Well?

Attached: mmm yummy.jpg (1080x1080, 175K)

huh?

Yes.

2/10, low effort

I'm an ass man
Yeah I'm an ass man...
YeahhhhhhhI love to love 'em, I love to kick 'em
I love to shove 'em, I love to stick 'em
Love to flaunt 'em, I love to watch 'em
I love to pick 'em, And I'm gonna kick 'emCause I'm an assman, Yeaahhhh, I'm an assman
Yes, I'm an assman, Ohh oh oh
I'm an assman

So many asses, So little time
A little tight one, Can stop me on the dime
I'm a lover, Of every kind
The best surprises always sneak up from behindI'm an assman, Yeahhh, I'm an assman
I'm an assmanBuns of glory, Buns of steel
Your eyes will give away the truth of how I feel
You walk behind me, I feel the heat
That's why the girls don't walk behind me down the streetI'm an assman, Yeahhhh, I'm an assman
Yes, I'm an assman, Ohh oh ohI love to love 'em, I love to kick 'em
I love to shove 'em, I love to stick 'em
(*ECHO* I *ECHO*) Love to flaunt 'em, I love to watch 'em
I love to pick 'em, And I'm gonna kick 'emI'm an assman, Yeaahh, I'm an assman
Cause I'm an assman
Yeahhhh, I'm an ass man
Yes, I'm an assman, Yeahhh
I'm a ass man, Ohh Oh Oh
I'm an ass man
Yes, I'm an assman
Cause I'm an assman
Yeahhhh, I'm an ass man

Attached: Ass.gif (384x216, 488K)

Attached: 1558067729420.jpg (341x364, 22K)

reminder that lexi is pure and not for sexuals

Lexi is a scat slut who lets Nia Jax drop ,assive loads on her tits

Yes, to answer your question, she would tap to Sid's Crossface

YES
Now post the pasta

YES

>imagine her bent over, asscheeks spread, looking back at you with a shy grin
>she moans while her tight asshole slowly begins to gape as her hot log of shit makes its way out
>your dick is rock hard as her most intimate smell reaches your nostrils
>you can't resist anymore and dig in, sucking that log of shit out of her sexy asshole
>she moans as her log fills your mouth then throat
>you pull away and rub your hard cock along her crack, smearing your cock in her excrement
>she rubs her clit as you finger her tight asshole, then have her lick your fingers clean
>you bend her over face down ass up and part her cheeks
*BRRRAAAAPPP*
>the hot smell makes you even hornier but there's more, another log is coming out
>you grab her hips and she cries out as you push your dick into her ass using her smeared log as lube
>she fingers herself to orgasm as you literally push her shit in with each thrust
*SLOSH* *SLOSH* *SLOSH*
>The sound and the hot smell are too much and you're about to cum as her walls tighten around your dick
>you release a massive load in her ass but
*BROOOOOUGGGGHHHPP*
>she shits with a force that pushes your dick out leaving your cum and her tummy chocolate running down her thick thighs.
>She looks back at you exhausted. "No more, user."
>But one look at her gaped and chocolatey asshole is enough to get you hard again.

Attached: chapter 1a.jpg (400x400, 28K)

BASED
My dick is ready

>a mass of shit is left on the bed from her last bowel movement
>'No more user,' she repeats as you get behind her
>you promise to only clean her up, and lick tummy chocolate off her creamy white thighs
>then you bury your face between her cheeks and clean her shitter up
>you start to jerk yourself as you slurp and lick her yummy stink away
>suddenly her sphincter spasms
*BBRRROOOOOOOOOPPPP*
>she groans as she farts with a little something extra, and you're in heaven as soft stool flows into your mouth
>it keeps coming so you cup her bowel cocoa in your hands as you slurp it up to prevent wastage
>you can't restrain yourself any longer but she resists and slips out of your poo covered hands and falls prone into her mass of shit
>you leap onto her and grab her ponytails while prone boning her poo pasted biscuit butt
>'No user!'
*SLOSH* *SLOSH* *SLOSH*
>she gasps and moans as you fuck her into all the shit she's laying on
>driven by the erotic stink of sex and shit, you fuck her ass harder than you've ever fucked anything
>you flip her over, pin her legs back and enter her again
>her eyes roll back in her head as she enters an almost trance like state, and her cute shit smeared tits bounce like crazy as you fuck her ass raw
>you close your eyes as your climax builds up to its peak
*UUUAAAGGGHHHH*
>you release a guttural roar as you shoot another massive load of cum into her colon
>you grin with satisfaction as you pull out and a steady flow of fecal matter and cum spills out of her. "You're my scat slut now, understand?"
She's still too shocked to manage more than a meek nod, and when you leave for the showers, you do so eagerly anticipating your next encounter

