>school has LGBT club
>walk past it a fair amount while getting to and from classes
>airdrop pic related
>listen and wait for a few seconds
>collective scream comes from room
>wait about 10 seconds
>hamplanet rushes out door, looks around angrily, goes back inside
>rofl’ed when I got home

Attached: 6559ABD6-DF52-42DE-AD15-DBA8EA4FDEE6.jpg (491x308, 47K)

You don't want to help these people.
You want to convince me to hate them.
Who are you? What's your angle? Why do you want me to believe this?

I would buy an Iphone just to do this lmao

Based... Next print the one that says Aids isn't a Disease. It's the cure.

Attached: Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez.jpg (1862x1048, 130K)

Russian bots pushing ideology again. Wake the fuck up Yea Forums

Found the NPC

Attached: 1542058805289.gif (467x398, 70K)

I'm an American you fucking retard. I'll say what ever the fuck I want to you fucking faggot.

>You don't want to help these people
>You want to convince me to hate them
He never implied concern or argued for hate towards faggots.
If that's what you took away from this fake story you already dislike fags.

anyone that does not suck nigger and faggot dicks is a Russian bot

Either you don't recognize propaganda when you see it or you're trying to convince me it doesn't exist, either way that's an intellectually deficient lie and you know it.

airdropped a truth bomb on those niggers. well played OP

I'm sorry. This isn't a Sissy Thread. Or Muh White Girl BBC White Genocide thread. Go back to Televised News, faggot.

Here, you want some propaganda?

Attached: 1550608601984.jpg (836x1570, 408K)

How about this? Is this from Propaganda?

Attached: 1550084355660.jpg (2435x1936, 1005K)

How about this. Does this fit for Propaganda?

Attached: 1548361571534.jpg (1823x1756, 774K)

RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

Wake the fuck up Yea Forums. You are being trolled and fucked with by people way smarter than you half way across the world.

They are going to rape you and you’ll still be cheering them on.

The world is going to be extremely different in 5-10 Years. The First Reversion of Society is about to happen. Life finds a way and life controls itself.

Little do you all know it’s the robotic slaves to the trolls, the ones living artificial lives based around the internet who will perish first. With no skills to live in a world unplugged, without action, you will perish.

Take action now!

God Bless America, if only Regan could help us now.

Or what about this? You fucking Kike.

Attached: 1547565750719.jpg (911x2998, 260K)

I'm in Pennsylvania, retard. Go suck a dick, Nigger Lover

shit have to do this at the cuck art school i go to

>You don't want to help these people.

only a mental health professional can do that

Sing me the state song, also who do you root for in baseball?

What’s your area code?

Here you go, Kike. Here's an image that should titillate your kind.

Attached: 34730474_370803980079231_5795166309834555392_n.jpg (710x960, 133K)

Who the fuck follows Baseball? Penguins .

Attached: 1437867542.gif (200x200, 1.66M)

Did you know that Wolf wants to put a %10 Art Tax on M-Rated Video Games? How's that for PA News, faggot.

Alright so you peen tend to be from Pittsburgh, a hard working steel town.

412. Penguins Pirates and Giant Eagle.

You get that smiley cookie yet?

We know you.

>Facts=propaganda
WEW LAD

How's this for Propaganda? Notice the Cockroach?

Attached: 45033170_10218219092688468_7825961361464098816_n.jpg (960x960, 122K)

I am not from that fucking Cesspool. Fuck Pittsburgh.

Because you’re from Russia! There you have it folks.

There you have it.

kill yourself

LMAO, what ever you say, Baizuo.

Attached: 51943310_2309089252449250_1609987753833922560_n.jpg (720x477, 42K)

Those are fake statistics.

to be sincere, it truly is a pretty punchable face

You say that based on........

Attached: 1550096502437.jpg (718x960, 284K)

These are all people, user.

>all these /pol/ faggots getting this autistically assblasted over someone not hating gays

XD

We cannot let Face Crime take hold as a Cultural Norm.

>Third one from the right.

You're trying to get me to accept a hate ideology because it paves the way for your god emperor to give free guns and military support to our enemies. I won't be tricked.

burn them all

Why is he so handsome bros?

Attached: images (28).jpg (221x346, 16K)

I know bullshit when I see it.
>78% have an STD
What counts as an STD here? Herpes is very common in various forms, and HPV is fairly common too. There's no way that 78% of them are infected with something like HIV or Chlamydia though.

Yea, Obama isn't the God Emperor. Remember Fast and Furious? Our President is trying to end wars. Not perpetuate them like the Bush Family and their globalist Neo-Con Ilk.

