Be me, almost got in fight on bus today

>be me, almost got in fight on bus today
>2 dudes holding hands
>someone was like shielding their child who was looking
>so the guys stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
>I stand up and say "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>And I said to the kid "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm gettting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks
>I say "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decend humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"

Seriously, what's up with all these homophobic people? Literally grow the fuck up!

Attached: Two-men-hold-hands.jpg (385x257, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=1df_1451303971
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol how gay r u?

not getting baited

It’s because homosexuals are faggots
And faggots are gay.

Kill yourself.

Honestly good for you

And faggots are gay.

Kill yourself.

What if one of these gay guys jammed his cock in ur mouth? Would you still feel like a decent person?

Things that didn’t happen for 800

Im not sure if Yea Forums actually hates gays or it is just a meme at this point. ive been browsing Yea Forums since i was 16, im 26 now. I hope that some of the evil speech ive seen on here is just for keks. Im gay and i hope that people dont feel this way.

Haven't seen this pasta for a few weeks.

this never happened but at least now you feel better pal

>Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
>But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
He can eat forced meat all day without defilement. It's you meanies that are defiled.

/pol/ seems to genuinely feel that way. Sometimes they come to Yea Forums. tell /pol/ to fuck off. Yea Forums is for degenerates of all stripes.

ALL FAGGOTS MUST DIE

this

Attached: 1550655395838.jpg (722x592, 31K)

STFU Jussie

liveleak.com/view?i=1df_1451303971 Faggots must die

This,
Ever since /pol/ got big they have come to Yea Forums to spread their retard philosophy. Bunch of basement dwelling faggots.

>be me, almost got in fight on bus today
>2 dudes holding hands
>someone was like shielding their child who was looking
>so the guys stopped
>I said ''can you put your hands around my dick instead''
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
>I stand up and say "What? handjob? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>And I said to the kid "These two men jerk each other and that's not ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm gettting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was jacking off
>He says thanks
>I say "Don't wank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being a sexual humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"

Seriously, what's up with all these homo people? Literally grow the fuck up!

Imagine being this childish

Yea Forums is basically low iq baby men, they'll hate anything they don't understand

Attached: 123ger.png (420x420, 53K)

And you are a high IQ, dick eating, cum slurping "male" specimen, I guess, aren't you?
Yeah, keep your high IQ, then, more sweet pussy for me.

thank fren

Attached: 1477056599713.png (786x618, 35K)

I applaud this women for teaching her child that homosex is wrong.

Homos, trans, lesbos are all forms of mental illness.

We should shield our children from these abominations.

I wish they would just stay in the closet.

Nothing more disgusting than seeing homos make out.

Who the fuck finds a hairy ass sexy?

Oh hey its one of these threads again..

Soy boy decided that his liberal agenda was better than a mothers right to raise her child the way she saw fit.

This fucking millinial generation...a bunch of liberal tards. Their hypocrisy of freedom, shaming a mother who doesnt want their child exposed to mental illness just so that he can feel good for 'accepting' sodomizers. Makes me sick.

And faggots are gay.

Kill yourself.

triggered....reading comprehension of this generation.

How abut you go back and have your mommy read the post again to you so that you can under stand it snowflake.

>Everyone clapped
>The bus driver clapped
>The little kid clapped
>The gays would have clapped, but they were too busy holding hands.
>They took me back to their apartment.
>I clapped my ass cheeks for them
>They gave me the clap

Then the Bus Clapped its wheels.

Attached: 01d.jpg (600x612, 75K)

Based and redpilled

It's because Yea Forums is mainstream now. A bunch of edgy kids come here everyday because they think we're serious with the jokes about Hitler.
Now we're raided with race-bait all the time cause "it triggers that racist and pedos". Yea Forums was never good, but not this bad either.

>>The bus cheered
Is this how people react in America? Where I'm from I'm sure everyone would just either awkwardly stare or try really hard to not make eye contact and look REALLY INTENTLY at their phones

DIE!

>>be me, almost got in fight on bus today

So you were going to pick a fight with a women with a child?

OP is a dick. Probably a feminist that thinks its OK to strike a women and a child.

Chances are, that women would of kicked your ass and sent you home to your basement, crying to your mom.

Did you actually think that you were some sort of hero? Maybe you should an hero.

I used to hate gays until I started dominating boy pussy and hating women.

Who's ready for the homosexual hunt?

In other countries, the gays would have been taken off the bus and beheaded / stoned to death.

Amerilards clap after the end of a movie at the theaters.

Dunno man, sounds kinda gay.

Don't lie; I was there too, and you didn't say anything.
The lady did say what she said, but no one stood up to her.
Faggot.

Attached: 1541354817247.png (625x626, 16K)

i dont mind gays but i dont really want to see it either tbh and i wouldnt want my kids to see it either as well.

i feel like its force fed to kids and younger people through shows on netflix and other streaming services.

two men together/having sex/loving each other etc is not biologically normal or intended. it's weird. don't get offended or butthurt when people dont want to see it.

this was the gayest and cringiest thing I read all day

Ikr. One time some tard was humping other tard and nobody (me neither obviously) do nothing. The silence was only interrupted by the groans and "yu laik it?".
I hate tards now.

Those wheels grew up to be Albert Einstein.

Is this your first experience with this particular copy pasta?

where as here the homos would get stoned, and get on the bus 420 li iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Because I'm assuming the best boy and the assistant editor are waiting behind the screen to hear that applause and know they did a good job... fucking Americans, what wonderful weirdos.

>"yu laik it?".
Kek'd audibly

Attached: 2bdf7b17717ec92e243ef04e6d9765c8f6058d549d3669168fd09082faa3e2bb.jpg (625x351, 55K)

awful bait faggot

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Attached: 9FF54099-B6E9-4F16-B050-C1097902D7E4.jpg (454x453, 99K)

This thread should be labeled 'When OP fought a single mom on the bus"

>Don't thank me.

thank my penis. now go down on your knees faggot!

Nah, it's part of the "Look Ma! I posted it again!" genre already.

And faggots are gay.

Kill yourself.

Stale bait

Fake and gay

Attached: sketch-1550759314409.png (1080x1090, 745K)

kek

That would be general rape, nothing to do with homo, and seeing as us straights do most of the raping, its just a silly thing to say.

Stormfaggots came in and took over, this place is fertile ground for them. They can recruit and send kids out to do their dirty work and then sit back and say "well i didnt tell them to do that" and while I have my own opinions on race, they are just that,my opinions. I have no use for stormfaggotry and unironic hitler worship. They are both failed ideologies and only hurt any case you might make. IMO they are traitors to their on cause.

maybe you should get the fuck off Yea Forums and go back to reddot and tumbrl where you faggots are accepted.

this is Yea Forums you fucking imbecile. i hope nobody ever accepts you for being gay. kys faggot