WHO'S THE BEST

WHO'S THE BEST

Attached: v54sz88qxgs21.jpg (3264x3264, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MBoT5QUGqQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MKqtFqpRLEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1567621552233.jpg (1600x1600, 637K)

Edge for being the first guy to win, and having the best cash in of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=MBoT5QUGqQQ

Attached: 1568918422339.jpg (704x533, 83K)

cm punk has to be the best MiTB performer
>won 2 times and cashed in succesfully 2 times
>almost won 3 times, but got screwed but Heyman
>retained against Cena's cash-in
>rejected Del Rio's cash-in at MiTB 2011

Whichever one made smarks the angriest

Ziggler

RVD will always be the first name that comes to mind when I hear the name Mr. Money in the Bank, but Bork holding the breifcase had to be the most entertaining and interesting. Still a little mad about how they cucked Sandow.

reason why sandow failed his cash in was because they were unifying the titles i guess someone had to take the bump and fail the cash in

Jack Swagger

RVD gave us the best anti-Cena crowd of all time

Why did a 43 year old Kane win instead of someone like Christian or Drew?

>having the best cash in
thats not the beast slayer/monster slayer and king slayer seth FREAKIN' rollins

So he could cash in on taker

He cashed in on Rey, pinhead

*best cash in of all time and contender for GOAT sports entertainment moment blocks your path*
youtube.com/watch?v=MKqtFqpRLEk

This unironically. I shoot seethed when Rey won the belt at the ppv before money in the bank

Torpedo'd his career. He wasn't ready for that sort of role yet. MITB should post between main event guys getting it for an interesting situation (ie Brock) and midcard guys ready for the small push, even if they're gonna lose (Corbin). Then in between tou have upper midcard guys who are ready for that first or overdue for another reign.

How will MITB work now with brand splits? Surely not 4 MITB for Raw and SD men and women right?

8 man latter match. 4 from raw, 4 from smack

Probably exclusive to whichever brand wins it. Could still keep it open to allow the winner a chance to jump brands.

Not a single one because MITB is the single most cancerous thing to ever happen to this company because it made them shortcut everyone to the title for shock value without actually building guys. That is why they haven't created any stars for 14 years.

It worked for Edge, RVD and Punk but really hurt a lot of other people. Dolph, Swagger, Del Taco come to mind.

Kane, Miz, Orton, & Seth are the only guys on that list who had a real lengthy reign

edge is synonymous with mitb
rollins and ziggler, even though they're cringe today, their cash ins were great
special shoutout to sandow for comedic WOAT

>we haven't had a single good, long holding MiTB winnder since Seth
Sheamus was shit
Dean cashed in like an hour later(never good an excuse to get them out of long term booking)
Corbs lost like a geek
Braun's was wasted on a HiAC that ended in no contest
Brock was a shameless ratings ploy and only had antidraw Seth to work with

It really only worked for Edge as he was the first and still most memorable. RVD was way past his prime and popularity by 2006 and proceeded to fuck himself with dude weed and was only at the right place right time for the ECW revival. As for Punk, the pipebomb stuff made him, not his two prior cash in reigns.

presumably the same way its worked for the last 2 years. what's your confusion here?

For me, it is the Rated R Superstar

Dolph with AJ was the man. Everyone wanted to be that dude in 2012-2013

*ahem*

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x244, 1.51M)

For me, it's Feast or Fired

Why is he not pictured?

Attached: 99801.gif (220x122, 374K)

RVD

based