Report: WWE to Bring Back Pyro Beginning Next Week

>Beginning next week with Raw and Smackdown on September 30 and October 4, respectively, WWE will be bringing back pyro and that the fireworks are expected to be featured weekly moving forward. With WWE's new TV deals kicking in and bringing a significant amount of money for the company, it seems that pyro - which was an expense that was previously cut - is near the top of list of things to bring back.

AEW BTFO

Attached: 1569207487105.png (378x357, 81K)

E-Chads just keep winning

WWE + Pyro = AEW DOA
That's just the MATH bro.

Attached: yang.jpg (2975x1983, 938K)

>Vince was skimping out and cutting corners for years
>E-drones sat and watched this low quality garbage anyway

And this reflects badly on AEW how?

>GODDAMN IT HUNTER, NO ONE IS WATCHING OUR SHOWS! WHAT CAN WE DO TO FUCKING FIX THIS GODDAMNIT?!
>Ya see, Vince, the thing is that no halfway respectable babyfaces because you keep changing everything five minutes before every show, while still consistently having them act like smug douchebags at every opportunity
>I KNOW, WE'LL GODDAMN BRING BACK PYRO GOD DAMN IT! MAYBE LOUD NOISES AND FLASHING LIGHTS WILL ATTRACT SOME PEOPLE GODDAMNIT!

Attached: wtf lmao.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

AEW is kinda based
because of them, WWE spends more money to sign or keep some no dimes shitters
now they'll bring pyro back
ratings will keep falling anyway
so WWE will lose money again and again
and then either they fire a lot of people or they die
damn I hope they die
then AEW dies anyway because it's shit
and burger wrestling dies
would be cool bros

they will make thongs and titties return soon too,vincetty literally shaking in fear because of AEW

AEW can't even afford to go to a Big Firework warehouse and buy some pyro.
SAD

Because AEW can't pack out 17,000 people in a stadium like WWE has 1000 times. When AEW gets HALF of WWE's biggest attendance at a major show then i'll take them seriously. Until then it's just a pipedream of a bunch of wrestling Rejects

Is pyro that expensive?

Kek did WWE honestly get worked in to spending money because an AEW guy made a joke at their lack of pyro

How many times a year can WWE fill a stadium with 17000 people right now? Two?

Just mania, actually. SS was 14,000

I think it just required time to get a cleared with the city or something, which also cost money I assume

Two is REALLY fucking good man, idk why you guys think you can take that away from people who actually work hard.

these are good numbers nowadays, attendance for everything from Music festivals, to events to concerts, to boxing, to sports. Is all down, some user on here the other day tried to say the Carolina Panthers PACK OUT their stadium every show lmao, there is no way in hell 70,000 people are packing into the Bank of America Stadium for random football games.

If Vince is bringing back pyro, he needs to outdo Cody scaring his dog. Maybe have a newborn baby in the middle of the fireworks Goldberg style

Probably not but a cost is a cost. Consider how much effort they've put into set design in recent years. The cost of LCD's have fallen so much that WWE now has screens on the aprons, ring posts, ramps and so on. They can put on good looking entrances without pyro and still save money. Most of these shitters today don't deserve pyro anyways.

we're getting closer and closer to bayleys thong gimmick

this honestly.
what wrestlers out now really could use pyro? Braun Maybe? Seth having pyro would make sense.
I can't think of ANY females that would use it except maybe Becky, Bayley has the buddies she comes out too.
Buddy Murphy could definitely use pyro.

Idk I think they are going to bring Pyro back and over do it, like they do everything.

It might help, a little. Presentation goes a long way. Half the reason no one can get amped and there's no atmosphere is because you've done away with the titantrons, pyro, etc. that made watching WWE an experience.

Kairi should have pyro firing out of a canon from her pirate boat.

I could see it, could be cute.
Brock is obviously going to have pyro
I know they are going to give The New Gay pyro even though nothing about their entrance needs it. Corbin MIGHT have pyro , Bobbo would have pyro too. Any big guy deserves pyro. AJ will probably get Pyro

>WWE will die in your lifeti-

Attached: ChQ19TdUkAAAGxd.jpg (460x613, 34K)

>WWE
>Good entrances
Yeah, no. 2014 was the last for that

>Buddy Murphy could definitely use pyro
I don’t think they are going to give a midcarder pyro

I don't think it can be emphasized enough how much WWE really needs pyro in their shows. It makes the product better visually and makes it more exciting. I feel bad for AEW cause it sounds like Vince is pulling out all the stops to destroy them. And he'll do it with ease.

#RIP

That's great news but i still think the pyros on ppvs will be only used for the big four in my opinion.

The pyro always makes the kids in the audience scream and cry which leads to their parents taking them out which leads to me seat hopping into better seats. Thanks Vince

Ahahahahahahahahaha nobody cares.