How is NXT compared to the main shows? Is it really better? If so then how is it better?

How is NXT compared to the main shows? Is it really better? If so then how is it better?

Attached: nxt-usa-1-696x392.jpg (696x392, 60K)

It has a different style/vibe, it's generally pretty good.

Attached: 1567667300017.jpg (750x750, 65K)

We don't know. This is the first in the current format. In the past the network shows were filled with squashes and slow burn storylines to lead up to takeovers

Has a very different vibe that people like that will probably be killed now that its 2 hours and on usa

NXT will completely change. Now it'll be live, have commercial breaks during matches, and have no way to fall back on editing for some of the greener roster members. Plus I think Vince will get his hands involved even if just a little, he can't help himself since there will be weekly competition on the same night.

It's really nothing special. It basically just a bunch of meaningless matches.

too much wrestling and anti-dimes catering to smarks

Only a single dime in that pic

>too much wrestling

Attached: 0297E978-171B-40EA-A072-86B7A08894C0.gif (285x156, 1.95M)

Imagine being obsessed with this ape faced talentless shitter

It's not

How was your castration?

They at least plan out storylines and know where everyone is going
NXT is pretty bad but vs raw or smackdown its pretty fucking kino

>has the worst takeover match in ur path

>how is it better?

Attached: sweaty xia eyebrows.webm (480x270, 1.61M)

It's not better. Every match is the same indie style trash with 100 kick outs and compelling storylines are non-existent.

just as bad with the only caveat being that everyone gets a push before they leave

I really need to get into Joshi

Attached: 1568630894061.jpg (850x850, 388K)

It’s only an hour

Old nxt was good. You aren’t getting that with this broadcast. All the talent has been siphoned already and they haven’t been able to poach the bingo halls as well the last few years.

it was a good wrestling show a few years ago. It was ok until tonight

It's the lovechild of WWE and ROH. Soemtimes it's good, sometimes it's bad.

Yuck

Tfw you will never get sweaty post workout masterbation videos texted to you by Xia

Attached: 1563751911431.gif (498x280, 1.69M)

It occurred to me watching tonight how much commercials kill my interest in wrestling as a whole. As soon as they cut away after Io's moonsault I just couldn't care anymore.

It's unfortunately very similar to the main shows.

>lots of commercials
>tons of squash matches
>many bs finishes to matches
>matches are either too short or way too long
>most women are bigger than male main eventers
>crowd is atrocious
>formulaic wwe main roster styles matches

I've tried watching a livestream of Raw the other day and I couldn't get past the constant ads. How can people even watch a show like this? It's obnoxious

Its just show for the hardcore geeks. Even less mass appeal than main roster shows.

Yeah, they didn't explain who any of the characters are and what their stories are. It was just matches for the leftover cultitst e-drone audience from the network.

I want to have beastiality sex with Mia Yim.

Attached: Angle.jpg (480x360, 10K)