Womeme need to stop using tables

womeme need to stop using tables

Attached: NZ7FxZCAtxnYaVRi.webm (640x360, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x44aag
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm9c6qarGH0
youtube.com/watch?v=jwaV_YZMIqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek, I remember there was a faggot here who said women actually showed skill in house shows. Fucking lel.

Is that charlotte or the maxim tranny?

What? That actually looked good

>right table leg broken

was this even their first attempt

Attached: broke.jpg (66x32, 1K)

No.

Attached: kek.webm (496x376, 2.87M)

womeme need to stop

Looks like charles

>Is that charlotte or the maxim tranny?

Charles

Mandy was jobbing to Mella

Attached: 1568983985067.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

Charles needs to learn to wrestle

Attached: 1568592755414.gif (547x573, 2.45M)

>based Flip table working charles and botchley into a seethe

They tried twice. The powerbomb was the second attempt to break it

Attached: YearlySoreHackee.gif (460x259, 3.86M)

man I remember getting laughed at for telling my friends I could do a Swanton but it was just a forward tumble and Chartolle getting PAID for it

Bayley fucking killing herself, taking this bumps so Charles can get a big babyface pop, and the crowd stood silently still.

How many time did they try the spot? The legs are already fucked up here.

how many times did you read the thread before posting

imagine paying money to watch this shit

What happened? Aren't wwe tables rigged to be easily broken?

When will the drone realize that the divas can't wrestle and turn on them?

I didn't.
Ya seethe?

>gimmicked table isnt properly gimmicked for the women to brake
>Charlie's fault
No, just the women in general.

it won't happen dude people will just stop showing up which is what is happening

>Aren't wwe tables rigged to be easily broken?
No, they're just standard tables but pretty weak, the men are expected to be heavy enough and deliver moves with enough force to break them. Of they were gimmicked to break then they wouldn't break your fall during ladder spots etc.

was a decent bomb women are too light

Based fellow non-reader

KWAB

Yeah the tables are just plywood. Extremely weak in the middle but the women are so light its not uncommon for the tables to retain their integrity.

lol they can't even break the table. you can't make this shit up.

some womeme can break tables though

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 2.78M)

that table was clearly gimmicked, dweeb

I AM THE TABLE

More like WWE needs to make tables suitable for the women. Obviously a 60kg Bayley isn’t going to break a table that’s designed to be broken by 80kg men.

The worst part is how Bayley is clearly cooperating with her opponent. Someone tweet this to Cornetto

HIAC will be a disaster

I hope Sasha or Becky suffer a career and possibly life threatening injury.

burger women are so slow and stupid
my waifus would never do that

>going through tables on a house show
wew yeah really hot revolution going on there

You people have clearly never seen Sabu wrestle if you think this is a womeme's exclusive

the table not breaking here is because women's moves have no impact and they don't weigh shit and it's just retarded.
Sabu was (usually) because he totally botched more than Mania women's main event style or it wasn't a modern gimmicked table that shatters under no resistance

Well of course Fatsuka's 200 pound ass will have an easier time breaking tables

I AM THE TABLE

wonder how long it took Charles to get Bayley up there

Attached: on 3.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Kek you can see the table have the split in it before the power bomb

Jesus nobody in the crowd reacted. That's maximum cringe right there

jeepers this match was such a bore I don't even remember this

this actually looked better than if the table had broken

this but the opposite. the more they hurt themselves the better.

>don't have the body weight to go through tables
>don't have the upper body strength to put each other through tables
it'd be for their own good

Why didn't the dumb fuck backstage crew gimmick the tables appropriately for people with less weight? Are they all retarded or something?

yeah honestly go back and watch just that match on it's own now we knowit meant nothing. That match is bang average and as you said dull in parts

only cornette has the thought to ya know remember to gimmick the fucking props

Unironically based as all fuck

the way she bounces off of bayley kills me

Attached: 089.gif (288x245, 3.79M)

Attached: charles_.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

god they're so fucking awful
no impact, slow as fuck, look like absolute retards

The fucking state,american tables are made of wood that melts like butter and they still couldn't break it

You can see where the cut stops.

>Charles is so weak Bayley has to pull herself up

Attached: charles__.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

And no one gave a single shit.
Jim Cornette and Lance Storm are right, the "town" of the USA has been burned out, WWE and other companies MUST scale back the in ring action because nothing gets a reaction now.

