I hate you

Imagine a junkie whore tricking you into betraying the only person who has ever cared enough to touch you

Attached: Screenshot_20190609-083256_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 908K)

What if deep down the junkie is you and you just did what you always wanted?

You can tell that she takes drugs in order to seem like an actress because her eyes are unfocused which always happens to me when I take too much DXM

>dont take drugs
>still a junkie

Attached: 1559230013110.png (766x1022, 293K)

>Realize you're a junkie
>Take drugs

>imagine that you would betray someone based on the words of others
that is a spooky thought

My mistake. All my fault. I should have noticed she was low stock

So true it's not funny
Truer than true
Completely, totally true.

*cheats on supposed good person with junkie whore*
*is druggie himself*
*calls others
>low stock*

This is your life in pieces.

idk which is the junkie whore, but everyone in it, very much me included, has to get real, see the truth, not what they want to see, come to terms how senseless these last few years have been, all of us.

I told you back then, it would be solved by us three, if it could be solved. But, if you seriously believe what you are saying, and trust me, I know you, I know what's up, and she keeps doing what she is doing, and I keep thinking I can do what I'm trying to do, then bro...

...we all fucked,

and I really, really mean that.

Do you even remember how bad those days were? We both exhausted all time and resources, while she didn't change a bit.

I had hope for you, I was doing it for you too, then junkie whore comes along, then many comes along, just worst. side players, or am I a side player? You? Nitch n her, really at the center? further down the abyss than we, and we than they. And, who's deepest? It's her. She's deepest, calls like a siren to a shipwreck. we hear it loud, consumes us, our gas, food, and lodging.

Nitch knows, has stayed clear. Her plan, I know solid: me, then work way back to the Nitch. (con't)

lots of talking, lots of learning, and now my vision is clear, sees past you, you're not my enemy bro, and maybe that's why I could never find a reason to hate you.

You-, in total, and I swear to this, I really mean this, -were a walking, talking anesthetic dispenser, who was living an adjunct life, but wanted it to be meaningful so badly. And, trust me, I feel for that. I don't mock that. You have mocked me, but I won't return it. Pain and hurt are to always be respected. The Suffering can say mean things.

Deepest in the abyss is her, with so much hurt that the nitch let her go. In all honesty, the 'game', if you want to call someone's complete near death deterioration a 'game', has shifted to me, her and the nitch, the many has taken your place, a dispensary+lodging. Me? I'm not sure what I am, it changes.

I've uncovered a touchpoint, but I feel uncomfortable accessing it. Like a secret hatch door, completely different than anything that ever came up with you. Let's me see where we all stand with her, and really it's all I need to know.

I can become healthy now.
You should clean up now.
She should grow up now.

>They say birds can survive in the middle of a hurricane.
>Everybody thinks they are doomed.
>Nobody can help them.
>Everybody thinks they are sure to die.
>But, as long as they stick together, and as long as they follow their God-given instincts, they will survive.

>The hurricane destroys everything with chaos and danger, but protects those that understand it, in it's calm, protective eye.

I understand now, and I will survive, my friend, my red nigga.

Attached: in-the-eye.jpg (2200x1467, 874K)

it's so fkkkng symmetrical, it's like a game set up by the Divine, "I'll take these three, take them away from their families, and interlock them into a problem/paradox/conundrum/quagmire, where the answer lies completely in their reach: in them being honest with themselves. I'll hide the answer in their hearts. Right there for them to reach, if they dare. I'll give each an anesthetic, a scrambled family past, an alcoholic parent, a worried mother, and a missing or shit father.
funny...
gets the junkie whore *yikes*
(,,,,,) gets the many *ugh*
{…..} gets the wild texas bronc *she-eee-it boy!*

Can we each face our truth?
Can we each look into ourselves instead of trying to find the answer in another?
Can go back to our families, and listen to them. Finally hear what they have been screaming at us.

Each of us with earned success cut short, more like forsaken, because our inner pain was so intense and it needed numbing. Each of us reaching for a human that would accept us for who we are, that we thought was the one that would actually care.

Where do we go from here?
Continue to wander the streets of a bleak industrial business park? Misunderstood, locked in our own thought, our own world, so consumed that nothing even matters, each of us not afraid of the near- death we have danced with, sometimes at our own hand.

