Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4s-hMxk_lo
youtube.com/watch?v=FN8_ZFHlgYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based boomer still thinking reality is a shoot

brauns dad was a legit softball legend tho

Whats his fucking problem?

Olbermann confirmed All Elite.

This is the same guy who had a show about "resisting" Trump that he ended in 2017 because "he's going to be impeached any day now"

>softball legend

That's an oxymoron.

5 titles? Even if you count the GRR title that's 3...

Lose weight.

>wrestling will never not be a joke again

Attached: boss tears.jpg (938x467, 27K)

They don't call him "mark" henry for nothing

Attached: kwam.png (739x381, 54K)

>Braun boosting his accolades because he's a professional World Title match loser
How embarrassing.

I used to love his evening show on espn.

>It would be easy to have our fans boycott.
I'd say their fans are not their personal army, but I wouldn't put that past the drones.

I guess they're counting MITB and the Jobber battle royal as titles

He's calling out Braun's supposed 5 titles, which we all know is bullshit.

Jesus, what a bitch

He is a raving leftist lunatic so yeah he probably does watch All Tranny Wrestling

Mark Henry would fuck Keith Olbermann. Notice I didn't say "fuck up".

Trump was elected and he's become a bitter cuck

huh?

Is Dan Patrick as big of a jerk as Keith Olbermann?

Attached: coreycringe.jpg (615x545, 100K)

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=w4s-hMxk_lo

Corey you hurt any cause you try to support. You are hated by marks, smarks, anti-smarks, anti-marks , edrones, AEWtists, NJPW chads and jabronis of all kinds. Delete your account and then delete your life.

I'm so used to old man Patrick that I completely forgot that he was the guy in that commercial.

t. Beta cuck

My sister used to constantly watch Keith Olbermann during the Bush years. As someone who was pretty far left at the time he was an insufferable twat. He was (probably still is) just Bill O'Reily except blue instead of red. He is just a melodramatic fake newsman that presents information in a way that "his side" finds enjoyable.

Keith is a madman

youtube.com/watch?v=FN8_ZFHlgYs

Attached: keith olbermann Wrestlers _ This is SportsCenter Screenshot_20190920-144728~01.png (522x397, 172K)

>wahhh they're besmirching muh sportsball
what a mark
that shit is faker than wrestling baka

>hey wrestling is fake
>tune in to the nba this friday where those named co conspirators that fixed games with the currently in prison tim donaghy still work for the league and no one talks about it

Huh../? But they both have peenis!

I cannot believe that Fox would use tv time during a sporting event to promote another show they're pushing as a sporting event

Its not only that its fake but its cringe and just plain out something to mock. Wrestling is gay to simply put it.

But Mark, if 100% of WWE fans boycotted Fox, that would be zero people boycotting!

Dude looked straight out of B-tier sports comedy movie.

Attached: braun-dad-1.jpg (584x492, 37K)

That there's the coach of the 4th place team in Bad News Bears

>He has accused the Tea Party movement of being racist due to what he views as a lack of racial diversity at the events, using photos that show overwhelmingly Caucasian crowds attending the rallies. In response, the Dallas Tea Party invited Olbermann to attend one of their events and also criticized his network for a lack of racial diversity, pointing out that an online banner of MSNBC personalities that appears on the website shows only white personalities. Olbermann declined the invitation, citing his father's prolonged ill health and hospitalization and stated that the network has minority anchors, contributors and guests.

(((Olbermann))) sounds like a retard

>a legit softball legend

Attached: 6534866949.png (500x375, 192K)

Keith Olbermann doesn't work for Fox. Last I heard, he was doing "Fuck Drumpf" articles for Esquire or GQ

Corey really is our guy

Corey would actually be based if he kept his insults/outbursts on Twitter shorter. The more he says, the more cringey it becomes

>Keith Olbermann has a penis.
Quit posting absurdities.

His twitter is literally hours and hours of rescue dogs. This is some profound leftist mental illness

>Keith Cuckermann
>relevant

Keith is more bitter than the Bret freaking Hart

he's not a jew you dumb fuck, at least do some fucking research before making assumptions retard

kike seethe

Hi beta cuck, ready to prep Corey for your wife?

Kek

I love this Fox WWE crossover, can't wait for AJ to commentate a Falcons game

Why is pro wrestling seen as a joke to the mainstream but not vidya/capeshit/sci fi (star wars/star trek)? All of them are nerd culture. Make fun of them too if you're gonna make fun of wrestling.

Look at who owns all that, and then look at who owns wrestling companies.

This unfortunately. Gotta wait till Disney buys wwe before we can be seen publicly with our Fiend masks and Bliss gloves on

Bliss shills more for Disney than she does for WWE, If you just looked at her social media it would seem like she had a disney job

Unironically because not many celebrities are fans of wrestling. If wrestling has as many 'fans' as capeshit and vidya got from famous people, you bet your ass wrestling will be pushed to the moon

that will be the final blow, or shall I say a tombstone piledriver to the civilisation

Many celebrities are actual fans, like Arnold, Tyson, Bieber, tons of athletes, tons of musicians, etc... they just don't watch anymore because they were fans when it was good, now it is absolute shit. You expect Arnold, Stallone or Ryan Gosling to be marking out over Kevin Owens and Kofi?

Surely trump will be impeached soon just like olbermann has said for 3 years

bump to fuck over a waifu thread

>It would be easy to have our fans boycott
>using WWE fans as your own personal army
It really is a cult

based

>I seriously hope you guys don't do this

who would you rather shill for

based corey shooting on the jews

I #STANDUP FOR WWE

>Olby is still alive
I thought this fat unmarried childless boomer cringelord killed himself when Rachel Maddow got him fired from MSNBC.

Isn't this the guy who has been screeching about Trump for 4 years now? Why hasn't he killed himself yet?

so? braun is at a softball game as a wwe wrestler

He's been on TV screaming about Republicans since at least 2003. Tanny Maddow and Crazy Joe Scarborough put aside their differences and got him fired during Obama's term as President. He's been irrelevant ever since. His online only Anti-Trump show for GQ got cancelled because everyone hates him and TV crews literally refuse to work with him.

You'd think he'd have better food seeing as he was a billionaire and it's the future.

>Rachel Maddow got him fired from MSNBC
was he not progressive enough?

Based maddow
Cringe strowman