*goes over Lesnar*

*goes over Lesnar*

Attached: 135_Kofi_04072019MM_19563--f9409ce2bbce10e488c1685329e4758e.jpg (1200x1200, 118K)

Can't wait to see the seethe when he beats brock

After they had seth beat brock twice this year I wouldnt even be that shocked

Ahhhhhh my Jewish penis going shoot so much cum ahahagagavav

All it will take is one TROUBLE IN PARADISE!

Either he beats Brock or ND turns and cheats Kofi to a win.

As much as I'd want someone to beat Kofi, holy fuck do I not want it to be Brock. This ride of keeping Brock as a monster world champ has been ABSOLUTE shit and has done nothing for the long run.

Attached: 1464490677444.jpg (766x960, 80K)

>incels everywhere btfo

Attached: SHOOK.jpg (837x569, 49K)

This but unironically.
Brock is a good spectacle but he really shouldnt be anywhere near a world title ever again.

Kys

The problem is, if you keep him as a dominant monster (which he's good at), why wouldn't he get a title match?

*Ratings tank the following week*

He actually will. They're not going to have Brock selling for that stupid Fiend shit at Survivor Series.

If you want a huge ratings drop sure

nah. he's losing to Brock. Lesnar holds it till Mania for Roman's annual coronation as "top guy".

Unfortunately yes. He will get the Rollin’s anti-dimes push because in Vince’s mind, what bigger feat could you have going over a former UFC champ? I expect Brock to put over Bex on his way out as well.

Fiend isn't winning. It'll be Brock vs. Seth again at SS because Vince thinks it's a good feud. That or Seth goes to Smackdown in the draft.

Taker is booked the same, he never gets title matches

WWE jobbing out their one legit draw you can't make this shit up

but at least it makes sense for Seth. He is da king Slayer, beat da king with an injured knee!!!
this nigga beat a manlet and Randy, randy is based though.

Man you crazy

Attached: 235568779841.jpg (672x573, 83K)

I've stopped caring about weeklies entirely because of the ape and the faggot

Kys

why would they book this match as there is no win here if Kofi wins it's BS and if Lesnar wins it's the same old shit again and theres not even a MITB case to save it.

this is an awful match and people are gonna bitch about this

not to mention they did this match before in Japan

Attached: Bollocks.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

maybe lesnar will show up for work more often

>being such a edrone cuck you think Mr.NoWorkNoDimes is going to work more than 3 dates a year.

i am gonna cum with kofi beats nazi lesnar

heel new day could be niggertastic if you catch my drift ;)

I can't believe how shit wwe is now

You upset already? I can't wait