WHYYYYYYY?!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ALL OF US...

WHYYYYYYY?!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ALL OF US?!! WHAT DO YOU THINK GIVES YOU RIGHT TO DESTROY SOMETHING I LOVED AS A CHILD?!!! YOU REALLY HAVE NO FUCKING DECENCY TREATING A CANDY BELOVED BY CHILDREN ALL OVER THE WORLD LIKE THAT!!!! YOU'RE THE REASON WHY KIDS ARE SO FUCKED UP NOWADAYS!!!! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU ALLL!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRHRGHRRHGHGH!!!!

Attached: Cancer.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

but they don't have these in america~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attached: 1558748714881.jpg (960x720, 245K)

nigga stap stalking i literally just bought a kinder egg for myself
i know were on fourchin but spoiler its not something i do daily
or yearly

loike i think ops fbi agent should exchange phoen numbos with mine

We have Kinder Joy
They sell them in Wal-Mart

You are thinking of Kinder Surprise

we do but theyre not the same they also have the wowzie

i dont know a single person that experiences joy eetin these
THE TOY GOES IN THE EGG u need to cracc it how hard is this concept what even is this creamy balls bullcrappe are all burgermen sexually frustrated or
*remembers american approach to nudity on screen*
oh

>"The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act prohibits confectionery products which contain a “non-nutritive object”, unless the non-nutritive object has functional value." - Wikipedia
Basically american government is afraid that people might choke on the toys.

>americans

this has been a meme ever since int was born i think
but why settle for a shitty substitute
if america loves giant everything so much why wont somebody start making jumbo sized eggs

they could have bigger toys heck were all already drowning in shit plastic

oh no, i bought the "girly" one

It's not really a substitute. Kinder Joy has been on the market for years now as an alternative to Kinder Surprise. Basically the company didn't bother to design a new product for americans and just launched a safer one.

i missed the trips for THIS?

Attached: what is this garbo.jpg (2818x3639, 1.19M)

so it is a substitute
special needs edition if u will

its not a substitute, it is just a different product line. They sell BOTH in europe

but they wouldnt be selling one of them if americans could handle the other would they

naughty boi

user I think you can count your IQ on your hands.

buttmad amerilard detected

dubs epin

they only sell kinder joy in summer, don't worry

Alright let's try this again. They sell both in Europe and only one of them in the US but they were selling both of them in the US as well (I assume since I'm from Europe and we had it since like 2008) before the kinder surprise ban(2011). Therefore it's not a substitute but another product line.

from kinder joy's wikipedia page:
>introduced in 2001
>2018 in the us
so it wasnt INVENTED as a substitute my bad i did not know that

good boy, take my like

Attached: like.png (463x134, 7K)