HPV is an STD. That accounts for at least %50 of that statistic.

Thank God McCain is Dead.

Yeah I didn't buy into that shit either. Do you really believe that everyone who disagrees with you agrees with the people you hate? Or is that just more tricks? More intellectually deficient lies?

Attached: images (27).jpg (525x420, 21K)

Not believing an unsourced meme

You think Fast and Furious was just a meme? He fucking gave weapons to the Mexican Cartel.

Is the Mexican Cartel just a meme to you?

Attached: Horrible Razor Blade Beheading of a Faceless Man in Agony theYNC.flv_20161220_195250.452.jpg (264x480, 31K)

HPV isn't as common as herpes, though the most common form of herpes is on the mouth. 78% is still an unbelievable statistic.

Why don't you try and do some business with them. See how that turns out.

Attached: foto5.jpg (639x443, 105K)

These people are the decedents of Blood Thirsty Savages. You think they're just a meme?

Attached: Horrible Razor Blade Beheading of a Faceless Man in Agony theYNC.flv_20161220_195355.864.jpg (264x480, 35K)

Check'd and Kek'd

Can we get away from this Mexican cartel shit and post some gay stuff?

Attached: 6a4243fff4a1b2ebee5215ac902db246.jpg (600x900, 69K)

A real American wouldn't be standing up for the AIDS machine.

None of us are Russian we're just not indoctrinated little half men

Who the fuck says I'm standing up for faggots?

Here you go. Here's your sauce. They're not sending their best.

Attached: 1484614520593.webm (264x480, 1.98M)

>if only Regan could help us now
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You clearly weren't alive during the Regan era. He helped nobody.

>What counts as an STD here
STDs count as STDs.
HSV type 2, herpes, is an STD spread through sex. HSV type 1 is your common cold sore not considered an STD.

Won't you take me to, FUNKY TOWN?

LOL The sound track to that video is off the rails.

To add, the most common STDs are chlamydia, gonorrhoea and syphilis, which are becoming resistant towards treatment due to promiscuity in mostly gay communities that are then spread to curious men or women. HIV is also primarily a gay disease that spreads to women from bisexual me rarely and to curious men more likely.
Understanding the risks and accepting the facts that majority effect those engaging in that lifestyle does not equal persecution but can better protect homosexuals from contracting a life changing infection.

Treatment resistant strains are caused by treatment, not proliferation. This is another intellectually deficient lie, a falsehood told by one idiot for other idiots to believe.

this is a cool story, but one has to wonder if it's true

Why are you so fucking gay? Fuck off fag.

Attached: bait.jpg (325x326, 19K)

It would of not become resistant if infection rates weren't so high due to the promiscuity and promotion of sex culture telling men/women sex equals happiness. Those infected need to be treated to prevent the spread and thus those who live a lifestyle more likely to contract/spread the infection need to be treated.
Saying treating those with a disease is the cause of it's evolution not the breeding ground is foolish. We don't have an outbreak of the black plague because of treatment and education.
Did you even think about what you typed before posting it.

Nice way to troll op well done. Its hilarious because they actually get offended.

>It would of not become resistant if infection rates weren't so high due to the promiscuity and promotion of sex culture telling men/women sex equals happiness.
It would have nothing to do with it, user. Speaking of cultural factors only, the cultural factor that promotes the spread of these diseases is men who have sex with men (msm, in other words, all men who fuck other guys, whether they call that gay or not, which is a lot of guys like you) being embarrassed and insecure about their proclivities so they lead double lives and don't seek treatment.

So basically they refuse to do the responsible thing because it makes them feel uncomfortable.
Grow the fuck up and take responsibility for your fucking actions.

Yes, that's what happens in a sex-positive culture, people treat stds as medical issues and keep relationship issues in their own context. If you care about people getting healthy, you promote sex-positivity. If you care about people being punished for choices you believe are immoral and you can't be explicit in your laws to persecute them, you demonize the diseases they get. Faithful wives get the clap all the time as a result. You must accept the unintended consequences of your belief system, user.

>a lot of guys like you
This faggot calling me queer because i said STDs have become resistant due to homos having mass amounts of sex because of their culture and the culture being promoted. The fuck is this twilight zone shit. It has nothing to do to fags or insecure retards being embarrassed but all to them fucking anything putting out.

/thread

I didn't call you a faggot, I said you spread disease. Treatment resistance doesn't work the way you describe.

Anyone claiming Russia is a threat is retarded. China and it's growing trade power plus dictatorship like government is the real threat.

The day they tell the western world to fuck off and that they'll invade whoever they want will be ww3.

