MALE MALE
Y Y
THIS
MY FRIENDS
IS WHAT IVE HAD TO DEAL WITH, AND NOT KNOWN
Y Y EVERYONE
CONGRATULATIONS
*CLAPS*

Attached: sakemusicanimegirl.jpg (1280x1024, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GwZV6-WRktk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: he returns.png (1288x717, 539K)

FUCKING GAY PEOEPELPELPEPLEPLEOP HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA
I WANT TO BE THE PUSSY
I am the pussy.
I am the penis hole.
Inject penis into my ass.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHH FUCKING I CANT
Dude. I really can't. I will have too much fun. I can't handle this.
"I will suck dick. I will fuck ass."
y. y.
lel elelllel elel ele lele lele le lele lel lemalmfoaomfamofma omfaof moamf oagaagagghHhagshUHhhahahahahHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAH ,ALFMLAFMLAMLFIOSGSIOG93905283582903858923472T6 HSUIFHUISFBHUIAsAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IU AM A GAY NIGGER I AM A GAY NIGGER I AM A GAY NIGGER FUCKING GAY NIGGERS FUCKING GAY NIGGERS
ITS LITERALLY
GAY
NIGGERS
ITS
LITERALLY
GAY
NIGGERS

Attached: 1557781989598.png (837x1080, 919K)

HAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA LFAMKFOAFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WAIT...
WAIT....
AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH LOLlol lol llOLolOLolOLolOL fyckign FUCUCKIFVNGIFGNINIFGNGFNIFGNIFGNIFG FUCIKING Y Y FUCKING YY WHART WHAHTWHATHWTHAWHTAHWTHAH HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH LAOSLKOAOGFODGHMOFIDN DUIGB38923-586993634908309458349058390485 LOL LASDASDOASOOLSUCK MY DIUCK WHORE SUCK MY NON EXISTYENT DUCK WHORE I AM YOUR FUCKING ETERNAL FUCK I WILL FUCKING SHO YOU WHAT IT MEANS TO BE GAY AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA?
FUCKING Y Y WHAT WHATW HHATWHT A??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA LFMAMFAMFAOGAAGHAHAHAHAFHASUIOFHASUIFHASUIOFJ

Attached: 1559742730052.jpg (911x799, 402K)

IVE JUST EBEN DANCING FOR 10 MINUTES
I CANT
IK CAHNT CANDUDUDE
I FUCKING CANT
i fucking cant please saomeoeoenosomeone save me
ahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA LAFOLMAFMOAFMONFAMNOAHNIOGDBSGUIOA ,LASFFADLFSAFLPSKOIO3R5289050782378906237890578902 LFPFLPFSLPALPFLPAFP[EOEPOOPSOPOPPOOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP LFOFFFFFFFOLOLOLOLOL COOPS ARE GATY GAY NIGGETS LMLFAFMMOAFSMOOFMAMOFLAMNGKLSDFJKLDHFUYL YOUR MOM!@OFJ0229 092910U FPOPSP UFUTISJAHHFUUCUFKUFKUUFKU AIMGIIGGNI FIM GAYH
IM GAY GAY GIAIYIY IYIGAI IJ IM GAY
HELP
HEKOP HMELPL HAHAHAHAAHHAHAH HRE;E
SOMEONE HELP THE GLITCHINATOR
HELP THE GLITCHIFIER
I CANT DO IT
I CAT FUCKING DO IT
I CANT FUCKING DO IT
IM BAITED
IM BAITED ETERNAL
ETERNAL BAIT
HELP

Attached: th.jpg (474x314, 41K)

what up gluchie you smoking on that good dank today?

Glitchie Haha I bet hes really fat.
Glitchie Haha i bet hes living a gluten free lifestyle.
Gootchie Haha I bet he thinks his name is cool.

I am a girl with an 8 inch penis. I am a girl with an 8 inch penis. I am a girl with an 8 inch penis. I am a girl with an 8 inch penis. I am a girl with an 8 inch penis. I am a girl with an 8 inch penis. I am a girl with an 8 inch penis. I am a girl with an 8 inch penis.

