BASED CRYSTAL BLUE SMACKDOWN LINO IS BACK ON THE MENU

Get in here Smackchads and Smackchads only RAWnerds don't even fucking apply here. We big leauging RAWful once again ding-dong diddly BASED

Attached: EEtphxmX4AAxtxu.jpg (1200x675, 107K)

FUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ITS SUPPOSED TO BE KINO NOT LINO FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

RAWCHADS WIN AGAIN

Raw cucks have first born syndrome. they ding-dong diddly jealous of us bros

>Build up shane for like half a year and feed him to Roman and the undertaker
>Build up kofi as the only strong protected face champ in year just to feed him to Brock
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lino is better than kino, anyway.

they had Kevin Owens and Chad Gable beat Shane too

The only thing that can make this match good is if Bork destroy this Bulbasaur. Like juice him the RAW way and then left him on the verge of dead. Like beat him to such a degree the very own people in the arena gets disgusted by it. Have a beatdown so horribly graphic that someone actually gets worked into a shoot and calls the police.

If it's not like that, then it will be trash.

THANK YOU BROCK
THANK YOU BROCK

Attached: 1559534709380.gif (355x266, 3.42M)

WWE is so great they even pit us against one another and yet AEWtist think we even care about their carnival of clowns LMAO

what is the kayfabe reason for this?
he's 2-2 for this year lmao
what a joke of company

>kayfabe

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

2/2 = 1 which is the 1 in 21-1 ya godamn clueless mark!

Let's rationalize this. As an anti-bulbasaur board...

Is there any rhyme or reason FOX would bring Brock back just to LOSE to Kofi? That would kill ratings from the jump, no? Brock winning has to create more hype than Kofi retaining yet again, right? Brock loses and just what, disappears?

Looking at every angle, there's no way they don't hand the belt to based Brock. And of they don't. I quit. I'll watch AEW from now on.

I really miss beatbox suitcase brock

RENT FREE

RENTS DUE

Last time he was this based, must have been Brock The mexican.

He's the biggest star and therefore a match involving him is money for the company, and Kofi has always been desperate to prove himself as champ and there is no one better to prove himelf against than Brock. There's your kayfabe reason, no gay numale wrestling statistics needed bitch

based

It’s going to be on Fox not Fox News you nazi incel shitbag

He offered Kofi a match and Kofi accepted. Pretty simple reason if you ask me.

Lol fox is feeding Brock to dimeless negro hoping to get the Nig audience.. You can't make this shit up

Cant wait for brock to mock kofi kingston like he did with eddie guerrero when he is dancing to a mariachi band

>>Ratings will be shit
>Fox want Brock
>Give them brock
>Ratings are shit
>Just say its cuz you don't have your champ
Pretty smart

The single biggest draw in WWE history in the MSG couldn't pop a rating over a 2.

What will Fox do after they find out no one gives a shit about Brock anymore?

Attached: 1562314951933.jpg (460x322, 19K)

nu-male trannies btfo

I don't understand why anyone believes the ratings will ever go higher than they are now. Smackdown has been on Fridays before and it struggled to reach past a 3.0 since Fridays have been a death slot for a long time now.

Kofi is all over promotional bullshit for FOX along with Roman and Charlotte. I have no faith in anything but a bullshit finish that keeps the belt on Kofi.

I'm pretty sure I heard AC/DC as the background music for this. Fox going all in on making SD great again.

Gonna be hilarious when it gets a 2.1

Kofi is going to win and its going to be hilarious.

>What will Fox do after they find out no one gives a shit about Brock anymore

The fox relaunch is going to get huge ratings.

Brock is ding-dong diddly gonna F5 SKEYYYUUPPP and bring out le Shannon Sharp for the run in rescue and shoulder tackle Paul Heyman and lead to a survivor series match

>Brock wins the title
>only shows up with the belt a few times a year
is Vince just taking the piss out of Fox for giving them so much money?
like he knows he should try to put on a good show but his primal carny instinct is to just shove their nose in his shit and turn it into a two hour Main Event-tier show

BASED

>This is the best match WWMEME can make for their big Fox debut
HAHAHAHAHA this show is fucking DEAD.

Sub 3 million viewers first episode.

Well he’s actually got Brock wrestling a tv match for the first time in 15 years or whatever they said it was so maybe he’s shelling out the fox money to have him show up more

FUCK NIGGERS

To further extrapolate, Kofi said himself that the only way he could prove he was a worthy champion is to beat Brock back when he was teasing who he would cash in on.

enjoy your vacation asshole

(((you))) should take a vacation too :^)

Attached: gashomos.jpg (687x886, 207K)

why do you keep replying to dead links? ya spamming that report button tranny?

based mod opening up a can of whoopass on these racist jabronis
if you love the mod here gimme a "hell yeah"

FUCK NIGGERS

FUCK NIGGERS

>BARB GET IN HERE BORKS BEATIN UP A NIGGER ON OUR FAVORITE CHANNEL

holy fucking BASED

FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK PEDOMOD

FUCK Bulbasaurs

Attached: Paul Beryam.jpg (320x240, 80K)

ohhhh helllll yeaaaaah!!!!

FUCK PEDOMOD AND FUUUUUUUUUCK NIGGERS

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK TRANNIES
AND FUCK PEDOMOD

Attached: fuck off.png (424x318, 154K)

NXT >> SmackDown >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ram

I haven't watched live for almost a year, other than some PPVs, but I will definitely be tuning in to Smackdown on Fox. It seems like they're really going to go all out for it

My only hope is that they will want to keep Seth strong so in order to do that they must keep Kofi down the power level and thats why Brock will likely win.
Unless their plan is making SS a beastslayer vs beastpancaker match.

Fuck off Gargano.

HELL YEAH!

based