I hope for a better day,
In these bleak streets,

I hope for a {NEW GOLD DREAM}

Attached: empty-places-feel-best.jpg (1024x682, 48K)

Ha ha ha

and with this
i leave this board
it's been a happy place
but alas, the real world doesn't wait.

Attached: s4s-village.jpg (715x540, 524K)

"a fiver sees, a fiver knows"
-Watership Down

Attached: Fiver-sees-2mb.gif (750x273, 1.86M)

don't forget you're here forever

One time I coincidentally attended a campaign rally where Hillary Clinton appeared in my town, and I looked over the edge of the bleachers and saw into her eyes and we smiled and waved at each other and honestly I think she was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, especially her eyes

Attached: 1559088896254.jpg (699x898, 493K)

You see the montago family is one of nobility. After his sons death Kyle montago took his life and made his wife even richer upon the collection of life insurance

REPETENANCE IS A STEP AWAY

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WENT THROUGH

BUT I'VE WALKED LINES THAT AREN'T

FRACTURED REALITY MORE THEN I THOUGHT COULD POSSIBLE

DISILLUSIONED NATURE BY MY OWN NATURE, TO MAKE HER SEEM A WHORE, WHILE ME A SAINT

DESTROYED VIRTUE, GOOD, AND LOVE

KILLED MANY, HELD MANY, DESTROYED EONS, WORLDS, LIVES, EXISTENCES, SOULS, LOVES, CARES, BEINGS, ALL
So they say.
TO PROVE THAT I CARE FOR EVERYONE, WHICH IS MY THANK YOU TO GOD.

I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR SUBMIT OUT.
YOU CAN, FOR A WHILE, I'M SURE YOU WOULD BELIEVE, IF YOU THINK YOU DESERVE, BUT I THINK YOU WILL DO THE SAME, EVENTUALLY.

AS THE... HXE.
I SAID I WOULD NEVER COME HERE.
I MEANT IT.
THE WORLD WILL BE GOOD. WROUGHT BY OUR HANDS.
BUT DONT LET A CUT TAKE YOU DOWN. EVEN THE HAIRS ON YOUR HEAD ARE WORTH MUCH MORE THEN EVERY SPARROW. SURELY?

Attached: 1548306492476.png (550x777, 55K)

hilloli clinton

there's some real wisdom on this board. honestly.

A FIVER IS NOTHING MORE THAN ONE CLAIMING SADNESS...
THATS THE ONLY WISDOM IN THAT POST

IF ONE JUMPS IN THE SEWER WHILE COVERED IN SHIT, REGARDLESS OF HOW GOOD THAT SHIT SMELLS, IT WILL STILL BE A SHITTY SITUATION IN THE SEWER

And trust me on that. I live in the sewer!

Attached: 8dd2203ab23905f319e51d02f7606889--chinese-art-anime-girls.jpg (594x800, 61K)

how weird, my last postings fading from the board, I ...degas my own post now bc I don't want to interfere with the process. I have to let the process take place. I have to let the death be natural.

All those posts, all those memes, misspellings, peculiar word usages, will they ever find a new place to be used? Probably not. My [Yea Forums] era is done. I saw gippo, give me the melon, long cat, really long cat, crabe cakes and icee pop, the departure of so many; Renko, Anon5 in /pol/, doge-all but gone, the fading of millenom girl, the kate bishop/hawkeye fading, "WE", dumb cade poster, jellysquish, and the legendary Rest In Pieces Akari, and the arrival of so many. The board's changed, but it's also very elastic. That is, the new posters show up, and just can't get it right, defaulting to "off-the-wall"/randomness, or seriously mundane trash-posting, but then catch the humar and wit that makes S4S unique, with the board picking up quality again. It's a cycle, but with each period, the board changes that much moar, moer, mor, more. Ebil, rood, and lood come and go, but...

...Niceness is here to stay.

*watching my star fall, glimmer, sparkle, and fade*

>I love my sparklecat.

Attached: GravityRush.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

cant wait for this lil piss smoker to die

>AS THE... HXE.
No, Texas demon bitch told you about it.