Look at me I’m using a metal straw I’m saving the planet xD

>Look at me I’m using a metal straw I’m saving the planet xD

Why are w*men like this?

Attached: 1759006C-6AFD-45DB-99BE-37DC91B523C2.jpg (1242x2188, 473K)

>plastic nails

are all americans retarded?

Because the Jews convinced them that Earth is going to die in the next generation so they think that every little thing they do will help stop the (((climate apocalypse)))

This. The Jews have been trying this shit for decades but millennials and zoomers are the only ones stupid enough to fall for it

I hate women so fucking much bros

>omgzors i want to save teh plenetzors xd rawr :3
>still uses beauty products
>takes a photo with a device made in mainland chinktown where factories that made the device spew out chemicals into oceans
women arent that smart are they?

No they are not

I hope the posts above mine are all ironic and that I don't actually share a board with these kinds of deranged incel manbabys

I hope she sees this bro

> I dug this up out of the earth, ruining the local ecosystem
> i blended it iwth other elements to make something that does not occur in nature and will not biodegrade
> i'm saving the earth

women were a mistake.

How do plastic straws kill the environment but not metal ones? Also what is that material that is on the straw? Isn't that plastic or is it something else?
You will never have sex.

Yes

Redpilled

Metal straws are reusable whereas plastic are single use. It based on the boogyman plastic that doesn't biodegrade is harming wildlife when like all enviromental issues the culprit is Asia, so basic bitches like whoever the fuck is in OP can give themselves a pat on the back for doing nothing when said they're actually continuing to ruin everything.

Attached: 1473958003679.jpg (777x429, 71K)

>women are perfect creatures who can do no wrong and if you point out their flaws they are purely imaginary and it must be coming from hatred of them due to not having sex
"Men" like you are unironically killing the earth with this white knight shit.
Have sex.

Better question

Who tf orbits Cathy fucking Kelly LOL

ya forgot ya name srgrafo

>31 year old bragging about a hangover

yikes

Fem*les in general needs to be eradicated from the planet. They bring nothing useful to society, and when one of them does, another ten shows up and drags back any progress. Notice how countries with high fem*les percentages are always clusterfucks? Apart from a select few for breeding purposes, which should be between the age 11-17, the rest should be extinguished for the progression of civilization and for the future of humanity.

Based

Reminder that 80% of men are beta white knights like this guy, and they're the ones who enable thottery.

Do you regret cutting off your dick yet?

Because attention is literally a currency for them.

Cute