To think we could actually get great women wrestling if they let Asuka in the ring. MUH MUH BOOKING PLANS THAT CHANGE EVERY MINUTE

Jesus the table nearly outlasted Charlottes spine

Charlotte is as sloppy and shitty as Sasha. She does a corkscrew and is a Fleuhr so we look the other way

please stop killing yourselves on house shows when no one cares. you realise the fans you do have will just say they seen you do it live when you do it at the ppv. are they even having a hiac match? a no dq? if not then I wonder why they're doing this spot at all. you look at girls like Torrie and Stacy in 2019 and they look no different from the years of bra and panty matches. but let's see Bayley and Charlotte in 15 years hunched over on a mick foley drip. I'm not saying you need to do bra and panties matches but at least give them free choice. that's the feminism I believe in.

I think they do gimmick matches a lot as the main event to send fans back to their homes happy that they saw something "extreme." Proof that Heyman and his shitty garbage wrestling promotion still has an impact in this business.

She's so overhyped as an athlete. Bitch can't lift anyone bigger than Bliss without struggling.

Man arms and torso yet all she can do is a big boot and shitty moonsault

Asuka is even worse in her old age. Nobody wants to see that gut flopping around either.

lol they leg is broken. how many times did they try this spot?

It's almost as if the old men yelling at clouds were right, that there was no need to expose people to hardcore violence on a weekly, sometimes daily basis, and now that they have been exposed for 25 years they have seen everything and they don't give a shit anymore. It's become a circus, and when you go to the circus they have to perform the same routine every time they run the show.
>athlete
Women have near zero upper body strength, very few can pull it off
dailymotion.com/video/x44aag
A lot of bitches took steroids back in the day, but she was indeed a rarity.
And yet Konnan in drag is going to win the women's title in some promotion in like two weeks.
See

Someone post the table spot during the first WWE women's HIAC between Charlotte and Sasha. They failed to break the table too.

WWE needs to stop branding some wrestlers as "powerhouses" if they can't do simple power moves.

I have made this point before to deaf ears,

When you have 2 weight classes for men, Heavyweight and Cruiserweight who do diff moves and have diff styles etc then you present your women who are notably smaller than the crusierweights and they just do all the moves from both malew weight classes.

It's fucking stupid it looks fake as fuck, the Women should have their own style/moves and not be doing big man power moves, it also makes the male wrestlers look like shit as anyone can do it/ take the moves.

In 10/20 years time when these women are dying young/in wheel chairs addicted to pain pills cuz they were allowed to do HIAC matche etc it will be WWE's own fault.

Exactly. Leave the big man power moves to people who can actually do them (90 percent who can do them are male I assume).

You marks really have no clue. Charles grabbed Bayley by the upper thighs. Theres no way for her to move Bayley's upper body in that position. Bayley has to do it.

yeah it just makes now sense on raw when the have Strowman wrestle Drew then a Cruiserweight match followed by a womens match it just highlights how stupid it is when women are doing moves like the spear its looks dumb af

The powerbomb is meant to be a seamless move, unless it's an elevated powerbomb which this was clearly not. Charlotte simply didn't have the power, despite Bailey doing everything in her own power to help her, to just lift the woman and drop her through the table in a whiplash motion.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm9c6qarGH0
Just accept she's fucking shit and move on like everybody else did.

but if Charles is not strong enough how did she save it and power bagley back up ...

Thats right with pure power.

Bayley botched it

>power bagley back up

bayley pulled herself up dweeb

I agree. This is a waste of perfectly good furniture.

Every table is gimmick dweeb.

Like Roman, the powerhouse with no power moves. Even his powerbomb requires two guys to load him up.

>the look on the ref's face
hell, the look on everyone's faces.

It's usually Sasha's opponents

That's a gimmick table which is all the womeme should be allowed to use

Attached: giphy (12).gif (480x268, 1.98M)

youtube.com/watch?v=jwaV_YZMIqY

Na most of the wrestling tables are just weak cheap shit.
In germany they juse BIERZELTGARNITURENTISCHE wich are taped in the middle.
I don't get it it looks like shit and they are expensive as hell.

They should use the tables they used in the WCW. Those tables literally fell apart if they were touched

Fucking kek

0 reaction. And this is the so called "future"?