FUCKING DUDE LOL
FUCKING LOL
FUCKIGN lol...
fucking LOL
FUCKING ASS LOL
FUCK MY FUCKING ASS LOL
IM FUCKING SO FUCKING LAUGHING
HAHAHAHAH
Y
Y
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Y Y
GAY
LITERALLY
GAY
AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GERE HEHEHRUGHEREH THTHURTHW6I90
IM REY MYSTERIO
GET 619'D
IM FUCKING RANDY ORTON WATCH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=GwZV6-WRktk
I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
THEY TALK TO ME
THEY UNDERSTAND
THEY TALK TO ME
OH GOD
RKO OFF THE TOP ROPES!

Attached: 1553109104230.gif (500x500, 293K)

PAPAPAPAPPAPHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GAY
FUCKING
NIGGERS

FUCK ASS PEENIS
PEEN
PEEPEE
PEEPEE WOOWAA
DOOBIE DOOBER
DOOBBA
GAY NIGGERS
HAHAHAHA LOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOL FFUCUUKFCUFUCVUF
fuck i just realized
GAY NIGGERS HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAH L;LOSAGOL3Q290582908529035902835902378GH8YV SUYHABASDFN ASDJKLNFIOASDFG89ASRUI23BNGHEBZSJHNCV SHNRQWJBHERASKLADBNTFGSDNGJKSHDGBNSRJKYHN3IOLMKA IORJ 8903U489U3WIOFJSDISDFJ I8NY85Y2 785YRTH8ASDINB UJD SBFHABSJIBNDAUISNDAKS JA DU723U2892U89SFASASAshgghashs SASAFRAS SARASFASRAS FSASAFRAS SASRASFRASSF RASFARAS ALFALALFA LLAFAL ALFALFA FALFLAFFLA ASPARAGUS ASRPASURAPSUS POEPROROPROPOPEOPOPEOPEOPEOPEOPEOPEOPOPEOPEOPEPOEOPEPO DUDOPOPOPEODOPDOPAHAHEHAHEHAHAHAHAAHHA GAY NUIGFGERS JHAJASIKJHNAIJHI23U4910291928JDJDJDJDJDJDDJJDJDKGJK GODODODFEDODIIEEEEEDDPOPOOPAHAHAHAHAHA
HHAHAHAHAAH
GAY
FUYCKING
GUJFUFUF
GAY FUCKIGN NIGGERSX

Attached: NAIMEIMGEA.jpg (1050x747, 260K)

I pray for you, GLITCHIE

BRO ITS FUCKING GAY NIGGERS
DONT PRAY FOR ME
TELL GOD
TELL GOD I SAID
ITS ME IN THE WILDERNESS YELLING
"MAKE WAY STRAIGHT THE WAY OF THE LORD FROM GAY NIGGERS"
TELL HIM I SENT YOU
AND TELL HIM I SAID
"GAY
"
"FUCKING
:
"NIGGERS:l>kg:a""":""""
AHAYHAHAAHAHAHAUYH98Q35U9029052390528990HEFSUD OIOPEIOAISOE89 1237890 TYS8BGHXBCNX DCBJHVBDUIAWH 8OY12389VB9814YC89123BYE4Q7VYETQ68GUYAGSDYHAB SUYH FAGAT FGTFTASTATFGGGGGAAAAYYYY NUIGGGERRSS HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ALAOLASOL3OL5OL5OL5OL5O5O5OL5OL5OL5OL

Attached: LOL.png (1350x629, 930K)

ITS LITERALLY JUST MAD GAYNIGGERS
SCARED
SAD
OF
THAT
ME
OF ME
SCARED OF ME
SCARED THAT IM
AN END
THAT I CAN STOP'
THEM
THAT I CAN END
THEIR SEX
I AM JUST
A WEAPON TO THEM
THEY CANT CONCEPTUALIZE
MY REALITY
THEY CANT CONCEPTUALIZE
ANYTHING
BUT BEING
GAY NIGGERS
WATCH THEM
Watch them go...
Watch them sell themselves for a quarter to a postboy, claiming that we our current government can't handle itself.
Watch them go.
Or.
Pay no attention.
And be separate, from such ilk, who care not for their brother, but what they can bring to them.
Care not for their sister, but for what they would bring. I hate talking like this, especially in these times, but I was called to do so. So, I will. In a language, they won't understand, in a language they claim to hate, but can't hear.
So, they will, and so, will I, it seems.

