Clear heel

>clear heel
>clear face
>heel draws heat
>face draws pop
>face manlet has a believable gimmick instead of flippyshit
>heel fights fair but still draws heat due to his attitude which only reinforces the sympathy for the face
Corbin vs Gable is easily the best WWE match of the year, second only to that Bobbo/Strowman falls count anywhere match

Attached: corbin vs gable.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Shoulda been in the PPV.

Corbin needs something else though. Hopefully WWE really fucking leans into the King gimmick.

Did Corbin win clean?

Corbin is probably the first heel from NXT that understands that his job is to draw heat instead of just having a "good gimmick".
Every other heel coming from NXT wants to be cheered as much as the face is.

Clean, the End of Days he hit was one of the best hes done

Yes

Dumb mark. Being on RAAW was the right move with 2.4 million viewers watching it, rather than a D tier PPV in 2019 with half the arena tarped off on the network with at most 700,000 viewers

Yes. Countered something into a spin into an End of Days.

Corbin has really improved ever since he End of Dayed Bex. Improved look and his ring work has been very good as of late.

Which is why this is a Corbin board.

How much of it was Corbin improving, and how much of it was Gable being able to pull a great match out of a ham sandwich?

Corbin always has his best matches against guys that are a lot smaller than him

Gable did jack shit with his low rate Kurt Angle shtick and shitty looking offense. Couldn't even sell sympathy while in Corbin's armlocks and restholds. It was all Corbin's character work and playing to the crowd and his cutoff big spots like the deep six that made the match dumb drone

they had matches in nxt together but also

Other than an outstanding suplex the midget did nothing.

lol ok big guy

To be fair, he and Gable did the exact same spot in their original NXT match. They've had a LOT of practice.

That said, the more impressive move was the Deep Six or whatever you call it. He fucking creamed Gable.

The heels job is to be a villain you love to hate. If you just hate them they stop watching.
I like Tom Pestock, but Baron Corbin sucked. He's getting better, but he sucked. They booked him as a bland dickhead in and it drove viewers away in the hundreds of thousands.
Look at Vince or Ric Flair, people loved to hate them.
Jericho, Michaels, Jake, Bobby the Brain, DiBiase, Roddy Piper. All of them great foils to our hero, but we never really hated them.
None of them were just insufferable cunts like many modern WWE heels.
Could Baron reach those levels? Probably not, but he could get close. But it isn't about it's about heat it's about being a Goliath to a David, a Darth to a Luke, a East vs West or a Girls vs Boys.
A great wrestling feud should feel like a Greek Epic and not a bland niceguy retard vs annoying faggot.

Attached: ellxt55swor01.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

He's gotten into better shape. Has more definition to him now. Which is great cause that old flappy look used to work the fuck out of me.

based

2.4 million viewers watched the live crowd not give a fuck about KOTR finals

how come he broke all the king of the ring gear?

Yeah... they pit all this time and effort into a fat turd like Bray Wyatt, constantly getting into tv despite never getting into a gym. "Oh but his character, don't you see he is TWEEEESTED", except, y'know... everyone keeps talking about how this is the golden age of tv and if someone wants to see a twisted, dark character they could just watch Hannibal or something, they can show off more than a pg kiddie show can and the actor is actually great instead of a fat shitter. Guys like Gable or Murphy go to the gym to stay in shape, put on great matches when given the opportunity, people notice this and want more but instead... they struggle to make tv. The only real complain people can have against them is "hurf durf but they don't have chaaaracter", well no shit, how can you build character when you barely make appearances? And even then, they still feel more unique and feel like they have character just based on how they wrestle.
It's no wonder the ratings keep dropping, you take the pro wrestling out of pro wrestling and what you're left with is a badly written tv show with bad actors for censored and gimped so it's appropriate for children.
Yeah, Corbin "draws heat" because he's boring and keeps milking a lot of air time every week. No babyface is going to get a big rub by beating him because he's just boring and annoying.

take same anti psychotics you fucking retard, you're wrong on every front
seriously get some help

Attached: tenor (13).gif (220x220, 9K)

Suck my dick, fatboy.

I'm serious guy, get some help. Not a work. You seem unhinged.

I just read it and it wasn't that bad. I just didn't want to read it in the first place.
I take that back.

Please respond in English

The KOTR final was the most over thing on the show.

I don't need help, but if what I said offended you... perhaps you need help.

Corbin is truly based

Thank you based King Bartender

based