Attached: chapter 1b.gif (498x208, 1.49M)

>it's been a week since your encounter with Alexa so you arrange to hook up with her after her PPV
>you watch her match in a motel room. She wins another title
>she's uneasy when she arrives later that night but when she removes her coat, she's wearing her ring gear underneath like you requested
>she relaxes as the two of you share a bottle of wine and chat
>soon she's on your lap making out with you. You squeeze her ass cheeks through her tight ring trunks
>you get hard as you kiss the soft skin of her neck which has the salty tang of dried sweat.
>you carry her to bed and remove her trunks which are damp with arousal
>she giggles as you press it against your face to enjoy the heavenly taste and scent of her wet pussy and sweaty shithole
>you spread her legs revealing moist pussy lips and puckered anus
>she moans as you massage her clit with your tongue
>then you move down and she starts to finger her pussy as you run the tip of your tongue in circles around her asshole
>her moans intensify as you push your tongue into her anus, tasting the deliciously subtle bitter tang of her chocolate chute.
*SPLOOSH*
>her juices gush onto your face as she cums
>you flip her onto all fours, grab her hips and slide your dick into her wet cunt, all the while wearing her trunks like a mask to smell and taste her as you fuck
*SMACK**SMACK**SMACK*
>The sound of her moans and skin slapping against skin as you go balls deep fills the room. You up the speed and stick a finger up her ass.
>her body shudders and her pussy walls clench around your dick as she cums again.
>Now it's your turn. You close your eyes.
*UAAGGHH*
>you fill her womb with ropes of cum
>she lays exhausted as your cum trickles out of her pussy, but then her tummy rumbles
*BRRAAP*
>You grin. You added laxative to her wine. It's about to work its magic
*BROOP*
She groans and your dick hardens again as floods of soft shit flow from her ass and the smell hits you. Now the fun really begins

Attached: chapter 2a.gif (400x418, 2.3M)

>Alexa turns over, clutching her tummy, which exposes her shit covered ass. Her abdominal muscles contract involuntarily as she shits
>You pounce on her, and spread those chocolate smeared cheeks apart, ready to dig in
*BRAAAPPP*
>she unleashes the foulest, most wonderful fart you've ever experienced into your mouth then looks back at you with a smug grin. But her tummy rumbles and she starts groaning again
>the hot smell of her feces and the bitter taste almost overwhelm you as you bury your face between her cheeks and slurp up the bitter tummy chocolate from her ass crack
>your face is soon covered in her soft stool
>'stick your tongue up my ass. Tongue fuck your Goddess' asshole,' Alexa whispers. She's more into this than she was last time
>you stiffen your tongue, forcing it in and out of her slimy anus. She moans as you twirl it around, rubbing the inner walls of her asshole
*BRAAAPPP*
>her innermost scents invade your senses as she farts, then her tummy rumbles again and her asshole twitches and widens. then her sphincter abruptly tightens and clamps around your tongue. She looks back at you as if seeking permission to relieve herself
>you respond by reaching around to massage her tummy with a firm inward squeezing motion
>her muscles relax and you grab her hips, pulling her with you as you lay on your back so she's sitting on your face. The smell intensifies and you press your lips to her asshole and suck as it begins to gape
*BROOOPPPP*
>You're in heaven as a soft log oozes out of her asshole and inches its way into your mouth
>she slowly grinds her hips, rubbing her juicy ass into your face as her warm stool fills your mouth and trickles out onto your cheeks
>you can't hold it in any longer and your second load of cum spews from your rock hard dick as you suck every last bit of Alexa's log out of her anus
Alexa smiles down at you and heads to the showers to clean up. Before leaving she invites you to visit her hotel room tomorrow night after Raw

Attached: chapter 2b.gif (498x280, 1.66M)

Attached: coomer (1).jpg (800x450, 31K)