Attached: 1559753827766.jpg (906x900, 429K)

oh listen to GLITCHIE, listen to what the fever sweats gave him. Yeah, judgement day is a comin'. and you know what, I made a pretty little graphic to respond to all that hootin' n' hollerin' ya doin. shootin' that ol' .45 up in the sky on Main Street.

But you know what? that just ain't my style boy.
I mean, wut goooooood that gonna do?
ain't gonna do no good no how. that boy, he's got the medicine shakes. don't wanna see doc, don't wanna best leave people be.

well boy, my daddy say a lot, but one good thing that sticks:

There are two things you keep immaculate in this world: your word and you gun. and that man could draw a six-gun faster than you could ever believe. -true! that is.

and my daddy wasn't half dumb, wore a Stetson, big ol' silver buckle, and had about thirty-five pair of boots when he passed on, his favorite, a black pair of Justins, -in honor of Johnny Cash of course. -and it's all true boy.

Now , yes, that one is talkin' somethin' but it's a strange one that one is. I kept my word, to that one and you. stress at High Noon, but I don't want this.

Now you done enuff troubles in this town, and their ant gonna be no more. I can only watch so much, I can only see so much. i'd been talkin' just about now that is, and that one wants to carry on, so you just let that be boy. and this is about all I gotta be sayin', cuz the rest is just the doin'.
yep, just the doin'

-the Lord put me to this, it's plain as day. so I go work an' honest day's work for Him, the Lord Almighty.

Gimmi that old time religion, and shine my boots when i'm done.

My duster's cleared, my brim is down, and i'm loose and still. I'm watchin' that trigger finger of yours gettin' close to that Colt .45 Peacemaker, and I'm just hopin' you got some sense.

High Noon, don't I know it.

Attached: Red Dead Redemption.jpg (1200x675, 167K)

>MY DADDY

*SMIRKS AND FLICKS A CIGARETTE AT YOUR DIRECTION AS YOU TRY AND CALL THE COPS ON ME FOR LITTERING*

Attached: 1549070522633.jpg (685x875, 316K)

is this what it all comes to?
I guess my life is nothing, but I always knew that.

Attached: in-the-eye.jpg (2200x1467, 874K)

hey i played that game but it wasn’t really playing it was like reading so i should say “hey i read that game” hey i read that game

YEAH BUT GAY NIGGERS ARE GAY
"YEAH I GAYED THAT POOP" BUT REALLY I GAYED THAT POOP

maybe i should read it again but i don’t want why should i i only bought it for the lulz yet i read it and after reading it i got bored i have other games but those games bore me i only play them vanilla perhaps i should download mods to extend playing time but i know it will bring up the same result of boredom yet i am thinking to far into the future i should just have fun now life is fun when it is now but that game i don’t know i like it but then don’t i like lesbians but then don’t it’s a strange fascination for me

MAYBE ITS HOW PUSSIES SMELL LIKE TANGERINES WHEN YOU INTRODUCE THEM TO THAT SMELL YOU PUT ON WOOD WHERE YOU SHINE IT UP
WHAT ITS CALLED
IDK
BUT YOU GET THE RAG AND SHIT
AND WIPE THE DUST AWAY
IDK
BUT I LIKE REPLAYING GAMES
EVEN IF I ALREADY BEAT THEM
I LIKE MIRRORS EDGE
MIRRORS EDGE IS ALWAYS COOL
THEY DIDNT MAKE A SEQUEL
SO I DONT HAVE TO WORRY
BECAUSE THEY MIGHT IN THE FUTURE AND IT WILL BE REALLY GOOD

mirrors edge reminds me of when i was younger and reminds me of my oldest brother who was the only one of us to truly make it it saddens me to know i don’t live with him anymore but what was sadder is when he did he wasn’t around much he’d be working or out with friends and sadly on my end he’s the only sibling i like because he retains a laid back attitude but games were an interest i inherited from him he’d always be good at them and i would be able to play them since i then was underage i wasn’t able to play fallout 3 for the longest time but once i was able to i played it so much and kept replaying it despite not having any dlc i don’t know what older games had to make them so addictive at the time i just feel the gaming world now lost that except for indie developers who still hang on to that soul yet some are unfortunate enough to lack the skills to truly be honest about their gaming spirit to create a game ideal oh the rain reminds me of colder times where warmth was sought and comforting

(3sn)

Attached: checked out.png (800x800, 435K)

