Can cut a promo

>can cut a promo
>good workrate
>attractive
>God-fearing Christian

is she the best female wrestler of all time?

Attached: Alexa.png (534x712, 482K)

Thats not trish or lita

Do we really need several threads about Bliss and Mandy?

This. I've got about half the fucking board filtered at this point but goddamn if faggots still don't worm one past.

>God fearing christian
>Kaufman

Attached: God is a Dick.jpg (940x492, 148K)

>God-fearing Christian
Imagine worshipping the sky daddy out of fear

Based, God's chosen prophets shouldn't have to take shit from anyone

Yes. Dumb smarks can cry about it but she'll be to future generations what Trish is to the current one.

>what Trish is to the current one.
nearly forgotten with the crowd indifferent to any appearance? sounds about right

Based atheist

Alexa would never be able to cut it on AEW

If she's such a good Christian then why have I not found a picture of Styles & Bliss together backstage?
He's been photographed backstage with basic thots like Natalya and Carmella, so why not Bliss?

Yea
Fuck her for being weak enough to probably get injured by a fat man throwing her around.

Attached: 020_Backstage_01222018rf_0190--30f7a322bec9ecc8479b6d7e74ad855b.jpg (1200x675, 105K)

Attached: large.jpg (500x584, 140K)

>good workrate
Now I know you don’t really believe that user

The ring's no place for a concussion prone midget.

based

And the ring for a women's match is no place for someone with a Cock & Balls dangling between their legs.

She’s a bigger star than their whole roster combined

Without a ding-dong diddly doubt.

Attached: 1567634617077.jpg (2048x2048, 1.9M)

Is this the most Christian pairing in wwe history?

>pic unrelated

i want to brush her teeth with my cum

You dumbfuck, Alexa is close friends with Cody's wife.

If Alexa left WWE Now, Cody's wife would put the AEW title on her.
But Then book her in a long feud against herself because all women are self-marks.

P
|
>
P
|

>name one good promo
>name one good match
>ugly rat
>easily manipulated retard

She's an okay promo.
>good workrate
Stopped reading here.
Bliss is fucking trash in the ring. This isn't even debatable.

Must.... give.... Goddess..... my seed.....

AEW's women's division is very weak

Finna

Rat

>do we really need several threads about mandy
NO
>do we really need several threads about bliss
YES

I wouldn't say THE best but definitely in the top 3 right now. Along with Mandy Rose and Lacey Evans.

it's very debatable

>Promo
Yes. But was given time to get it down to an art, thus confident, believable- Not just a hokey 'imma beat them' promo talker... 8/10.
>Workrate
........Elaborate, because whilst I dont think she's lazy, she's protected. as. FUCK. I cant think of a match that was good because of her in-ring efforts, has often as main girl thrown into stipulation matches that enabled others to carry her and theres nothing. I really cant rank her. She's not as good as the japanese or NXT gals, she's still below horsewomen because they have the basics nailed, Bayley barely better... Who's left? Nattie, Nikki, Peyton, Mickie,

Shes better than Lana, Billie - maybe just scrapes Mandy, Dana, Sonya. 4/10.

>Attractive
Shes got a following, but thats a strong pedo-tier following. She's ok, but alot of makeup. Natural - she's not overly someone id take a second glance, no figure. 6.5/10.
>Christian
NA, As her blood has been fiercely debated, born-again? Ok. Thats fair if shes exorcising the Jemons of her past but for now. -/10. Inconclusive

Have sex

Long before you have. And no, right and left dont count.

But hey, least you tried kid. 2/10.

based and lexipilled

OK, this is based

Nice blog

She has everything but great matches. She is serviceable however, kind of like the Hogan of her division. Her selling sucks too.

She's Jewish

>She has everything but great matches.

Difficult to have great matches when the rest of the Divas are shitters.

>implying she isn't

It's because of this forum that I am becoming attracted to this rodent. Normally I don't like blondes.

Hogan was the biggest star in the history of wrestling you idiot. Workrate marks will kill this business.

Acquire taste

for blondes or rodents?

Alexa bliss is too good for WWE. She needs to leave it and she will find mainstream fame.

>>can cut a promo
>>good workrate
>>attractive
>>God-fearing Christian

Attached: IMG_7069.jpg (612x574, 66K)

>(((Kaufman)))
>god fearing christian

Attached: mfw.png (198x335, 77K)

It really isn't. She's never had a good match. Any servicable match she's had has resulted from being carried by one or more 'good hands'.

Wrong

Actually right. She's never had a genuinely good match herself. The best match she's probably been involved in was that money in the bank ladder match she won, and they booked her to go sit out the entire thing and just steal the win at the end. And she still managed to fuck that much up.

I guarantee her pussy is tighter than a fishes arsehole

>b-b-becky had her hand on the case so it means bliss was late and fucked up
the point was for becky to have the case in her hands and then look down at bliss shaking the ladder which gave bliss time to tip becky off the ladder. dunn fucked up the live shot where bliss got back in the ring, he kept it a tight shot on becky instead of going to the wide hardcam which showed bliss getting back in.
they actually fixed that for the on-demand network version.

Not after Vince

Rosecel cringe

cringe

Faithless fool.

Comfy

>God-fearing Christian

Is actually a Jewess

Based

No one's falling for your tricks rabbi.

Lexi Kauffman

"B-b-b you're just trying to trick us"

Sadly not.

cope

I want to protect that tummy

lol wwe literally cant even afford chairs anymore. what will they cut next?