You're a wrestler in the mid 90s and WWF just signed you

You have to choose a social group to hang out with, who do you choose?

Attached: 29281839.jpg (1080x1920, 182K)

Holy shit, imagine hanging out with the anti-fun stuttering marks that are the Hart foundation. Except for Jim, he'd get you hooked on crack.

BSK = CRINGE
Kliq = faggots
I'm going Harts lads

I'd have the best chance of getting laid with BSK since they're all ugly losers, but I doubt they even hung out with women. HBK and Hall would probably steal my girl and then Syxx would take a shit in my bag.

As a gay black man, I will definitely choose Nash's sweet sweet asshole.

The kliq has at least two obvious homosexual members, so there is some probable gay initiation shit you'd be expected to do. BSK are jabronis. I'll take the Harts. Owen was a good guy, Pillman was funny, Bulldog and Anvil could provide the booze and coke and you could talk wrestling with Bret.

Holy shit, Bret is the last guy still alive from the last picture. At this rate, the entire kliq will outlive the hart foundation.

The Kliq are fags
The Harts drop like fucking flies
Gonna have to go with based pure strikes and bottles of jack here

With the foresight of longevity, I'd stomach being in the presence of anti-drawing geeks like the Kliq knowing being buddies with Gaytch would gift me an in for life.
My heart says BSK though since they seem like the most fun

The clique because HBK and Gaytch will weasel me into main event scene or I could leave with Nash and Hall and join nWo

hmm let's see....

>The Bone Street Mulattoes
>The Pozzed Posse
>The 1488 Foundation

such a hard choice...

Attached: 1568160254266-asp.jpg (678x960, 59K)

Id hang out with Douglas and Skip in the loser section where we spitroast Sunny and job

BSK without a doubt. Strip clubs & heavy drinking.

This.

DESU I'd just suck all their cocks so they wouldn't bully me.

I become Stone Colds bag boy. that guy is going places

SBK so I can have Taker and the Samoan Mafia help me keep my job long term and never get below IC level on the card.

>BSK are jabronis.
*DONG*
Talkin' shit about the locker room leader? Heh. Hold him down, boys. I'm gonna enjoy this one.

Attached: undrtaker2.jpg (526x526, 53K)

I'm tired of blacks complaining.

Harts probably

lol that liytewrally didnt help the hog farmers or savio vega

Hang out with none of these shitters.
Pump Stephanie the first day I get signed to the roster, slowly start taking control, fire everyone under the height of shoot 6'4, have sex with all womemes then cut my dick off on live PPV and shout IM FUCKINNNN GAYYYYYYYYYY FUCKKK NIGGERS and then sell the company to TNA

Attached: basedclaude.png (487x437, 365K)

some guys are so shit they cannot be helped no matter how much they're pushed.

Congrats on the cringiest post off all time. Loser.

Realy there's only two answers here
Suck up to haitch or bum rush steph first chance

well if i join the kliq i dont drink and shit like that so me and hunter would become close friends
once he takes over i wouldnt dip like a faggot or be a fucking survivor story like the rest of the geeks in that group so I'd be like 4/5th in charge behind the family
i'd be guaranteed money and a HoF spot
smart move is that once triple h does his reign of terror i do that but on SMACK

Congrats on the basedest post of all time. Champ.

BSK, so I could look at Undertaker all the time, and hope he..... touches me.

Attached: 20190920_143716471.jpg (768x717, 214K)

>They're all dead, you're the last one.
The only member that ever drew a dime was Jimmy Hart. (not pictured)

Attached: 1554606820876.jpg (1200x675, 140K)

Too bad he couldn't train any of his 100 dynasty members to drawn one dime

shoot based

Attached: 1567867728497-asp.jpg (1873x1125, 103K)

My choices are
>A bunch of no fun allowed alcoholics
>A homsexual rape victim support group
>Guys that think wrestling is an art
Christ, I'll take my contract to WCW

Attached: 300px-Da_Nation.jpg (300x256, 19K)

why? because he never could

what does BSK even mean?

BAD S KREW

BSK= Guaranteed midcard spot with reliable pals
Kliq= Occasional top card, probably not while Shawn was sober. Probably get your shit fucked with
Harts= Pals 4 as long as the other 3 live. Deal with Jim's drug problem. Midcard.

I'm always saddened when people refer to Bret as a bitter old man as if he doesn't have any reason to be. Most of his family & friends died in a span of maybe 20 years because of the wrestling industry,

>BSK
Get a nod from taker, ceiling is upper-mid card but won't last long in the company.
>Kliq
Guaranteed main event status but have to sacrifice virgin boy pussy to Vince and pretend that Shawn isn't a faggot.
>Hart Foundation
Solid tag team and mid card status but Bret and Owen will make you look like a star. Guarantees an early death.

This except I take an NXT production job and live off Haitch behind the scenes training failed football players to do back bumps

I remember him saying that the thing that saddens him the most is the fact that he will never have a beer with the boys and talk about the old days
Feels bad man

BSK
Get a solid mid card/jobber spot and hang in the back playing cards
might even get a short title run without having to do anything gay or die young

Cringe

Unironically this. Him and that Rocky Maivia kid, seems like a nice guy.
In all seriousness I'd just try to be cool and get along with everybody. Years later, once I had a bit of a name, maybe I would join the reindeer games and play some politics.
That's what Austin pretty much did.

kliq for serious

>have to choose between two groups of self marks and the guys that influenced western pro wrestling for nearly half a decade
Is there any other choice but the Kliq?