Am i a high functioning psychopath

A psychology professor friend of mine asked me today if I would kill a puppy if I found it annoying, and I told him that it would be a definite option if nobody ever knew or it wasn't too messy, etc.

Attached: 3be615fbfec188bf01aad32a92bc7698.jpg (782x782, 100K)

hi!
want to be my're gf?

I know it doesn't sound very high functioning, but it will. So, I really don't give a shit about anybody else's opinion unless I find it valid and can dump people instantly and never give a shit about them again. also, I've never really felt guilt at least for years. However, I have a lot of friends at university who think I am hot shit and a great person and a super moral guy and would never suspect anything. I'm incredibly intelligent and have a lot of confidence so I appear to be genuine all the while I'm conciuosly viewing most conversation I have as practice for building charisma as well as building knowledge of what I can get away with, obviously, this goes especially for women. does anybody else have a differing experience, and if so how much does it differ by?

That's funny

you sound like a sociopath

What is normal to think when speaking when conversing with other people though?

Attached: image.jpg (268x328, 11K)

mostly how to respond to what the other person is saying

To further clarify in general, I can obviously recognize pain in others and understand something like " they seem sad, I have been sad and that was unpleasant so this is unpleasant for them" (of course I don't spell it out like that in my head, but that's essentially the extent of my understanding.) I really struggle to see what else can be derived from viewing another's expressions than what I do (that is actually what I went to my professor friend to talk about.) Also, I really don't give a shit about the pain they're feeling or whatever, and I've come to this conclusion by not being moved in any way by the feelings of another to any significant extent. Ironically I must understand more than most since I'm very frequently asked to talk when somebody has some problem emotionally. and these people asking me for solid relationship/internal/etc advice are some really high IQ people as well as socially and emotionally aware, basically, we are some of the most popular people at school, all stem majors too, no fucking around for us.

I could say that's what I've been doing though, do you mean in a different sense from mine?

that last post was meant to reply to this one I'm replying to, my bad.

the fact that you don't actually care about any of the interactions that you're having and are treating them as some kind of social game instead of just connecting with another human being is odd and not what normal people do. most people talk to one another to form bonds/social connections and generally people will actually have some kind of genuine interest in the person that they're talking to outside of "how do i best manipulate this situation" which is what it seems you're doing boils down to. but people have a sense for these kinds of things as well and people probably secretly think you're a weird dude anyway but they wouldn't tell you that because they know better

It goes beyond the social game for some people, especially since a few of these people do have things to say which are interesting, such as the professor. However, I still take note of responces etc. constantly of even the people I'm close with. I have a question for you and anybody else interested. So, if you were to tell somebody something like you would normaly, such as what your college major is or something, and that person responded in a totally fluent manner (Im really trying to convey i'm not a sperg, ik what spergs are, I work in the math department), but they responded by asking things like "what do you like about blank" or other meaningful questions, all being accompanied with maybe some funny short relevant remark, and or well thought out short feedback, would you feel empathized with?

Actually , isn't it very normal human beings? I wouldn't be suprised.

Normal people are definitely not as invulnerable as I am.

Attached: intro999.jpg (999x642, 235K)

Attached: 1545134609757.jpg (650x608, 89K)

not really
most people are able to care for others and feel empathy

dublel triplels! wooh!

Attached: CHECK EM.webm (640x480, 753K)

R/thathappened

Attached: image.png (736x980, 30K)