social media postings that defamed Vic. There's a shit ton of Youtube videos that go in depth about it. One of the cunts that falsely accused him & works for Funimation has scrubbed her all her social media accounts & refuses to answer media questions. They're panicking cause Vic didn't roll over & beg for forgiveness like every other dude the metoo bitches have lied about.

The best case scenario is that the whole thing blows up big enough that other companies take notice. Hopefully he wins enough that defamation lawsuits become more costly then public critism.

Sony's not going to defend a shitty anime studio they just bought and not one week later is getting into legal trouble. They have no loyalty for Funimation

Wouldn't be surprised if Sony contacts Vic and offers to settle out of court and then just shitcans everyone at Funi

Sasuga dubfags

Sony isn't won't do shit

>raised 40K in one day for a victim blaming rapist pedo
you know that money could have gone to bernie sanders.

If the case goes Vic's way as even several SJW left wingers are stating to predict, Sony will likely settle out of court & quietly dismiss the trouble makers. They're a Japanese owned company & ultimately the Japs don't tolerate trouble makers. Their entire society is built upon uniform societal conformity.

Is there any proof that he's suing?

More like Vyascheslov Dubgirin, amirite?

Attached: Screen_shot_2011-10-17_at_8.37.38_PM_400x400.png (400x400, 203K)

You're talking about people who pay 75 Japanese cents to sleep in a tube for the night, they worship a damn cat for Christ sake!

I'm sorta convinced that Vic and Monica were dating (or just fucking) and he dumped her for another bitch and she's fucking sperging out on him because of it.

He already issued a statement.

You guys are so far off the mark.... everyone knows Vic is in to Derkling "Germanic Bob" Del Vepetraika down on 362th Street for 10G's with an 8 point vig, he spent too much time with the little oriental chicky babes down at the Hollaback Girl

Didn't he date Michelle Specht? I only knew this since they were both in Star Trek Continues

Fuck. Vic is going to destroy them if they don't come up with solid evidence against him.

no its true these story have been around for about 10 years now and it sjust getting attention

Nope, she left his ass after they repo'd his car and fractured his testicle when he went bust down at "Jap" McFranken's joint

lol over 30 ppl come out and complain.

vic: dindu nuffin

fanshits like you: HE A SAINTTTTT

go die

This is all actually an ARG promotion by Funimation to get everyone hyped for Super returning and the Broly adaption arc. It's going to be announced at the end of this week or somewhere around next week where all parties are going to tell us to "stay tuned!" when Toei busts out the trailer.

I'm telling you, that Steve Zahn-looking son of a bitch's problem is with the cards, not the broads, he went down to the poker game by the diner and walked out if there with nothing but a shoe and a Christmas hat

What's the over-and-under on how long it will be until he's back turning tricks in the high school parking lot?

It's true, he'd hang out after the football games, he'd shake his little ass and the jocks would give him some light beers and take him in the back of the truck

Dragon ball sounds like shit in the sub, its near unwatchable.

The dub is a hundred times better.

>"HE DID IT, GUYS! WE ALL KNOW HE DID IT! THE MAN'S A RAPIST! A PEDOPHILE!"
>"Do you have any proof of Vic's sexually mischievous ways?"
>"EVERYONE KNOWS! JUST TRUST ME! REEEEEEE!"
>"I would still like to see some evid-"
>"I'M CALLING HOME SECURITY AND THE FBI AND NATO ON YOU FOR HARASSING ME, SHITLORD!"

Jump off a bridge.

Exhibit A and B, squidiot -

>"Just trust me on this."

We're ignoring the real problem; he's a crippling gambling addict, he exposes himself constantly, he can't hold down a relationship because if his money problems, he can't stay away from the loan sharks... the list goes on

It's clearly a promo for Tate no Yuusha

Fucking kek

10/10

I’ve met him and friends worked with him at a convention. He’s a real creeper and was rude af when no crowd was around
Fuck him

>funimation investigates
>funimation cuts ties
Sounds like they found evidence to me bud. Testimony is evidence

>Italian man kisses people on the cheek and hugs them
Imagine my surprise

Attached: 1550692771591.jpg (320x304, 31K)

Testimonies can also be falsified

ROLLIN FOR LORD DIO

Fucking shut your trips

Trips of truth

>Twitter lynch mobs count as an "investigation".

How about collaborating testimonies? One woman’s story was confirmed by a hotel manager. Or you could suck Vics dick

Actual fucking investigation and testimony nigger. Read. I don’t count twitch crazies

It was in 2010 I think and he was walking around real close with what I assumed was his fiancé and later found out it was another voice actress who was very uncomfortable with the situation
Not surprised to find out he’s a confirmed creep

Based

>thinking funimation is this stupid

>Devoute Christian totally loves the gays
lol anyway
Vic has been known to be either not weird at all or kinda creepy.
Funimation did an internal investigation and they obv decided to let him go due to either alligations or evidence or sexual misconduct.

For anyone who has been around since pre Full Metal, this isn't a surprise. For everyone else, Vic can do no wrong.

Dunno man they let Jamie Marchi rewrite lines in Kobayashi's Dragon Maid to add SJW propaganda.

roll

It's an open secret pretty much that he's touchy. hi

We got a Funimation shill in here.

