WON: AAA show did under 60 PPV buys

WON: The PPV numbers were so low you wouldn’t believe them. In more than one market with a high percentage of Hispanics, there were 0 buys, as in not a low number, but zero. Based on actual numbers we have, it would indicate less than 60 buys nationwide and even that may be high because the early market actuals included heavy Hispanic markets. There must have been some iPPV numbers, but our response level was very low.

Attached: Luche-Libre-AAA_19_1024X576.jpg (1024x576, 674K)

Thank you IMPACT for the buys.

I didn't hear a peep nor fart about the show heading in other than it going from MSG proper to the auditorium inside a week or two before showtime

They didnt know that Psycho Clown is a literal WHO in the United States?

I didn't even know the show was happening until about 3 days after it ended.

Paying to watch TNA Mexico? kek I wouldn't watch it for free.

spic shit LMAO

Another proof why wrestling is dying in NA.
NJPW with that G1 opener ghost town, AAA doing poor buyrate and WWE struggling to sell tickets for MSG. Meanwhile NJPW and AAA are thriving in their respective countries.
Time to make wrestling in NA cool again.

>Mexican TNA being Mexican TNA
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Attached: images (44).jpg (225x224, 15K)

>that image
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Over 7,000 isn't a 'ghost town'.

NJPWs G1 opener had 5k iirc. Not 7. 5k for a G1 night is still considered a success, especially in a foreign market with insane ticket prices and the merch sales bump that obviously would have come with the Dallas show. Look at the prices for the new Globe Theater show they added to the US tour, its like 60 USD for STANDING ROOM tickets. They are marketing their events as expensive, its the same as in Japan where their tickets are more expensive than other companies.

No worries, once SD on Fox starts a new boom period will occur according to WWE.

I think I remember it was at 5k before the show and total was around 7k with late sales, walk-up and invites? Anyway yeah, sign of the times for sure but any company doing over 2k is great for America's current Indies, 4k or over is huge for a non-WWE show. Before NJPW did solo shows and then All Elite even these numbers were unheard of.

If they could get AEW guys to show up in Triplemania then why not get them in this show?

Attached: AEW-AAA.jpg (777x437, 137K)

based

Because aew wrestlers are exclusive in the US. They cant appear in any other show than aew.

Spics spend all their money on Modelo. You can't buy PPVs with food stamps.

I'm literally crying.

Attached: D1tiAagUYAAgV1G.jpg (800x1200, 146K)

Yeah, but only for WWE bitch LMAO

*except every time they appear elsewhere

I thought this was a wrestling boom?

>hangs out with hot dog feds
>does bingo hall tier numbers
KEK

We literally can't stop winning CMLL Chads

Attached: 58410446_2136682179742876_7872497971376519275_n.jpg (340x368, 42K)

Some context instead of just the headline:
Meltzer said there had been no advertising of the fact that you could buy the show as a regular tv pay-per-view; people thought you could only get it through fite.tv, which obviously did above expected sales as a result

>WWE has riva-

Attached: Vinnie kek.gif (200x200, 3.9M)

this meme of yours is cringe and not getting over brother, have sex

Kek

This is the first I've heard of this since it was rumored to be occuring back in March or so

It was Trump's fault. The next AAA show will get 100,000 buys.

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO THE COPE.png (903x714, 65K)

KEEP AMERICA GREAT.

>OWE and AAA start working with AEW
>AAA buyrates PLUMMET and OWE has to cancel their UK tour
Based All E-Lite killing wrestling in multiple countries

>reddit screencap
cringe

>reddetty seething he got exposed
Ya fume?

Attached: wolfchad.png (1155x864, 99K)

WWE strangled wrestling to death and NJPW, as good as their product is, doesn’t know what the fuck they’re doing in the US.

Funny, because most CMLL's roster with the exception of the top stars have to work second jobs because they're paid nothing.

Everyone knew this was a retarded idea and there were signs of incompetence starting after the initial press conference up until the final days when the full card was barely known. This shouldnt be a surprise to anyone though who is used to AAAs blunders.
That said though the show was fine :)

I think the announcement happened right after the G1 Supercard.

>AAA are thriving in their respective countries.
American marks are so cute.

>NJPW with that G1 opener ghost town
They did over 5,000. It was a decent house with bad optics because they used Mark Cuban's arena.

The way I've heard it is that there's just way fewer employees working on this shit because of a hiring freeze.

OH NO NO NO SPICS BTFO
ICE WINS AGAIN BABY

Knew the shit was doomed the moment it was announce. They wanted to “make history” instead of money. They should have booked literally anywhere in the southwest and only run promotions on Telemundo and Univision.

Meltzer said Japanese promotions aren't concerned about visible empty seats.
They are more concerned with putting on an exciting card for the fans who attended.

I really wish companies would stop trying to pander to American fans when they want retarded shit like AEW and WWE

Should have done it in Cali or Texas

It should have been a CMLL vs AAA at MSG.

They fucked up big time.

>Meltzer said

Attached: 03.jpg (300x266, 16K)

Wasn't it during July 4th weekend, too?