Gaydara eyeballing tobi

Attached: 3223790-tobi-and-deidara-akatsuki-19019180-1280-720.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>I didn't call you a faggot
>all men who fuck other guys, whether they call that gay or not, which is a lot of guys like you
STDs are spread due to the sex culture and homo lifestyle not men being scared/embarrassed. Most people show no signs of infection and others don't care. This is how they are spread to unknowing victims.
Bacteria/viruses build resistances because they're allowed to infect, spread and reinfect hosts not because people are treated. We do not have ebola running rampant in civilized countries because of vaccines but because we're educated and know how to protect are selves.

>>gay people are too embarrassed to get treated because those are gay diseases.

The fuck is that shit?

Those diseases spread because you live a promiscuous lifestyle whether straight or homo. Also the gay community tends to be more promiscuous and spread more diseases causing more treatments and that DOES raise treatment resistance.

The only real way to not spread stds is to not have many partners.

>ideology
Strange way to say fact

Attached: 1533755519761.jpg (720x540, 71K)

You keep repeating yourself. What you're saying isn't true. I know there are lots of things you don't really understand, but this one is pretty easy - you don't know dick about epidemiology.

I literally said msm, read the thread. You had to work pretty hard to misrepresent my position in that greentext.

Not really that hard when you talk about demonizing diseases and how husband's give the clap to their wives and don't seek treatment because it might expose the fact that they're gay (they could get that from a girl too BTW so your argument doesn't even make sense)

Sleeping around spreads diseases whether you're gay or straight. The safest sex is no sex, and since that's unrealistic then at least get tested occasionally and keep your partner count low

That's transparent, dishonest bullshit, user. You know it. You look desperate.

Attached: 71C996D6A19A4E7DAE64D572D7891677.jpg (280x373, 23K)

>STDs aren't spread through sex
>STDs haven't increased in numbers due to sex culture
>Faggots aren't the most prolific carriers of STDs
>STDs haven't become immune to treatment due to infection rates increasing
Just because you don't like the facts towards your community does not take away from reality.

China is dying to win a war

You're just saying random things now. Increases in infection rates have little or nothing to do with disease resistance. Disease resistance is a factor of how many infected people seek treatment. It has nothing to do with how many treatments there are, or the transmission via, what you're saying is verifiably false or dishonest, one or the other.

See your post
That's what I was discussing, nothing more and nothing less

>Disease resistance is a factor of how many infected people seek treatment
Is what i've said and reworded countless times.
>It has nothing to do with how many treatments there are
Yes it does. Those who are already infected are more likely to contract with those infections again because of their lifestyles, they will be in contact with those disease allowing them to evolve. The bacteria/viruses wouldn't be able to adapt to treatments if the infected/treatment rate wasn't so high.

So read it again.
You did not say that. You're lying again. You said it was because of promiscuity. You're saying how many people get a disease impacts disease resistance. Disease resistance is a factor of treatment, how many people seek treatment. The more people seeking treatment, the less disease resistance there is, user.
>>Disease resistance is a factor of how many infected people seek treatment
>Is what i've said and reworded countless times.
>The bacteria/viruses wouldn't be able to adapt to treatments if the infected/treatment rate wasn't so high.
This has nothing to do with how diseases spread, user. You're babbling nonsense.

If disease resistance is related to the number of people needing treatment, then reducing the amount of people needing treatment is the only way to keep treatment effective.

Don't worry, most people here with half a brain just ignore them

+639672663093

i want to prank this guy.. he needs to be scared!
maybe somebody will help ;) thx

lol americans are such butthurt, fragile cucks

Blyat, they spotted us, Degtyariev!

Attached: BSIsInZDM8H.jpg (480x389, 43K)

>>disease resistance is caused by number of people needing treatment
>>the spread of disease (increasing the number of people needing treatment) has nothing to do with disease resistance

Kek

Yay! Let's normalize pedophilia!

You dense mother fucker. Promiscuity leads to increased chance of STD infection, increased chance of STD infection means higher chance of STD infection, higher chance of STD infections means contracting said infection, contracting STDs means treatment, more treatments for STDs leads to STD immunity due to reinfections and the viruses being exposed to resistant immune systems.
If your argument is promiscuity is not the cause or enabler for STDs you're a fucking retard.

2019, welcome to normal life

The Reagan era government didn't take Aids seriously for years because it was killing off gays and it was decided that was funny, and of course nobody wanted to spend resources helping them, so instead of treating the health crisis as a health crisis, they mostly ignored the issue, said 'oh that's sad, but don't be a fag' even though aids wrecks ur shit even if ur straight or if u do needle drugs or generally fuck a lot, so then they did the bare minimum so that people wouldn't notice and waited for the next president to deal with it.