*YOU FUCKED UP*
*YOU FUCKED UP*
*YOU FUCKED UP*

>You knock on the door to Alexa's hotel room the next evening
>there's no answer but you hear movement inside and knock again.
>no answer
>you try the door and it's unlocked, so you open it
>you find all of Alexa's suitcases open, and a blonde you recognize to be her rival Mandy using scissors to destroy Alexa's gear
>You realise Mandy wants Alexa off TV so she can take her spot on the card
>Mandy begs to keep her secret
>You order her to earn your silence
>she strips down to her lingerie
>you grab her hair and put her plump DSLs to work by fucking her soft mouth
>Then you pull away and tell her your bladder is full
>“You can't do this, I'm God's Greatest Creation!” she screams as you pee all over her.
>You remind her of her predicament then lift her onto the bed and spread her legs
>her pussy moistens as you eat her out and gradually start to finger her ass
>she's sweaty and has a stronger taste and scent than Alexa did
>You start rimming her rosehole
>you're rock hard now and coat your cock in a special lube you bought online
>You pin Mandy's legs back and her eyes widen when you start fucking her ass raw
>you plunge into her colon and her anal muscles tighten around your cock with force unlike anything you've experienced, you want to cum right there and then
*BRAAAAAAAPPP*
>but your special lube is starting to work its magic so you resist the urge
>her tummy rumbles
*BRAAAAAAAPPP*
>The pungent odor of her protein braps waft their way up your nostrils and you fuck her harder and finger her cunt
*BRAAAAAAAPPP*
>Mandy farts again as you destroy her rosehole
>her tummy rumbles more. This time a look of panic crosses her face. It's happening
>“Stop, something's wrong!”
>You smile
*BROOOOOOPPPPP*
>Floods of shit spew from Mandy's ass with enough force to push your cock free of the vicelike grip of her anus
*BROOOOOOPPPPP*
>the smell is overwhelming, you're in heaven
Suddenly, you hear someone unlocking the hotel room door. Alexa is back

Attached: chapter 3a.jpg (538x848, 77K)

Based janny is a scatCHAD

>Alexa looks shocked as she enters the hotel room to see you and her bed covered in Mandy's shit and her damaged gear on the floor
>She strips off then sprints toward the bed and leaps onto Mandy as she tries to apologise
*BROOOOOPPP*
>Mandy spews more shit as Alexa attacks her
>they're rolling around in it
>Mandy keeps shitting herself as Alexa yanks her hair
>“I've been a bad girl” Mandy whimpers.
>“Then I'm going to teach you a lesson” says Alexa. She turns around and sits on her defeated rival's face
*BROOOOOPPP*
>Alexa groans as tummy chocolate oozes out of her ass and into Mandy's mouth
>You get on the bed and stand in front of Alexa so she can suck you off
>She starts fingering herself as she drops another log and sucks every last speck of Mandy's shit off your dick
>then she pulls away just as you're about to cum to make out with Mandy
>Mandy heaves rump nectar back up and into Alexa's mouth as they kiss
>Alexa is soaking wet now and you grab her legs by the ankle
*SLURP SLURP*
>you lick Mandy's creamy soft serve tummy chocolate off Alexa's yummy little Lexi toes
>then you spread her legs wide and she moans as you slide into her cunt
>Mandy sits on Alexa's face
>Her mouth is still coated in rump nectar and you make out with her while you fuck Alexa
*SLURP SLURP*
>She mudballs some shit up into your mouth then sucks it back out
*BRAAAAAPP*
>Mandy's tummy rumbles
*BROOOPPP*
>Alexa's pussy tightens around your dick as Mandy shits in her mouth
*SMACK SMACK SMACK*
>Skin slaps against skin as you go balls deep in Alexa who moans and tightens around your dick as she cums
But your appetite isn't yet sated, you want more

Attached: Chapter 3b.jpg (640x631, 87K)

