CM CVCK

Attached: 0AF35C5B-015A-4F91-9E45-094B5A6670FE.jpg (750x1105, 478K)

I miss her so much bros

>AJ is 32 years old
>Phil is 40 years old
They will not have children, and that's a good thing!

If Phil manages to get his baby dick into her it's probably 2 pumps and he's done. She might as well be not having sex.

lol

a jew and an indian

just imagine the abomination

I genuinely, sincerely feel shame for CM Punk's life. Dude is the fucking WOAT.

makes sense she started deepthroating BBCs the moment she started wrestling then

They will and xer will be the first trans autistic fighter to win the G1 Climax, main event WK, and win a UFC title.

based big dick GREG? piped her so hard that no other man can compete so she has given up

Didn't she date Jay Lethal and Trent Berreta before she got with Phil?

Let's do the math here. She's 32. She married Phil back in 2014, five years ago. She was 27. And they were dating some time before then. She was dating Trent from 2010-2012 according to her. She says she "lost her virginity" to Trent. But I doubt the sincerity of that statement. Even if it's not an outright lie, there's no way she never did anything sexual with Lethal. She was fucking him in 2009, if not even earlier. She was fucking dudes from at least 22 through the rest of her twenties. So literally what did she mean by this? Even if we make the "haha epic kwab" joke that this period of asexuality is in reference to her relationship with Punk, that's still not most of her 20s.

I fucking hate women. They always do this shit. "uguu, I'm asexual uwu~". Bitch, you've been getting stuffed for the past 15 years.

And you’ve been asexual since birth

LOOK IN HER EYES
WHAT DOES SHE SEES

Black Machismo pumping her full of HIV

They use this asexual thing like they use the "Im turned on by brains" thing or "Im a born again virgin" angle to erase their past ho-ness. They want to sound like they are going to make choices based their head instead of their pants this time around when we know this is all a reaction to their inner shames

Based incel

Jay Lethal and Trent Baretta say hi.

bro, getting your cock turned inside out and stuffed into your taint doesn't count as sex

there is nothing wrong with being a cuck right-wing incel

dam forgot my name
but i want you to know who said this

new year new me

Based schizo incel

Based dilating tranny incel

trannies are so incel they think chopping their dicks off might make them fuckable