Exactly how public policy should handle any and all plagues imho.

The number of people getting treatment, as in, a number of people have the disease. Disease resistance depends on how many of those people seek treatment. You can reduce the number of people who contract the disease by encouraging them to seek treatment before they spread the disease, sex positive messaging does that. The disease gets easier and easier to treat as the number of people who seek treatment approaches 100% of the people who have it. Not harder. Reducing the overall number of people who have the disease doesn't by itself do anything to actually stop the disease from spreading. People with active syphilis spread hepatitis at like 8x the rate, so it even affects other diseases. You're just repeating nonsense.

More people having the disease usually reduces the number seeking treatment, user. If you are public health and you serve 1000 people with the disease and 500 are in treatment, then the number of people with the disease doubles, the number of people seeking treatment gets cut in half - in this case now only 25% of the people with the disease are seeking treatment. More people having the disease spreads the strains of the disease that are easy to spread, not treatment resistant strains that are by definition only spread by people in treatment.

>this whole fucking thread

Attached: 1544127892645.jpg (546x700, 136K)

>people are talking about my kind non-positively
>must be from /pol/

Attached: 18634746734751.jpg (646x798, 131K)

Imagine unironically believing the Russian not bullshit. We need to genocide Jews, faggots and their slaves.

Hmm sounds like Virus that only effects degeneracy. (Druggies,Queers,and Deviants)

>More people having the disease usually reduces the number seeking treatment
>More people having the disease spreads the strains of the disease that are easy to spread, not treatment resistant strains that are by definition only spread by people in treatment
You are undoubtedly the most retarded person i've ever had the displeasure of interacting with in my whole life. You are the epitome of the dunning kruger effect.

>We are here to help
Just be good little goyem and
>OBEY YOUR MASTERS

Attached: daily_picdump_2154_640_34.jpg (600x600, 25K)

So JIDF gave up on their shitty memes, and have started stealing others. Now all they have to do is learn which ones to use and when....

JIDF are true masters, they know all
>you must believe their opinions

this fag saying that the chance of getting an STD doesn't increase with an increase in sexual partners
>The more you play russian roulette, the less chance you have of dying

this retard saying that God's magic gives you diseases
>I don't even know what the fuck I'm saying

Attached: 1549325443775.jpg (400x520, 32K)

JIDF guide to interwebs
line 1: If they have a valid point, act like they said something retarded and mock them. this makes you look cool

this retard using false equivalence fallacy
>He can't even defend his bug chasing fetish without mentioning flying spaghetti monster

>if 1000 have disease, then only 500 will get treated
>this makes 2000 with disease and only 125 now treated
so the more people that have a STD, the more likely people are to think:
"you know, I'll stop treatment and let my genetals rot off"

H
Kiss my ass closet faggot

Attached: IMG_20190221_182619_221.jpg (480x480, 45K)

LOL ebin trole

Let me cum in your mouth little bitch

Attached: 1550498140417.gif (300x225, 485K)

>Marxism is great for a designer
But what if they're right? A lot of cool shit is open source which is quite literally digital communism.

Guy looks like a chill dude.
Would smoke weed with.

Attached: ORLY_2.jpg (2304x1536, 547K)

see

1000 population with 500 in treatment = 50% in treatment
2000 population with 500 in treatment = 25% in treatment
Increasing the population reduces the number of people seeking treatment. Is it that dramatic? No. But the number of people seeking treatment for any disease as a factor of the number of people who have a disease goes down if the population increases because it's not directly correlated. Not as many people seek treatment in expanding populations. That's why you focus on more people who have the disease seeking treatment and focus on people who have the disease to adopt health behaviors to stop the spread of their infections, not what you're focusing on, which is "more sexual partners makes it more likely to catch something therefore if you catch something you had more sexual partners" it's logic for idiots.

Attached: pol.png (520x458, 427K)

Kek 69

Isn't he cute, OP?

Attached: 8c7e3448683b047607b23f61f495179c.jpg (430x412, 61K)

Attached: 5th columnist jews956217.jpg (850x644, 139K)

Thought about printing pic op posted next to LGBT club posters around the school

And everyone clapped

stop just stop you've done nothing but shown how idiotic you are this whole thread

increasing the population will only increase the number of infected and then increasing the number seeking treatment you've now went from 500 infected to 1000 infected

this is simple math

It's hard to be an individual thinker but you should try not believing all the bullshit propaganda that the oligarchs feed you to get you to support giving free guns to our enemies and supporting the Saudi narrative.

ho...ly fuck
this guy is a conspiracy nut who thinks anti stds means guns for kids