>The room is heavy with the glorious stench of shit as Mandy bends over in front of you, back arched, giving you a full view of her roseholes as she starts to finger Alexa's asshole while eating her out
>Mandy moans as you slide balls deep into her hot wet cunt
*BRAAAAAAPP*
>her pussy clenches around your dick as she unleashes a powerful brap laced with the smell of her fresh tummy chocolate
>you respond by pulling her hair and pounding her soaking wet cunt as hard as you can
*SMACK SMACK SMACK*
>you aggressively fill her innermost depths with your cock while she works Alexa's pussy over with her tongue
>her tummy rumbles and her pussy spasms around your dick, she's nearly there
*SPLOOSH*
>Mandy's juices splash against your balls
>You're close too but you're not finished yet and grab her hips as you pull her onto the bed with you and order her to sit on your face as you lay on your back
>The Golden Goddess' tummy rumbles again as she lowers her thick butt onto your face
*BRAAAAAPPP*
>Your cock burns with the intensity of your erection as the stiff, stinky breeze she expels overwhelms you
>But then a soft, warm wetness envelops your rock hard dick as Alexa lowers herself down onto you
>her round tits are covered in Mandy's shit and jiggle as she rides you
>You eat Mandy's asshole as Alexa moans and bounces on your dick like a maniac
*BRAAAAPPPP*
>Mandy's stomach rumbles some more as she lets a wet fart rip right into your mouth, such a stinker that only one thing could be coming next
*BROOOOPPPP*
>The perfectly bittersweet taste of Mandy's soft serve rump nectar fills your mouth as the vaginal spasms of Alexa's orgasm work your pole into shooting your cream filling into her pie
Your last thought as you pass out is that you would like to meet some more of Alexa's coworkers soon

Attached: chapter 3c.gif (479x498, 2.73M)

>You receive a call from Alexa two days after your Goddess experience with her and Mandy
>she tells you her friend Liv found and ate a pack of your special log inducing lube because she thought it was a sweet
>you sense an opportunity and rush over to Alexa's hotel room
*BRAAAAPPPPPPP*
>when you arrive you find Liv naked on the floor farting and moaning as a naked Alexa fingers her
>You've hit the jackpot. When ingested orally, your special lube causes not only diarrhoea, but an extreme increase in sex drive.
>Liv's tummy rumbles and she keeps farting as she crawls toward you, pulls at your pants and begs to be fucked
>But Alexa spanks Liv's ass and orders her to sit on your face and feed you instead
>The fierce stench of Liv's farts and soon to be unleashed logs works you into a throbbing erection as you lay on your back and she squats over you
>Then Alexa starts to orally pleasure your dick as you eat Liv's ass
*BRAPPPPPP*
>Liv unleashes what is without question the foulest fart you've ever encountered right into your mouth and you tongue her anus with increased vigour
>meanwhile Alexa uses both hands to coat your shaft with your log inducing lube while sucking you off
>Then you're overwhelmed by bliss when you feel her sphincter pushing against your lubed dick and her anal muscles clench around you as your shaft pierces her backdoor
>Liv starts to rub herself as her anus gapes and a hot stench engulfs you
*BROOOOOOP*
>Liv moans as her shit fills your mouth
>You grab her hips and chow down as she releases the oiliest rump nectar you have ever encountered, you can practically taste all the fast food.
>As Alexa rides your dick you hear her breathlessly ordering Liv to feed you more
>Liv's tummy rumbles
*BROOOOOOP*
>You're in heaven as Liv clogs your throat and mouth with more of her oily stools, until Alexa orders her to get off.

Attached: Chapter 4a.jpg (1152x2048, 560K)

>Your mouth is still full of Liv's shit as you lean forward into a sitting position while Alexa continues to ride your dick
>You wrap your arms around her and lift as you rise into a standing position while she's still impaled on your pole
>Alexa slurps Liv's shit out of your mouth as you make out while continuing to fuck her
>Liv starts servicing your balls with her tongue while you fuck Alexa senseless
>But then Alexa's tummy rumbles as the lube works its magic on her, and a soft, moist sensation pushes against your dick as you're ramming it up her poop chute
>Alexa's tummy rumbles again but your rampaging dick keeps her anus plugged
>She cries out in ecstasy as you work her shit filled Blisshole over
>the pressure pushing against your dick intensifies
>Liv's tongue travels from your balls and up your shaft as you're forced out of Alexa's asshole
>tummy chocolate spews from Alexa's rectum, but Liv is there to slurp it all down and cleans Alexa up
>Alexa grins and tells Liv she deserves a reward - it's time for her to be fucked
>She lays back on the bed, legs up, and giggles as she spreads her ass cheeks for you
>Your dick is still covered in Alexa's soft shit
>you use it as lube to gradually push your way into Liv's asshole, already moist from her own shit
>You're balls deep in her when you grab her hips
*SMACK SMACK SMACK*
>She cries out as you pound her Livhole mercilessly
>And then Alexa sits on her face
*BROOOOOOPPP*
>Liv's anal muscles clench down on your dick as Alexa curls more tummy chocolate out into her mouth
>but then her tummy starts rumbling again too
>a familiar moist feeling envelops your dick
*BROOOPPPFFTT*
>She shits but you don't let it push you out, you just keep fucking her tight Livhole, caked in soft rump nectar
*SLOSH SLOSH SLOSH*
>the stench is heaven
>Liv's moans as you continue to violate her intestinal tract are muffled as Alexa unleashes another log into her mouth
You're getting close now