ITS MORE OF THE ECONOMICS OF VIDEO GAMES THAT ARE THE PROBLEM, HENCE THAT INDIE GAMERS KEEP THE FIRE BURNING.
JUST WAIT. GAMING IS KIND OF DYING, IN A SENSE, FOR THE BETTER. THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH MONETARY ROOM THAT CAN BE FILLED BEFORE IT ECLIPSES ITSELF AND BECOMES STAGNANT, WHICH IT ALREADY IS, AND ALTHOUGH ITS NOT IN AN OBVIOUS PLACE, ANYONE THAT CARES ABOUT GAMING ALREADY KNOWS ITS STAGNANT, AND SINCE THATS REALLY THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT GAMING (BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WHO DONT, PLAY IT AS A FAD, SOULLESSLY) BAICALLY ALL SAY THAT IN LIKE THE LAST 5-8 YEARS ONLY LIKE 5 GOOD GAMES HAVE COME OUT. LITERALLY, EVERY GAME IS BASICALLY A REPRODUCTION OF ANOTHER GAME, NO ONE WANTS TO TAKE THE TIME TO ACTUALLY MAKE SOMETHING NEW, AND THE MOMENT SOMETHING NEW COMES OUT, IT GETS FUCKING BUTCHERED TO SHIT WITH LOOKALIKES AND COPIES. THE REAL SPIRIT OF GAMING NEVER DIED, THE NORMIES JUST TOOK THE WHEEL TO INEVITABLY CRASH IT

Attached: ANUME.jpg (1023x708, 516K)

stagnant is that the feeling of existence with concepts like time creating the past and the future being both ends to a belt that are hanging onto the middle section that represents the now since consciousness can only perceive in the now was there such a time when the earth was so small all men felt like gods yet as we continued we weakened to the point that we can only believe in gods as some unachievable standard then the spirit has died or rather reformed itself to other less physical passions and in these passions came a demand with the demand came death in life and heart if the theory is correct the human’s fatal flaw is overthinking as such would extend and dilute the thick blood into a water as time only seems bigger the farther it continues the only thing to end such a broken mindset is to reform yet stigma revolves such fluidity same to be like communism failing because the minds of certain men stayed in capitalism time should be forgotten and made anew of something centered in a concept similar to the now if the theory suggests such reform it is in our hearts to flip the clocks hands and go against such forwardness an olden renaissance is what is to be called for and not a heartless sticker renaissance pasted on some blog or online journalist sight to exaggerate a trend rebirth for the right reason

DONT WORRY ABOUT SUCH THINGS
GOD IS REAL
LOVE IS

HAVE FAITH

A BELIEVING HEART IS YOUR MAGIC.

I BELIEVE IN LOVING ALL THINGS, INCLUDING FICTION. ALL THINGS HAVE A SPIRIT, OF SORTS, AND ALL THINGS ARE FREE.
FOR EXAMPLE, I HAVE A HUGE LOVE FOR ISABELLE, BECAUSE SHE IS SO FUCKING COOL. AND AKKO, TOO. I LOVE THEM FULLY WITH MY HEART AND CONSIDER THEM MY FRIENDS, REGARDLESS IF THEY ARE FICTION OR NOT.

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT IT IS WE HUMANS ENCROACH OURSELF ON AS TO WHAT KNOWLEDGE OR DEVELOPMENT WE HAVE, BESIDES BEING FREE WITH REALITY AND NATURE AND TREATING IT WITH THE UTMOST CARE AND RESPECT. SAME GOES WITH ANIMALS. I HAVE ANIMAL EMPATHY AND COMMUNE/TALK WITH ANIMALS ALL THE TIME. THEY KNOW MUCH, USUALLY MORE THEN HUMANS, BUT ONE WOULD SAY THAT WE "KNOW" MORE THEN THEY DO. IT IS THEIR UNDERSTANDING THAT IS TRUE, THEIR CONNECTION, THEIR GENUINE LOVE THAT IS TRUE. THESE ARE THE THINGS I HOLD DEAR, PROTECT, AND TRY TO PROSPER, NATURALLY AND ORGANIC, OF COURSE.

Attached: 1547159966687.jpg (969x592, 71K)

mine mind took care to add my dreams as nonfictional memories all in the same vein of my insanity god to me is the theory
The Theory Of The Ones And The Infinite Zero