Rollins beats The Fiend by DQ when The Fiend refuses to let go of the mandible claw for a rope break

>Rollins beats The Fiend by DQ when The Fiend refuses to let go of the mandible claw for a rope break

youtu.be/tiVCM7NOpuI

Attached: IMG_20190921_011730.jpg (438x900, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBKqt_Ouepo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wheres that retard from earlier today that said Seth would clean pin Bray

GIMMICK RUINED

He had a regular lantern for his entrance. Head Lamp confirmed kill.

It's a house show and the head lamp might be with another prop department.

youtube.com/watch?v=fBKqt_Ouepo

Entire match is on here. They're trying new entrance ideas for the Fiend. He has almost 5 minutes of video intros first before his entrance. Serious overkill.

Otherwise Seff gets jobbed out as hard as Balor. Literally the exist same as the Finn match. Bray does the old Hogan-no sell after getting hit with the Stomp. He even shrugs off about half a dozen superkicks and 4 Curb Stomps and still manages to lay out Rollins and stand tall.

They're really protecting this guy. He really is probably winning the strap in the Cell.

>He really is probably winning the strap in the Cell.
he will win it ya simp, becko is going to SDL so that means seth goes too

You realize that they don't just spoil the real finishes in house shows, right?

>sucking in his stomach on firefly funhouse
>releasing your fat fucking disgraceful gut in matches
What a joke. The fat fiend. His gimmick is he eats cheeseburgers

Everybody looks jacked on time off. It's only when they get back that they end up looking like shit again. If Vince would stop being a simp and letting his boys get back on the gas this wouldn't be a problem.

I get why they don't, but also if they're regulated they have a lot of benefits for the health of their guys. HGH speeds recovery times, some roids do too. And what with every fuck getting injured they need some to sort their bodies out

>Burying your champions finisher
So what's he going to debut that puts the Fiend away in ONE use?

Why the fuck are they booking this fat jobber like he’s peak Lesnar

>BrayStuffingDimesIntoPuppetVince'sMouth.webm

He's going back to the Pedigree brother.

wow. that was fucking awful. and holy shit Seth is so not over.

Remember when the Poo Pups got hurt and came back as units? I miss those little niggas.

not sure why this post made me chuckle. just the idea of you busting into a room like an angry dad looking to yell at someone who said something you thought was DUMB

Also gym lighting makes everyone look good especially post-workout.

It never did that with Bray fat shit

He's on about this thread > from earlier that I made. In a shocking twist of fate, he can actually have his moment and bury me in front of all the Yea Forumsuniverse.

I hate rollins but why would you want Wyatt as a champ?
That shitter literally can't have a decent full match, especialls with this crap Fiend gimmick that he works now?
You asshats want (another) 1-move champion?
Just to get rid of Sethetty?
You'll seethe by day 5 of Wynettys reign!

Swerve endings only mean something if you don't overuse them. WWE overuse them.