Let me be sweet to you -rapey Vic
io9.gizmodo.com/one-of-anime-s-biggest-voices-accused-of-sexual-harassm-1832390505

>Believing an article that's been written by one of the friends of the KickVic movement
Sure buddy.

Hi Marzgurl

Oh this article

Attached: di5Gi9Q.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

Guys, believe he me, he did it. You're gonna have to trust me. You don't need evidence. We all know he did it. He's guilty, guys. Please, just trust me. Please...

Attached: 1484113570031.jpg (216x198, 17K)

>ignoring evidence to suck Vic cock

I wonder why someone who is friends with people who have been assaulted by Vic would be on a kickvic movement

Who?

Who, what, and why should I give a fuck?

The lying BITCH who started this.

>Assaulted by Vic
>She says she's never had been assaulted in a tweet
Getting mixed signals here buddy

Twitter stories aren't evidence.

Don’t know her

Give me trash

You know what the fuck I mean

you're autistic

Investigative journalism

How to destroy a man's life: tell a lie.
How to deal with women's actions: tell the the truth.

cite proof

WOKE

What the fuck is up with vicfags and trips?

It doesn't matter if you think it's better, media should always keep the original voices.

If an english character with a heavy accent gets dubbed to an obscure Spanish dialect, it's still fucking retarded.

You are twisting the original intent of the character.

Goku is not a manly man with a deep voice, Black is not an English gentleman, Jeice is not an Aussie, and Piccolo doesn't have that throat cancer voice.

Learn to read or to speak japanese or whatever the original language is.

I learned English and I'm better for it.

How bad are your mommy issues?

>I believe Vic is guilty because Twitter told me he was.

Attached: 1397095820154.jpg (700x524, 70K)

>dbz
>caring about sub or dub

I believe he’s guilty cause I met and worked with him and he was a creepy faggot back then

The trips are on Vic's side. He's gonna win.

Attached: 1474234242144.jpg (268x265, 40K)

I don't really care. I'm just tired of hearing the same dub bullshit argument. Those voice actors are fucking terrible.

And Vic is clearly a closet homosexual, he looks like someone about to transition.

>And Vic is clearly a closet homosexual, he looks like someone about to transition.
He's more high test than you are, lanky fuck. And banged more bitches, too (If you even have at all).

Never worked with the man, but met him approximately 5 times between 2005 and 2012 on the AZ convention circuit.

One time was pleasant, the other times were much less so. He was always surrounded by preteen girls, I mean, to be expected, sure, he's a good looking guy, and the voice of some of their favorite characters. But what always made me question it was some of the looks, the touches... he's a touchy guy, he's said as much... hugs and even kisses here and there.

I don't expect to be believed, those of you who think he is innocent will keep that opinion, those who feel he's guilty, will keep that opinion, I can only comment on what I saw and witnessed first hand.

There's a reason, he's known as Vic the Dick by many con go'ers... He's also a highly outspoken "Christian"... and I've known enough of those types, to know that usually means, they're devout because they are afraid of the potential of hell... and you're only afraid of that potential... if you have a reason to be afraid.

truly a manly man. That is why he likes the hugs and kisses so much.

looks like an old lady, with dried lips.

And his accuser is a ugly fat, colored hair sjw.

Attached: 1457577699270.jpg (540x720, 90K)

>Former Gawker Media holdover article with claims that have been summarily shredded by a couple hundred posts on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube videos citing hundreds of social media postings from the accusers that completely refute their current claims.

Yeah, given the fact all these bitch's have been mass deleting their Tweets, Instagram posts & Facebook posts in the last 24 hours after Vic hired L Lin Wood - the same firm representing the Covington Kids & helped Hulk Hogan win a $148 million settlement from io9's former owners- I'm comfortable saying that Vic's gonna get a nice hefty settlement & public apologies from these cunts after Sony quietly terminates these blue haired bitches employment.

if it weren't for the dubs, Goku would be anonymous all over flat earth

STUPID FAG

Attached: 1517466820384.jpg (400x388, 61K)

Attached: 154646160912.png (1440x1530, 1.23M)

None

Who hurt you, sweaty?

“Code Vic” is real. Con staff would use it to make sure younger staff weren’t around when he came by

Attached: Chadnogna.png (1970x1179, 371K)

Dont forget rosterteeth rwby is finished

Your stupidity

>Gawker 2.0
kek

It's better to just be on the side of a formal police investigation.

Good.

All the claims in the article that have since been refuted by people pointing to these cunts social media posts that completely refute their current stories...no wonder these bitches panicked & refused to file police reports when everyone was urging them to. Now they're panicking & deleting all those social media posts that refute their bullshit claims against Vic since he hired one of the best defamation litigation firms in the country.

Where's the evidence?

Can you back that up?

He's a lawyer that has seen this kind of shit in low-key settings; how people tear others apart for simple mistakes. Its not something he wants to continue seeing if it isnt true.

ROLLLLL

Not just the article but multiple anons who have worked with him have posted in here talking about how he was always a creep. Stick your head in the sand if you want but Vics a perv

That's all hearsay if there's no evidence. We have a thing called due process. Innocent until proven guilty. None of that "listen and Believe" bullshit. Those "anons" are most likely part of the smear campaign. It's happened before.