Attached: Chapter 4b.jpg (467x440, 34K)

>You lean forward to make out with Liv as you fuck her and the two of you swap Lexi's yummy rump nectar back and forth as you kiss
>Then you flip Liv over. Alexa lays under her to eat her out while Liv returns the favour 69 style.
>Liv squeals as you start to ravage her now gaping asshole again
*SLOSH SLOSH SLOSH*
*SPLOOSH*
>Alexa continues eating Liv out while you pound her
>her juices splash onto Alexa's face
>Then her tummy rumbles
*BROOOPPPFFTT*
>You fuck her harder as she shits again and her oily excretions coat your dick as it goes over her anus in a squash
>You can't hold it much longer
*POP*
>You pull out of her ass at the last moment before release and have Alexa bend over beside Liv
>Then you grab her hips and plunge into her
*SMACK SMACK SMACK*
>She's tighter, having not been worked as hard during the current session, and her muscles clench around you
*POP POP POP*
>You pull all the way out of her sphincter with every stroke before invading her gaping stinkhole again and again
>Alexa holds Liv's hand and makes out with her as you pound that Blisshole into a gape
*BROOOPPPFFTT*
*SLOSH SLOSH SLOSH*
>She shits herself as you pound her, the sensation and intimate scent is glorious as it floods out around your dick
>then you switch back to Liv, making full use of her with deep relentless thrusts
>she rubs herself as you plunge the depths of her soft, moist ass
>Then finally ready for the finish, you pull her onto the bed and switch to a reverse cowgirl position
>Alexa squats over you and you kiss and tongue her asshole in anticipation while Liv slides up and down on your dick
>You grab Alexa's hips as her tummy chocolate finally oozes out of her and directly into your mouth
>You erupt inside Liv, spraying her intestinal walls with cum as the smell and taste of Alexa's rump nectar dominates your senses
After another amazing experience with Alexa and one of her coworkers, you decide your next step should be getting a job with WWE.

Attached: Chapter 4c.gif (300x360, 2.68M)

Soon

Attached: chapter 5a.jpg (683x691, 64K)

HOLY BASED
send this to liv

SOON WHAT?

Attached: seeth.gif (250x208, 1.49M)

Based

Please do a sasha and bliss scat hate fuck
Also a bayley one

The rivalry dynamic with Sasha and Bliss would be too similar to the one I recently did with Mandy and Bliss so it would be best to not do it too soon

When is Mandy replacing Bliss as the lead? She’s a maxim supermodel now so she should.

I have basic outlines for 19 more chapters and its more of an ensemble than any one person being the lead

>I have basic outlines for 19 more chapters

Attached: EDz5W54WsAIHWHe.jpg (680x383, 28K)

I'd buy this book unironically

How do you shove an ass?

Literally the reason I come tho this board

kek

With 2-3 parts each like the other ones

Attached: ymqqwvujkqx11.png (1260x882, 193K)

Post outline

>19 more chapters

Attached: Io laugh.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

You only did 2 chapters this year so far since I’m pretty sure all the Alexa solo ones have been around since last year. Assuming you do another this year, unless your productivity spikes, you won’t get 19 more out for another 6 years +

6 years of based anticipation

OH NO NO NO

HOLY
FUCKING
BASED
Please speed up your story posting though

The last time I read this shit it ended at the hotel room cliffhanger Jesus how time flies

Attached: 1567692795730.jpg (800x800, 68K)

I was range banned for a big chunk of this year so that probably skews the ratio a bit, I think I could do at least 1 a month no problem